🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: The Least Transparent Candidate Ever

Yes, if Trump only freely released information like Hillary does. Unreal ...

She's released more information than he has

Except for thousands of emails she had her lawyers destroy.

She's STILL released more than he has ever released. Thats sad

So what?

If you believe anything on her medical records you're not naive you're retarded

More believable than what Trump released

Trump released his positions, that's why I'm not going to vote for him. I'm a free markets capitalist, he's not.

You don't give a shit, you're a partisan hack who is just attacking him for cheap tricks.

One thing we both agree on is that no matter what Trump releases, we aren't voting for him. Your indignation is feigned, it means nothing to you

More worthy than Trump that's for sure

A shit sandwich is better than a cocktail of HIV. That doesn't mean I want the shit sandwich. You have other options and you still choose Hillary. That's all I need to know about your standards.
She's still released more than Trump has. Lol

No, her lies don't count. Neither does "I don't recall"

Take away all her lies and she's STILL released more information than Trump. I noticed this entire time you have not sought to disagree with me .....so if we agree then what is your problem?

Hillary has hidden more information than Trump has and she'd lied about more information than Trump has. No, she's not ahead of him

Yes because you are comparing Hillary's info to Trump's nothing. Sooo, yeah, when you look at her info more questions come up about the info. The only question about Trump's info is "Where is it?" :badgrin:

Yes, Hitlary's lies and "duh, dar I don't remember shit" are far worse than Trump's nothing

Trump used the same I dont recall for his fraud case: Trump Can't Remember 'World's Greatest Memory' Boast

"I don't remember," Trump told lawyers 35 times during his December testimony, which was released on Wednesday.

I bet tho this is ok because its different when Trump doesnt remember lmao

Notice how Closed totally ducked my question asking how it was even POSSIBLE to run for President of the United States while not giving press conferences for over a year in the heat of the campaign?

Notice how Closed totally ducked my question asking how it was even POSSIBLE to run for President of the United States while not giving press conferences for over a year in the heat of the campaign?

Press conferences are required goofy bitch

A shit sandwich is better than a cocktail of HIV. That doesn't mean I want the shit sandwich. You have other options and you still choose Hillary. That's all I need to know about your standards.

Take away all her lies and she's STILL released more information than Trump. I noticed this entire time you have not sought to disagree with me .....so if we agree then what is your problem?

Hillary has hidden more information than Trump has and she'd lied about more information than Trump has. No, she's not ahead of him

Yes because you are comparing Hillary's info to Trump's nothing. Sooo, yeah, when you look at her info more questions come up about the info. The only question about Trump's info is "Where is it?" :badgrin:

Yes, Hitlary's lies and "duh, dar I don't remember shit" are far worse than Trump's nothing

Trump used the same I dont recall for his fraud case: Trump Can't Remember 'World's Greatest Memory' Boast

"I don't remember," Trump told lawyers 35 times during his December testimony, which was released on Wednesday.

I bet tho this is ok because its different when Trump doesnt remember lmao

It would be a better argument if I was a Trump supporter and my point wasn't your double standard.

Notice their go to example was whether he'd claimed to have a great memory or not. Wow, you got him by the short and curlies [/sarcasm]

So is this your standard for your kids? Look kid, you can lie to me, but you better answer me ...

Gee, you sure would THINK SO...wouldn't you! I mean how do you run for President and duck the Press? You're trying to convince the American people that they should trust you enough to let you run their country for them...so how can you do that unless you let the Press ask you questions?

Yet that's what Hillary Clinton has done for over a YEAR!

Gee, you sure would THINK SO...wouldn't you! I mean how do you run for President and duck the Press? You're trying to convince the American people that they should trust you enough to let you run their country for them...so how can you do that unless you let the Press ask you questions?

Yet that's what Hillary Clinton has done for over a YEAR!

No, no one thinks so.

Explain how Hillary has managed to get away with that, Closed! Explain why the Main Stream Media would allow a Presidential candidate to not schedule a press conference for a year.

Explain how Hillary has managed to get away with that, Closed! Explain why the Main Stream Media would allow a Presidential candidate to not schedule a press conference for a year.

Uhh, because its not required. You can ask me again if you like

Not required? Why even have a free Press? What's pathetic is that the Main Stream Media is so busy protecting a liberal candidate over a conservative one that they don't seem to realize that they've made themselves basically meaningless.

Trump's been busy. He has finally gotten Obama around to getting together with Putin and scheduling a cease fire in Syria. Once again, Trump proves himself correct on how to make foreign affairs deals. Where's Hillary?

Kerry made that deal,...I'm sure Trump will tweet about what a smart move that was any day now

Kerry made the deal after Trump said he would work with Putin. All you idiots attacked Trump and called him all kinds of suck-up names because he said he would work with Putin. Now that Obama has done what Trump said he would do, you idiots are fine with it.

ROFL...No we talked about how Trump has been cradling Putins balls. You can make a deal without sucking the dick

I'll leave such thinking to you gay freaks on here.

Ah, the ole 'Transparency' meme. That's soo BOOOOOSH era. Communists/Progressives never really cared about that. I said that back then. Buncha dishonest hypocrites. It is what it is.

Does it help you to deal with things by saying what people want isnt really what they want?

Communists/Progressives could care less about 'Transparency.' d.

LOL- considering that it is you Right wing Fascists that whine about Clinton not releasing her medical records, while Trump hides his tax records- it is you who clearly don't care about transparency.

Not as if you would care what was in Trump's tax returns anyway.

But real Republicans and Independent Americans might.

More worthy than Trump that's for sure

She's still released more than Trump has. Lol

Trump lies pretty much every day and just about everything.

Transparent?!

Trump has revealed less than any other candidate.

Even Tricky Dick showed voters his tax returns- but not Trump
Hell Trump even told voters he would release his tax returns- but he lied.
Trump even told Romney that is what Presidential candidates are supposed to do- except for Trump of course.

Tricky Trump- Less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Ah, the ole 'Transparency' meme. That's soo BOOOOOSH era. Communists/Progressives never really cared about that. I said that back then. Buncha dishonest hypocrites. It is what it is.

Does it help you to deal with things by saying what people want isnt really what they want?

Communists/Progressives could care less about 'Transparency.' d.

LOL- considering that it is you Right wing Fascists that whine about Clinton not releasing her medical records, while Trump hides his tax records- it is you who clearly don't care about transparency.

Not as if you would care what was in Trump's tax returns anyway.

But real Republicans and Independent Americans might.

Oh Gawd, stop all the pretending and faux outrage. Y'all could care less about honesty and transparency. Your boy Hussein is the least transparent President in history. And Hitlery's even worse. Y'all ain't foolin anyone. ;)

Forum List

Back