🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump the weatherman

It’s kind of hard to tell who is telling the truth, since both Donnie and the MSM are prolific liars.

The media is telling the truth for a change I watched his live round table meeting and he said Alabama and he said he didn't think he'd ever seen or heard of a cat 5 before although there's been two or three since he became the pres.

So is that 2 or 3 that hit landfall on US soil, or 2 or 3 that formed altogether?

Actually, that is landfall on US soil. And there have been 3 cat 5's since Trump took office.

Did you have to look that up?

You know, whenever someone makes a claim that doesn't sound right to me, or if something interests me enough, I will look things up to see if they are right or not. And yes, I did look that up over the weekend, as my roomie and I were wondering how many cat 5's there were when we heard Trump make his stupid statement about not ever seeing a cat 5.

Facts and verification. You should look into it.
There are claims and then there are claims.........Dodd/Frank after the fact and of course that lovable Obamacare.

Seems Trump does not just know more than the Generals, he knows more than the weathermen

Trump Slams ABC for Reporting His Mistaken Claim That Dorian Could Affect Alabama

President Donald Trump lashed out at ABC on Monday evening for daring to report on his inaccurate statement on Hurricane Dorian. Most amazing of all is that the president appears to suggest his mistaken statement wasn’t really mistaken even though he was very publicly corrected by the National Weather Service.

Trump tweeted Sunday that “in addition to Florida – South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated.” That immediately led to questions because no one had mentioned any risk for Alabama. But this wasn’t an isolated mistake. Trump also told reporters at the White House that “Alabama is going to get a piece of it, looks like.”

Alabama? That's funny.

Kleptocratic fraud loving leftists are all upset that Dorian is getting weaker... weaker... and WEAKER....

Dorian = DUD
Algore's FRAUD = sukkin...

Ask the Bahamas how weak it was

The only place it was weak was Alabama
Progs demonize people living in the southern states about hurricanes. But are so sympathetic to people living on islands that protect the mainland. Get your skanky azzes over there and become Conracks for them....And bring your money....paging one of the princesses Debra Messing.......

Kleptocratic fraud loving leftists are all upset that Dorian is getting weaker... weaker... and WEAKER....

Dorian = DUD
Algore's FRAUD = sukkin...

Ask the Bahamas how weak it was

The only place it was weak was Alabama
Progs demonize people living in the southern states about hurricanes. But are so sympathetic to people living on islands that protect the mainland. Get your skanky azzes over there and become Conracks for them....And bring your money....paging one of the princesses Debra Messing.......
My thoughts and prayers go out to the poor people of Alabama who are suffering from the wrath of Doria

BREAKING NEWS:

DONALD JOHN TRUMP OUR GLORIOUS GIFT FROM THE DIVINE MISSPOKE WHEN A HURRICANE WOULD KILL TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN ALABAMA!

MORE TO COME BECAUSE THE DIVINE KNOWS TRUMP WILL SAY SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN AND THE LEFT WILL GO ALL NUTTER, WELL LIKE THE RIGHT HAS DONE WITH OBAMA AND NOW BIDEN AND WARREN!

He didn't mis-speak. He has seen multiple corrections of his statement and kept repeating it.

And you missed the last part of my response that he will say something stupid again...

I know the words are not written where it says orange man bad, so you get upset quickly!

OK, so Trump gaffe's at a rate of 1/1000th the rate of Biden...

LOL!!!

Can you source those statistics?

Because I have that rate at 2/1, with Trump dominating the quality category with a prepared speech which included airport take overs in the revolutionary war.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:

DONALD JOHN TRUMP OUR GLORIOUS GIFT FROM THE DIVINE MISSPOKE WHEN A HURRICANE WOULD KILL TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN ALABAMA!

MORE TO COME BECAUSE THE DIVINE KNOWS TRUMP WILL SAY SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN AND THE LEFT WILL GO ALL NUTTER, WELL LIKE THE RIGHT HAS DONE WITH OBAMA AND NOW BIDEN AND WARREN!

He didn't mis-speak. He has seen multiple corrections of his statement and kept repeating it.

And you missed the last part of my response that he will say something stupid again...

I know the words are not written where it says orange man bad, so you get upset quickly!

What you don't get is that Trump is NOT like Obama and Biden in that he often straight refuses the factual correction, keeps repeating bullshit and spreads bizzare conspiracy theories.

Thats not just mis-speaking, this is a whole other level and I reject the false equivalency you frame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back