🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump the weatherman

It’s kind of hard to tell who is telling the truth, since both Donnie and the MSM are prolific liars.

The media is telling the truth for a change I watched his live round table meeting and he said Alabama and he said he didn't think he'd ever seen or heard of a cat 5 before although there's been two or three since he became the pres.

So is that 2 or 3 that hit landfall on US soil, or 2 or 3 that formed altogether?

Actually, that is landfall on US soil. And there have been 3 cat 5's since Trump took office.

Did you have to look that up?

Dorian was originally given a 50-50 chance of ending up in the Gulf, which is what Trump was citing initially.

Since then, it has veered further north and east than expected, going into colder Atlantic water and weakening.

Had Dorian gotten loose in the Gulf, it would've gone to a Cat 4 or 5 very quickly, because the Gulf water is HOT.

Dorian had ALREADY made it to cat 5. That is one of the reasons that they started to watch it closely. And, Trump didn't make his stupid comment while it had a 50/50 chance, it had already been tracked and was shown to be going up the east coast of FL, with zero chance of hitting Alabama. I think Trump was on autopilot and just started naming all the southern states.

And, no, it's not because of Trump's awesomeness or because he intimidated the hurricane to stay off the east coast, it's something much more interesting. Seems that the high pressure system that had been causing record heat in the middle and eastern parts of the country was what kept it from coming towards us like a freight train. All that hot air over the country is keeping it from hitting land right now and keeping it over the ocean. I guess there may be a small benefit from all this global warming.

nobody said a f'n word about gore except you

Every time there is a cane, there is noise from the LEFT about Algore's FRAUD.

What I do is I provide the ACTUAL DATA that refutes Algore's FRAUD, and you HATE THAT.

obama-lies1-627x372.jpg

The Great Obama also didn’t repeatedly warn Alabama of an impending hurricane when he was repeatedly told he was wrong

But the great Big Ears lied repeatedly about all sorts of shit, but somehow The NY Times and much of the media missed that. Thankfully they are watching Donnie closely, though they did run with a totally bogus story that was Russiagate for three long years.

Did you believe Russia-gate
So a hurricane IS hittingAlabama?
So Trump DID collude to steal the election with help from the Kremlin?

As a matter of fact, yes.

The Mueller report’s collusion section is much worse than you think

But the hurricane is not hitting Alabama.

Yep, but a hurricane is hitting Democrats, multiple times, dumbass.

Dorian had ALREADY made it to cat 5.

.... out in the ocean for a few minutes.... so what.

Your side has NO EVIDENCE of a BREAKOUT in cane activity.... which is what Algore and his ilk have predicted....

Algore predicts
Reality strikes
Leftists ignore reality and continue PARROTING

I love that Trump the weatherman has never heard of a category give hurricane...

"But a Category 5 is something that -- I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate, and that's what we have unfortunately,"

Trump doesn't think he's 'ever even heard of a Category five' hurricane. Four have threatened the US since he took office - CNNPolitics
I never heard of 57 states lol obama did haha

So you think it was a slip of the tongue when Donnie Dumbass said:

"But a Category 5 is something that -- I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate, and that's what we have unfortunately,"

I can give you covfefe as a typo, but the above wasn't a typo or slip of the tongue. It was a full on moronic statement, especially from someone that spends as much time in FL that he does.

How about those 1775 Revolutionary troops, though?!?

Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory.”

I love that Trump the weatherman has never heard of a category give hurricane...

Trump doesn't think he's 'ever even heard of a Category five' hurricane. Four have threatened the US since he took office - CNNPolitics

I can give you covfefe as a typo, but the above wasn't a typo or slip of the tongue. It was a full on moronic statement, especially from someone that spends as much time in FL that he does.

Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory.”
Yes he speaks differently deal with diversity

And there have been 3 cat 5's since Trump took office.

Which is "news" solely because the Cocksucker in Chief presided over the WEAKEST DECADE in cane recorded history....

U.S. Major Hurricane Drought Ends at Record 4,323 Days

"Hurricane Harvey roared ashore near Corpus Christi as Category 4 storm late Friday night, breaking a record 4,323-day (142-month, 12-year) major hurricane drought."

So instead of getting more and greater canes as Algore promised, we got a RECORD DROUGHT of major canes....

must be "climate change" not "global warming" that caused it....

Actually, I think you got that backwards..................

