🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: The Least Transparent Candidate Ever

Oh Gawd, stop pretending. Y'all could care less about honesty and transparency. Your boy Hussein is the least transparent President in history.

Ah I knew the Alt-Right racists would come out to defend Trump. 'your boy'- nobody but an alt-right racist calls a 50 year old African Ameircan 'boy'.

So now that we have established that you are a racist......

Stop pretending you give a damn about anything other than slandering President Obama.

President Obama is the most transparent President in history- since he is the President to ever show proof to voters that he was born in the United States.

Not a single one of the things Birther Trump whined about President Obama not revealing- has Donald Trump shown.

President Obama showed his tax returns- but Tricky Trump has not and says he will not.

Of course you don't care when your Last Great White Hope isn't transparent.

You don't care about 'Transparency.' You're all good with Hussein and Hiltery being the least transparent of all. If you really did care, you would be ripping them just as hard. So like i said, you can stop all the pretending and faux outrage. You ain't foolin anyone, but yourself.

I love being lectured about 'faux outrage' by a racist who is just pissed off that a colored 'boy' was elected by Americans and is in the White House.

President Obama and Hillary Clinton have released everything that Donald Trump has released- and more.

IF and when Tricky Trump- your great white hope- releases his tax returns- THEN he will have released nearly as much information as President Obama and Secretary Clinton.

Not that you will care.

:9:

You're so full of shite.

You are a stupid racist.

And that is why you are so pissed of Barack Hussein Obama is President of the United States.

Debate over. I win. Playing the Race Card = Surrender. Movin on...

Ah I knew the Alt-Right racists would come out to defend Trump. 'your boy'- nobody but an alt-right racist calls a 50 year old African Ameircan 'boy'.

So now that we have established that you are a racist......

Stop pretending you give a damn about anything other than slandering President Obama.

President Obama is the most transparent President in history- since he is the President to ever show proof to voters that he was born in the United States.

Not a single one of the things Birther Trump whined about President Obama not revealing- has Donald Trump shown.

President Obama showed his tax returns- but Tricky Trump has not and says he will not.

Of course you don't care when your Last Great White Hope isn't transparent.

You don't care about 'Transparency.' You're all good with Hussein and Hiltery being the least transparent of all. If you really did care, you would be ripping them just as hard. So like i said, you can stop all the pretending and faux outrage. You ain't foolin anyone, but yourself.

I love being lectured about 'faux outrage' by a racist who is just pissed off that a colored 'boy' was elected by Americans and is in the White House.

President Obama and Hillary Clinton have released everything that Donald Trump has released- and more.

IF and when Tricky Trump- your great white hope- releases his tax returns- THEN he will have released nearly as much information as President Obama and Secretary Clinton.

Not that you will care.

:9:

You're so full of shite.

You are a stupid racist.

And that is why you are so pissed of Barack Hussein Obama is President of the United States.

Playing the Race Card is what liberals do when they have no credible response...tell them that Obama has not been a good President and they immediately call you a racist.

I know. It's their way of admitting they're whipped. It's their surrender. Once they resort to playing the Race Card, i just laugh and move on. The debate is over. I won.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back