Trump...the "great deal maker"???.........Really???

First let me state that China holds over TWO TRILLIONS of U.S. debt.

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

China Steps Up Brazil Soy Buying as Argentine Farmers Hoard ...
China is an enemy, why do you want a well fed enemy?

Did you miss the part about China finding other sellers of soybeans? Or did you not get that far before you had to bleat?
Does not matter, the USA should not be feeding its enemies...…………………..Let them eat puppies

Let Trump explain that to the farmers
98 or 99 percent of American farmers are not exporting their crop to China and never did. Only 1 to 2 percent of the largest farms export, so 98 to 99 percent of American farmers are not effected.

CIAO

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

They will be Fed one way or the other, the only question is who will profit from it.

It used to be our farmers

Xi and Kim Jong Un probably text each other about Trump, making fun of how easy he is to manipulate, how they love their useful idiot and probably make fun of his hair, too.
Oh sure as their respective nations crumble from within with sanctions and costly tariffs...yeah they are happy as church mice.....

TDS
upload_2019-9-1_16-53-37.jpeg

Did you miss the part about China finding other sellers of soybeans? Or did you not get that far before you had to bleat?
Does not matter, the USA should not be feeding its enemies...…………………..Let them eat puppies

What if Trump announces he has a new trade deal and Pelosi refuses to bring it to the House floor until after the 2020 election?

Who should get blamed then?

What if Trump announces he has a new trade deal and Pelosi refuses to bring it to the House floor until after the 2020 election?

Trump has the democrats by the balls and muffs, Trump is doing this on purpose and will negotiate the deals just in time for 2020, the dems know this and are helpless

Of course you are full of shit, it's closer to a trillion.

Furthermore, Trump is much smarter than you. You don't know jack about economics and Trump is an expert.

Trump is playing 3D chess and you're playing with your own poop.

Of course you are full of shit, it's closer to a trillion.

Furthermore, Trump is much smarter than you. You don't know jack about economics and Trump is an expert.

Trump is playing 3D chess and you're playing with your own poop.

He pulled the 2 trillion figure out of his poop!

Trump has the democrats by the balls and muffs, Trump is doing this on purpose and will negotiate the deals just in time for 2020, the dems know this and are helpless

That is the part they do not get!

Like the trade agreement with Mexico,Canada and the United States of America it has not passed through the House, so who should be blamed?

Left will scream Trump because he broke the old deal but we have a new one, so pass it and move on but a political victory for Trump will never happen on Cortez watch which could cause the House to fall again to the GOP or be gain by the GOP if you are a Republican...

dOnald tRump cannot negotiate. He thinks he can, but the dumb sod is confusing "negotiate" with "intimidate", which he can do in some business situations because he can afford better lawyers than many other people. However, in international trade and diplomacy he cannot intimidate. They know him for the pussy he is.

I suggest you read some financial sites that state that China is shitting in it's pants.

They're so scared of this trade war that they're considering repossession their Pandas, in order to get us to surrender..
:laughing0301:

People are worried China could recall its giant pandas from US zoos because of the trade war

I suggest you read some financial sites that state that China is shitting in it's pants.

They're so scared of this trade war that they're considering repossession their Pandas, in order to get us to surrender..

People are worried China could recall its giant pandas from US zoos because of the trade war
The Chinese want us to have their pandas because they can not figure out how to get them to breed

I'm losing sleep over this Panda crisis....

Where did he say that, or anything even slightly resembling that?

Post em up.

I fucking hate Pandas. The little black & white bastards are like spoiled little snowflakes who can't figure out how to fuck, even to save their damned own species. You can't eat them, they require a special diet, and they can't be taught to perform tricks.

I'll be glad when they're added to the list of useless creepy things that went extinct. Better yet: Trump should put a gun to one their heads and threaten to blow it's brains out if the Chinese don't quit taking advantage of us economically.

I fucking hate Pandas. The little black & white bastards are like spoiled little snowflakes who can't figure out how to fuck, even to save their own species. You can't eat them, they require a special diet, and they can't be taught to perform tricks.

I'll be glad when they're added to the list of useless creepy things that went extinct. Better yet: Trump should put as gun to one their heads and threaten to blow it's brains out if the Chinese don't quit taking advantage of us economically.

And they fart more than cows.....

I fucking hate Pandas. The little black & white bastards are like spoiled little snowflakes who can't figure out how to fuck, even to save their own species. You can't eat them, they require a special diet, and they can't be taught to perform tricks.

I'll be glad when they're added to the list of useless creepy things that went extinct. Better yet: Trump should put as gun to one their heads and threaten to blow it's brains out if the Chinese don't quit taking advantage of us economically.

And they fart more than cows.....

Yet one more reason to hate the little bastards. Thank you.

What the hell does the American left want? Trump is trying to fix the trade deficit and the trade debit but the crazy angry left doesn't want to touch it. If the crazy left would support the President's agenda maybe we could fix this mess but it seems the crazy angry incoherent left has decided to become agents of foreign propaganda designed to undermine the social fabric of America.
"Trade debit" is a meaningless term, and trade deficits are not really bad things.

Read this:

Why trade deficits aren't so bad

I see you are relatively new here.

Welcome.

You will find that 2/3-3/4 of our conservatives are functionally retarded.

Forum List

Back