Trump: 'There Used To Be Consequences' For Protesting

There are no consequences for protesters anymore in the United States, Donald Trump said Friday during a raucous rally in St. Louis where the interruptions were frequent and the candidate appeared more assertive than ever in denouncing them.

“Part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long [to kick them out] is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore,” Trump said during a speech at the Peabody Opera House — around 12 miles from Ferguson, Mo., the site of racially charged mass protests in 2014.

“There used to be consequences. There are none anymore,” Trump said. “These people are so bad for our country. You have no idea folks, you have no idea.”

For the better part of 10 minutes in the middle of Trump's speech, individuals shouted and interrupted.

“These people are so bad for our country, folks. You have no idea," Trump continued during a longer break in the action. "They contribute nothing. Nothing. And look at the police, they take their lives in their hands."

"We don't even win here, with protesters anymore" he complained. "The protesters end up taking over. And frankly, I mean, have to be honest: From my standpoint it makes it a little more exciting, and it gives me time to think about where I want to go next. It's beautiful. It's like intermission. And the guys that are near the event, they see some pretty good stuff."

More: Trump: 'There Used To Be Consequences' For Protesting

Yeah, there's that pesky little thing called the Constitution. I wonder what "consequences" Trump would like to see? Civil rights and Vietnam War protesters could tell him all about "consequences"...

By his own words, he wants to hurt people. Consequences for protesting in the past included tear gas, bayonets, bullets, and dead bodies. He is advocating for violence.
oh for crying out loud. you people will believe anything if it fits your view of someone. Many of us here lived through those times. Did any of you?

It's time to break out the water cannons and billy clubs on these liberal bastards.

they better get these thugs under control or innocent people are going to get killed. they've allowed them to soften everyone up with charges of racism, the man is keeping us down, police are terrorizing unarmed black folks, etc etc. so NOW THE THUGS have free reign over the citizens in this country.

Yep.
landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

Trying to assassinate a presidential candidate during his rally is 'protesting'? Do you think we fear you people? Do you think the Jews intimidate us? We're prepared for anything you throw at us.

There are no consequences for protesters anymore in the United States, Donald Trump said Friday during a raucous rally in St. Louis where the interruptions were frequent and the candidate appeared more assertive than ever in denouncing them.

“Part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long [to kick them out] is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore,” Trump said during a speech at the Peabody Opera House — around 12 miles from Ferguson, Mo., the site of racially charged mass protests in 2014.

“There used to be consequences. There are none anymore,” Trump said. “These people are so bad for our country. You have no idea folks, you have no idea.”

For the better part of 10 minutes in the middle of Trump's speech, individuals shouted and interrupted.

“These people are so bad for our country, folks. You have no idea," Trump continued during a longer break in the action. "They contribute nothing. Nothing. And look at the police, they take their lives in their hands."

"We don't even win here, with protesters anymore" he complained. "The protesters end up taking over. And frankly, I mean, have to be honest: From my standpoint it makes it a little more exciting, and it gives me time to think about where I want to go next. It's beautiful. It's like intermission. And the guys that are near the event, they see some pretty good stuff."

Yeah, there's that pesky little thing called the Constitution. I wonder what "consequences" Trump would like to see? Civil rights and Vietnam War protesters could tell him all about "consequences"...

Remember when Rep. Joe Wilson protested President Obama? Where were you people and that pesky little thing called the Constitution? Rep. Wilson yelled, "You Lie" in protest and you people shit yourself. Yet, when your hired goons and thugs start pushing and shoving to get to Trump, you crybully about being shut down.

Remember when Rep. Joe Wilson protested President Obama? Where were you people and that pesky little thing called the Constitution? Rep. Wilson yelled, "You Lie" in protest and you people shit yourself. Yet, when your hired goons and thugs start pushing and shoving to get to Trump, you crybully about being shut down.

What's your point? Rep. Wilson was not evicted or punished for his shameful act of disrespect.

Adolf Trump is now threatening protesters with arrests and police records. Says he WILL press charges. They really have him rattled. So funny...

What's your point? Rep. Wilson was not evicted or punished for his shameful act of disrespect.

Wilson did not get violent nor did he threaten Obama.

True - so what the fuck is your point of bringing him up?

True - so what the fuck is your point of bringing him up?

The Left is Violent.

they don't stand on any principles and just flutter which ever way the political winds blows them. so what I've come to see them as, is Two faced hypocrites. it's the same thing their elected Political masters are.

Forum List

Back