🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: The Least Transparent Candidate Ever

Ah, the ole 'Transparency' meme. That's soo BOOOOOSH era. Communists/Progressives never really cared about that. I said that back then. Buncha dishonest hypocrites. It is what it is.

Does it help you to deal with things by saying what people want isnt really what they want?

Communists/Progressives could care less about 'Transparency.' d.

LOL- considering that it is you Right wing Fascists that whine about Clinton not releasing her medical records, while Trump hides his tax records- it is you who clearly don't care about transparency.

Not as if you would care what was in Trump's tax returns anyway.

But real Republicans and Independent Americans might.

How much someone makes has no bearing on their ability to hold an office. Their health on the other hand does. Have your junior high civics teacher explain it to you.

Ah, the ole 'Transparency' meme. That's soo BOOOOOSH era. Communists/Progressives never really cared about that. I said that back then. Buncha dishonest hypocrites. It is what it is.

Does it help you to deal with things by saying what people want isnt really what they want?

LOL- considering that it is you Right wing Fascists that whine about Clinton not releasing her medical records, while Trump hides his tax records- it is you who clearly don't care about transparency.

Oh Gawd, stop pretending. Y'all could care less about honesty and transparency. Your boy Hussein is the least transparent President in history.

Ah I knew the Alt-Right racists would come out to defend Trump. 'your boy'- nobody but an alt-right racist calls a 50 year old African Ameircan 'boy'.

So now that we have established that you are a racist......

Stop pretending you give a damn about anything other than slandering President Obama.

President Obama is the most transparent President in history- since he is the President to ever show proof to voters that he was born in the United States.

Not a single one of the things Birther Trump whined about President Obama not revealing- has Donald Trump shown.

President Obama showed his tax returns- but Tricky Trump has not and says he will not.

Of course you don't care when your Last Great White Hope isn't transparent.

How much someone makes has no bearing on their ability to hold an office. Their health on the other hand does. Have your junior high civics teacher explain it to you.

My high school civics teacher would tell you that a candidates health is not a Constutional issue- and also the voters get to decide what is important to their vote.

The fact is that Trump is the only candidate in decades not to show voters his tax returns- and the fact is that Hillary Clinton has shown hers.

Which makes Trump less transparent- not that any Trumpsters care whether Trump is transparent or not. .

Oh Gawd, stop pretending. Y'all could care less about honesty and transparency. Your boy Hussein is the least transparent President in history.

Ah I knew the Alt-Right racists would come out to defend Trump. 'your boy'- nobody but an alt-right racist calls a 50 year old African Ameircan 'boy'.

Stop pretending you give a damn about anything other than slandering President Obama.

President Obama is the most transparent President in history- since he is the President to ever show proof to voters that he was born in the United States.

Not a single one of the things Birther Trump whined about President Obama not revealing- has Donald Trump shown.

President Obama showed his tax returns- but Tricky Trump has not and says he will not.

You don't care about 'Transparency.' You're all good with Hussein and Hiltery being the least transparent of all. If you really did care, you would be ripping them just as hard. So like i said, you can stop all the pretending and faux outrage. You ain't foolin anyone, but yourself.

You don't care about 'Transparency.' You're all good with Hussein and Hiltery being the least transparent of all. If you really did care, you would be ripping them just as hard. So like i said, you can stop all the pretending and faux outrage. You ain't foolin anyone, but yourself.

I love being lectured about 'faux outrage' by a racist who is just pissed off that a colored 'boy' was elected by Americans and is in the White House.

President Obama and Hillary Clinton have released everything that Donald Trump has released- and more.

IF and when Tricky Trump- your great white hope- releases his tax returns- THEN he will have released nearly as much information as President Obama and Secretary Clinton.

Not that you will care.

Trumps Medical records: 4 paragraphs of awesome

Trumps Taxes: I'll release them, just kidding...I cant...I mean I can but I wont

Trumps Foundation: What does it do? Where does the money come from? Where does it go? IDK

Trumps Businesses: Will be divest? Will he step down? Who knows because the press doesnt care

Melania's Immigration: CNN said Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks confirmed that Melania Trump will hold a press conference, though no details about the timing have been announced. ....That was August 8th! I guess he was just kidding again.

