Trump the weatherman

The problem with Trump is not that he is too fucking stupid to know where Alabama is on a map

But that he is too fucking arrogant to admit he made a mistake

Donald doest lie..

Wow. You are a fucking moron.

C-xtjYNW0AIHobA.jpg

FACT CHECK: Three Times a Liar

As usual, leftist moron believes in internet memes.
I will give you the Right-wing answer when they get caught parroting a fake quote.

Fake quote:
Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’
Rationalization:
She never said it... doesn't mean she hasn't thought it

Who made the claim about Willie Brown's little love muffin? Link?

There is a reason you're called edtheliar....
Hey dumbass, just click on the arrow next to the name of the liar who made the post.

Obama the historian “ we have 57 states” lol

Whew....good thing you have that one thing....Covfefe!
You can keep your doctor you can even keep your plan! Vote for me I’m obama lol
I kept my plan. So did 98 percent of Americans

You're so full of shit.
Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance
I believe the number was a maximum of five million out of 320 million people

Meaning 98 percent kept their health insurance

Evidently you believe a lot of the BS from Obama and democrats.

Donald doest lie..

C-xtjYNW0AIHobA.jpg

I stand corrected and retract.

It's not in his book, BUT IT IS STILL EXACTLY WHAT HE DOES
He repeated far more than three times that the rich will be paying more taxes because of his tax-cuts....but then was bragging to Mar-a-Lago members about how much richer he has made them. It was straight up, no ifs no butts, shameless lying.

You stand corrected and retract...but still continue with the same BS...go figure, you must be a liberal.

Whew....good thing you have that one thing....Covfefe!

You're so full of shit.

How is that hurricane in Alabama working out?

Donald doest lie..

C-xtjYNW0AIHobA.jpg

I will give you the Right-wing answer when they get caught parroting a fake quote.

Fake quote:
Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’
Rationalization:
She never said it... doesn't mean she hasn't thought it

Who made the claim about Willie Brown's little love muffin? Link?

There is a reason you're called edtheliar....
Hey dumbass, just click on the arrow next to the name of the liar who made the post.

SO, she actually DID say it then?

This is why we have a second amendment...

Donald doest lie..

C-xtjYNW0AIHobA.jpg

I stand corrected and retract.

It's not in his book, BUT IT IS STILL EXACTLY WHAT HE DOES
He repeated far more than three times that the rich will be paying more taxes because of his tax-cuts....but then was bragging to Mar-a-Lago members about how much richer he has made them. It was straight up, no ifs no butts, shameless lying.

You stand corrected and retract...but still continue with the same BS...go figure, you must be a liberal.

Dumbass I stand corrected on that quote being in his book, but absolutely that are countless examples of Trump lying his ass off, repeatedly, shamelessly and without any correction.

How can you possibly refute that his claims about tax-cuts making the rich pay more taxes are pure bullshit?

Last edited:

You're so full of shit.

obama-lies1-627x372.jpg

It’s kind of hard to tell who is telling the truth, since both Donnie and the MSM are prolific liars.

The media is telling the truth for a change I watched his live round table meeting and he said Alabama and he said he didn't think he'd ever seen or heard of a cat 5 before although there's been two or three since he became the pres.

So is that 2 or 3 that hit landfall on US soil, or 2 or 3 that formed altogether?

obama-lies1-627x372.jpg

The Great Obama also didn’t repeatedly warn Alabama of an impending hurricane when he was repeatedly told he was wrong

obama-lies1-627x372.jpg

The Great Obama also didn’t repeatedly warn Alabama of an impending hurricane when he was repeatedly told he was wrong
President Obama slammed for not visiting Louisiana flood sites

obama-lies1-627x372.jpg

There's an old saying thinker that says if you get into a poker game and after a half hour you don't know who the patsy is ,,it's you ,,,,You and repub morons are trumps patsy

obama-lies1-627x372.jpg

Didn’t see Obama threatening Alabama with floods

It’s kind of hard to tell who is telling the truth, since both Donnie and the MSM are prolific liars.

Very true

Dorian is currently pounding Alabama.
The LIBERAL MSM just won’t report it
What his turned these right wingers into idiots?
Is this an example of the power of a cult leader?
The truth is what your cult leader tells you it is?
What happens if the US has a military altercation with another country? Could we really have this fool lead us into a war? It’s so scary.

Better to have Obama who was at war for his entire 8 years - including starting new wars because he felt like it, while surrendering all the real estate from Aleppo to Baghdad to his Muslim Brotherhood and ISIL friends

Seems Trump does not just know more than the Generals, he knows more than the weathermen

Trump Slams ABC for Reporting His Mistaken Claim That Dorian Could Affect Alabama

President Donald Trump lashed out at ABC on Monday evening for daring to report on his inaccurate statement on Hurricane Dorian. Most amazing of all is that the president appears to suggest his mistaken statement wasn’t really mistaken even though he was very publicly corrected by the National Weather Service.

Trump tweeted Sunday that “in addition to Florida – South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated.” That immediately led to questions because no one had mentioned any risk for Alabama. But this wasn’t an isolated mistake. Trump also told reporters at the White House that “Alabama is going to get a piece of it, looks like.”

WOW, this sounds horrible and alarming.

Shouldn't you be more sensitive of sexism and such? It's not weathermen, they're weatherpersons, or non-specific-gender weather-guides of non-specific color.

Last edited:
He's just bizarre in having to be the expert on any issue, no matter how trivial or outside his knowledge, or to have idiotic twitter wars with minor sit-com actresses. But as Edward posted, it's just evidence of his bizarre need for attention and ego stroking …. unless you are a Trump supporter, in which case you think God has spoken by burning commands into stone tablets

BREAKING NEWS:

DONALD JOHN TRUMP OUR GLORIOUS GIFT FROM THE DIVINE MISSPOKE WHEN A HURRICANE WOULD KILL TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN ALABAMA!

MORE TO COME BECAUSE THE DIVINE KNOWS TRUMP WILL SAY SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN AND THE LEFT WILL GO ALL NUTTER, WELL LIKE THE RIGHT HAS DONE WITH OBAMA AND NOW BIDEN AND WARREN!

BREAKING NEWS:

DONALD JOHN TRUMP OUR GLORIOUS GIFT FROM THE DIVINE MISSPOKE WHEN A HURRICANE WOULD KILL TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN ALABAMA!

MORE TO COME BECAUSE THE DIVINE KNOWS TRUMP WILL SAY SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN AND THE LEFT WILL GO ALL NUTTER, WELL LIKE THE RIGHT HAS DONE WITH OBAMA AND NOW BIDEN AND WARREN!

He didn't mis-speak. He has seen multiple corrections of his statement and kept repeating it.

everyone loves to criticize Trump, particularly when he isn't there to respond.

THAT'S NOT FAIIIIIIR!

Forum List

Back