🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump the weatherman

Trump tweeted Sunday that “in addition to Florida – South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated.”

And why are YOU making such a huge deal about it hater? Virtually every REAL weatherman was making even bolder, and baseless, prognostications about the weather, and your silent? Oh , right, you just hate Trump.

Obama the historian “ we have 57 states” lol

Whew....good thing you have that one thing....Covfefe!
You can keep your doctor you can even keep your plan! Vote for me I’m obama lol
Yeah, that one got him "lie of the year" ...an "honor" Donnie Dumbass has "won" how many times now? Two? Three?
Misspeaking and Obama destroying health care in America hmmmm let’s weigh what is worse lol

Trump tweeted Sunday that “in addition to Florida – South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated.”

And why are YOU making such a huge deal about it hater? Virtually every REAL weatherman was making even bolder, and baseless, prognostications about the weather, and your silent? Oh , right, you just hate Trump.
Actually, none were saying it would get anywhere close to Alabama

Trumps claim was entirely baseless and he repeated it after being informed he was wrong

I kept my plan. So did 98 percent of Americans

So before the ObamaCare fuck up, you had a plan that covered pregnancy and birth control for men?
Women should pay the same rates as men
Period

Donald doest lie..

Wow. You are a fucking moron.

C-xtjYNW0AIHobA.jpg

FACT CHECK: Three Times a Liar

As usual, leftist moron believes in internet memes.

Seems Trump does not just know more than the Generals, he knows more than the weathermen

Trump Slams ABC for Reporting His Mistaken Claim That Dorian Could Affect Alabama

President Donald Trump lashed out at ABC on Monday evening for daring to report on his inaccurate statement on Hurricane Dorian. Most amazing of all is that the president appears to suggest his mistaken statement wasn’t really mistaken even though he was very publicly corrected by the National Weather Service.

Trump tweeted Sunday that “in addition to Florida – South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated.” That immediately led to questions because no one had mentioned any risk for Alabama. But this wasn’t an isolated mistake. Trump also told reporters at the White House that “Alabama is going to get a piece of it, looks like.”

TDS is a debilitating mental disease.

If you don't get help from Charter, get help somewhere.

As the Trump outrage du jour this is pretty weak. We have a report of what Trump is alleged to have said. He might have said it.

Only one remedy to fucking up the national weather narrative.

Impeachment followed by public execution.

Sumbitch in the White House needs to be sent a message that we take our weather reporting very seriously in this country.

I kept both? Didn’t you?
My doctor wouldn’t accept that garbage lol

So, you did not have insurance prior to getting ObamaCare?
Why is that?

Forum List

Back