Trump....the pig....is DONE.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As smarter republicans are abandoning Trump like rats on a sinking ship, I actually feel a bit bad about Pence whose ambitions were clearly to have a presidential aspiration and is now stuck with either "defending" the indefensible.....or dropping out of his VP candidacy.

Keep in mind that Trump stated his boorish, misogynistic statements, NOT as a 20 year old locker room idiot, but as a 60 year old, narcissistic idiot in his assertion that he could do whatever he wants to women because he was a "rich, star"

The pig can't even decently apologize and drop out.... Let's see if even Melania or Ivanka (besides, Pence) defend this moron.

• Banned
Early voting has started and will be going on for weeks......Want to venture a guess how those votes will be cast "supporting" Trump???

Across the country, Republican candidates are in full facepalm.

262014_9ffab19ea8ff09279f6b10f1e324e6cb_large.jpg

• Banned
You're becoming more unhinged with each thread.

Actually, its one of the happiest days in my political affiliations.........I knew that Trump would lose, but NOW, he'll be taking down a whole bunch of right wingwes up for reelection.....So, not "unhinged" just a happy guy......Thanks for asking.

You're becoming more unhinged with each thread.

Actually, its one of the happiest days in my political affiliations.........I knew that Trump would lose, but NOW, he'll be taking down a whole bunch of right wingwes up for reelection.....So, not "unhinged" just a happy guy......Thanks for asking.

That says a lot, you have my sympathy. And you are wrong.

Here's my question- Billy Bush is the cousin of Jeb Bush.

If this tape had come out back before the Iowa Caucus, Trump would have been finished then.

So why didn't Billy tell his cousin this was out there?

Logic.........Has Ryan canceled a joint rally with Trump scheduled today in WI....Yes or No?
Has Romney, McCain, Preibus slammed Trump for what he said in the video, Yes or No?
Can Pence "defend" Trump (right now Pence has declined to answer that question)?

Here's my question- Billy Bush is the cousin of Jeb Bush.

If this tape had come out back before the Iowa Caucus, Trump would have been finished then.

So why didn't Billy tell his cousin this was out there?

True......Maybe Billy Bush was too embarrassed himself and was trying to hold on to his own miserable job.

Logic.........Has Ryan canceled a joint rally with Trump scheduled today in WI....Yes or No?
Has Romney, McCain, Preibus slammed Trump for what he said in the video, Yes or No?
Can Pence "defend" Trump (right now Pence has declined to answer that question)?
That isn't what you said so you lied. The rift between Ryan and Trump goes back to their beginning.

Republicans Ryan, Walker not attending Trump events in battleground Wisconsin
Sen. Ron Johnson and House Speaker Paul Ryan citied scheduling conflicts, while Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said he'll attend an all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner instead of appearing with his party's standard bearer.

"Welcome to Wisconsin, Mr. Trump, but let's get something straight," Wisconsin's Assembly Speaker Robin Vos wrote in an open letter to his GOP colleagues ahead of Trump's arrival. "We are Ryan Republicans here in Wisconsin, not Trump Republicans."

pretending that the trump campaign is just rearranging deck chairs on the titanic isn't going to help you. understand children, trump is the iceberg.

pretending that the trump campaign is just rearranging deck chairs on the titanic isn't going to help you. understand children, trump is the iceberg.

Let's just hope enough of the American voting population realizes that -before- the elections -.-

That isn't what you said so you lied. The rift between Ryan and Trump goes back to their beginning.

Sen. Ron Johnson and House Speaker Paul Ryan citied scheduling conflicts, while Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said he'll attend an all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner instead of appearing with his party's standard bearer.

"Welcome to Wisconsin, Mr. Trump, but let's get something straight," Wisconsin's Assembly Speaker Robin Vos wrote in an open letter to his GOP colleagues ahead of Trump's arrival. "We are Ryan Republicans here in Wisconsin, not Trump Republicans."

Thank you for supporting MY assertion..........Every republican up for reelection will be asked if they approve of Trump's piggish, misogynistic statements...and the answers will be......well, "entertaining".

Thank you for supporting MY assertion..........Every republican up for reelection will be asked if they approve of Trump's piggish, misogynistic statements...and the answers will be......well, "entertaining".
I did the opposite of what you think. Thinking isn't your strong point. You think flinging shit creates reality but in reality all you did was dirty your own walls.

I did the opposite of what you think. Thinking isn't your strong point. You think flinging shit creates reality but in reality all you did was dirty your own walls.

So, Weasel........are you stating that elected republicans ARE STILL supporting the pig??? Yes or No?

Forum List

Back