List of Category 5 Atlantic hurricanes - Wikipedia

Officially, the decade with the most Category 5 hurricanes is 2000–2009, with eight Category 5 hurricanes having occurred: Isabel (2003), Ivan (2004), Emily (2005), Katrina (2005), Rita (2005), Wilma (2005), Dean (2007), and Felix (2007). The previous decades with the most Category 5 hurricanes were the 1930s and 1960s, with six occurring between 1930 and 1939 (before naming began).[1]

The most consecutive years to feature at least one Category 5 hurricane each is four, from 2016 to the present year, 2019. Five storms have reached that category in these years - Matthew, Irma, Maria, Michael and Dorian. Of these, the Dorian had the highest winds, at 160 kn (185 mph; 295 km/h), while Maria had the lowest central pressure, at 908 mbar (26.81 inHg).[6]

It’s kind of hard to tell who is telling the truth, since both Donnie and the MSM are prolific liars.

The media is telling the truth for a change I watched his live round table meeting and he said Alabama and he said he didn't think he'd ever seen or heard of a cat 5 before although there's been two or three since he became the pres.

So is that 2 or 3 that hit landfall on US soil, or 2 or 3 that formed altogether?

Actually, that is landfall on US soil. And there have been 3 cat 5's since Trump took office.

Did you have to look that up?

You know, whenever someone makes a claim that doesn't sound right to me, or if something interests me enough, I will look things up to see if they are right or not. And yes, I did look that up over the weekend, as my roomie and I were wondering how many cat 5's there were when we heard Trump make his stupid statement about not ever seeing a cat 5.

Facts and verification. You should look into it.

Very true

Dorian is currently pounding Alabama.
The LIBERAL MSM just won’t report it
What his turned these right wingers into idiots?
Is this an example of the power of a cult leader?
The truth is what your cult leader tells you it is?
What happens if the US has a military altercation with another country? Could we really have this fool lead us into a war? It’s so scary.
He has done what he can to keep us out of war. Obama should've took some advice from him.

the decade with the most Category 5 hurricanes is 2000–2009, with eight Category 5 hurricanes having occurred:

LOL!!!

Satellites went up in 1978...

What did the 1940s have as far as canes???

U.S. Hurricane Strikes by Decade

U.S. Hurricane Strikes by Decade
Number of hurricanes by Saffir-Simpson Category to strike the mainland U.S. each decade.

Decade Saffir-Simpson Category1 All
Major
2 3 4 5
1851-1860 8 5 5 1 0 19 6
1861-1870 8 6 1 0 0 15 1
1871-1880 7 6 7 0 0 20 7
1881-1890 8 9 4 1 0 22 5
1891-1900 8 5 5 3 0 21 8
1901-1910 10 4 4 0 0 18 4
1911-1920 10 4 4 3 0 21 7
1921-1930 5 3 3 2 0 13 5
1931-1940 4 7 6 1 1 19 8
1941-1950 8 6 9 1 0 24 10
1951-1960 8 1 5 3 0 17 8
1961-1970 3 5 4 1 1 14 6
1971-1980 6 2 4 0 0 12 4
1981-1990 9 1 4 1 0 15 5
1991-2000 3 6 4 0 1 14 5
2001-2004 4 2 2 1 0 9 3

1851-2004 109 72 71 18 3 273 92
Average Per Decade 7.1 4.7 4.6 1.2 0.2 17.7 6.0

From the 1930s-1960, cane activity far exceeded what we observed in the 2000s so far.

We did not have satellites to track every cane either. That data is WHAT HIT THE US....

Don't you mean diversery? :lol:

Dorian had ALREADY made it to cat 5.

.... out in the ocean for a few minutes.... so what.

Your side has NO EVIDENCE of a BREAKOUT in cane activity.... which is what Algore and his ilk have predicted....

Algore predicts
Reality strikes
Leftists ignore reality and continue PARROTING

It wasn't a cat 5 for just a few minutes out in the ocean. It hit the Abaco islands as a cat 5.

Clearly the cowardly closeted compromised former Cocksucker in Chief believes in Global Warming....

which is why she just bought BEACHFRONT PROPERTY on MV....

Don't you mean diversery? :lol:

Cool story

Kleptocratic fraud loving leftists are all upset that Dorian is getting weaker... weaker... and WEAKER....

Dorian = DUD
Algore's FRAUD = sukkin...

Ask the Bahamas how weak it was

The only place it was weak was Alabama

Ask the Bahamas how weak it was

The only place it was weak was Alabama

Bahamas = not the US

Do you own property in the Bahamas, Israeli?

Oh.................so now you are changing your story from it was a cat 5 only for a couple of minutes out in the ocean, to so what, it's not the USA when you are told about all the places where it hit as a cat 5.

Then, you try to turn it into an attack by calling RightWinger an Israeli and asking if he has property there. Sorry, but that has zero to do with the strength of the hurricane.

Forum List

Back