Trumps entire schtick is to say everything in the world is the worst thing "possibly in history" and every event that happens is Hillary's fault.
Those are the few political skills that he has actually mastered actually.

Too bad he knows nothing about diplomacy and nothing at all about leadership.

I love being lectured about 'faux outrage' by a racist who is just pissed off that a colored 'boy' was elected by Americans and is in the White House.

President Obama and Hillary Clinton have released everything that Donald Trump has released- and more.

IF and when Tricky Trump- your great white hope- releases his tax returns- THEN he will have released nearly as much information as President Obama and Secretary Clinton.

Not that you will care.

:9:

You're so full of shite.

Yes, if Trump only freely released information like Hillary does. Unreal ...

She's released more information than he has

Except for thousands of emails she had her lawyers destroy.

She's STILL released more than he has ever released. Thats sad

He wasn't secretary of state and circumventing the process of retaining documents within the system either. I'm no Trump fan and he won't get my vote. What's sad is that you have a low enough standard to believe that she is a great candidate and worthy of the job. She isn't.

This. Trump sucks, I'm not voting for him either. But wow, the hypocrisy of the left. That full grown adults repeat the ridiculous, hypocritical crap that ClosedMinded does is staggering
Trump beat all the good GOP candidates and Hillary beat Bernie The Bolshevik.

Now we are stuck with the two of them.

Time to choose between a Nazi (Trump) or a Communist (Hillary).

I am guessing most people are going to be more afraid of the Nazi this time around.

When Nixon ran they were more afraid of the Communist.

But having lived under Communism for the past 7 3/4th years that has been no sweat.

Congress simply votes to repeal ACA over and over and The White House simply vetoes it.

Nothing gets done.

Exactly, so how do you know Trump's information that he hasnt given you is better?
YOU said the man is less transparent - PROVE IT!

Ok, he's released less than Hillary. Fact

Fact? LOL Documentation please. "I said so" means diddlyshit.

Documentation of what?
Earlier you made the accusation that Trump teleased far less than Hillary. I asked you to provide definitive evidence. After much delay you responded by playing dumb - 'Evidence of what?'

So yeah ...no evidence, no proof, just opinion & accusation.

Not that you will care.

You're so full of shite.

You are a stupid racist.

And that is why you are so pissed of Barack Hussein Obama is President of the United States.

Exactly, so how do you know Trump's information that he hasnt given you is better?

Documentation of what?
Earlier you made the accusation that Trump teleased far less than Hillary. I asked you to provide definitive evidence. After much delay you responded by playing dumb - 'Evidence of what?'

I provided it- and you ignored it- because you are just a hypocrite.

Hillary Clinton- like every Presidential candidate for the last several decades- including Tricky Dick- has shown voters her tax returns.

Tricky Trump- refuses to show voters his tax returns.

And those are the facts.

Which you will ignore.

Documentation of what?

So you think Trump released his tax returns and medical records? Since you know that isn't true, I'm wondering what level of troll you are employing.

Trumps Taxes: I'll release them, just kidding...I cant...I mean I can but I wont

Trumps Foundation: What does it do? Where does the money come from? Where does it go? IDK

Trumps Businesses: Will be divest? Will he step down? Who knows because the press doesnt care

Melania's Immigration: CNN said Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks confirmed that Melania Trump will hold a press conference, though no details about the timing have been announced. ....That was August 8th! I guess he was just kidding again.

Trumps entire schtick is to say everything in the world is the worst thing "possibly in history" and every event that happens is Hillary's fault.
Na, Barry takes the cake there

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: You actually wrote this with a straight face? Truly?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: You actually wrote this with a straight face? Truly?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is pretty hard to list all of Trump's backflipping on transparency without laughing at him.

But in a rather sad way when you realize that he could possibly become President.

Not that you will care.

You're so full of shite.

You are a stupid racist.

And that is why you are so pissed of Barack Hussein Obama is President of the United States.

Playing the Race Card is what liberals do when they have no credible response...tell them that Obama has not been a good President and they immediately call you a racist.

Forum List

Back