Trump thinks Paris is in Germany?

Fake Jake running around flapping his arms like the left loon he is. Dimwitted tool
Ad hom because you can't attack my position? Nothing new there. The Board has your number, Ms. Route Irish. You are in the category associated with Yurt and Correll.

Obama thinks there are 57 states, Biden thinks a guy in an wheelchair can stand up. Clinton can't manage an email account. Call us when you have a flub on that level.
Obama never said there are 57 States. <smh> You righties never learn.

You idiot here he is on video saying it. :laugh:

Yes you 'think' you are being clever by claiming he didn't say "there are" 57 states but your idiocy shines through when I ask you how he's been to 57 states if we don't have 57 states. If Obama visited the same state 57 times would it make sense to say he's been to 57 states? No, hence your argument is well stupid.

He said he had been to 57 states, 1 more to go, and 2 he wasn't going to. But he never said there are 57 states. Like i said, you righties never learn.

So he had been to an imaginary 57 states? You think that is BETTER? LMAO

No, i think righties are retards. They keep claiming Obama thinks there are 57 states even though he never said that.

LOL
He said he had been to 57 states. That would mean he has been to states that DO NOT EXIST.
That is NOT a logical defense. Be real.

Obama thinks there are 57 states, Biden thinks a guy in an wheelchair can stand up. Clinton can't manage an email account. Call us when you have a flub on that level.

Yes you 'think' you are being clever by claiming he didn't say "there are" 57 states but your idiocy shines through when I ask you how he's been to 57 states if we don't have 57 states. If Obama visited the same state 57 times would it make sense to say he's been to 57 states? No, hence your argument is well stupid.

He said he had been to 57 states, 1 more to go, and 2 he wasn't going to. But he never said there are 57 states. Like i said, you righties never learn.

No, i think righties are retards. They keep claiming Obama thinks there are 57 states even though he never said that.

Yeah he did...

Fake Jake running around flapping his arms like the left loon he is. Dimwitted tool
Ad hom because you can't attack my position? Nothing new there. The Board has your number, Ms. Route Irish. You are in the category associated with Yurt and Correll.
And both are better than you.
Well, I don't remember much about yurt.. But I used statistics for my conclusion, so its legit :)

At least he doesn't think that Austrians speak "Austrian", that the U.S. has 57 states, and that Corpsman is pronounced Corpse Man.
So? Bush thinks they speak Mexican in Mexico; thinks Africa is a nation; thinks people work hard to put food on their family; Iraq will look like a comma; and like our enemies, Americans never stop thinking about ways to harm Americans.

thumbsup.gif
"57 states" has to be absolute biggest flub a president of 50 states can say :thup:
See that? You again prove I'm 100% correct when I say righties are retards. Obama wasn't president when he made the '57 state,' flub. So how can that be the biggest flub a president can say? Bush wonders if there are blacks in Brazil and if you fool him, he can't get fooled again.

And both are better than you.
Well, I don't remember much about yurt.. But I used statistics for my conclusion, so its legit :)

Fake Jake runs around spewing chit he can't prove...much like he runs around spewing political chit he can't prove

It is not surprising the clueless dummies who are butthurt about The Donald being so successful cannot comprehend that he thinks big and was alluding to the Arab Muslims in Germany who are assaulting German women.

WHAT!!! Is William Jefferson 'cigar man' Clinton aware Muslims are horning in on his gig with the German babes? Bubba's not going to like this.

At least he doesn't think that Austrians speak "Austrian", that the U.S. has 57 states, and that Corpsman is pronounced Corpse Man.
So? Bush thinks they speak Mexican in Mexico; thinks Africa is a nation; thinks people work hard to put food on their family; Iraq will look like a comma; and like our enemies, Americans never stop thinking about ways to harm Americans.

thumbsup.gif
"57 states" has to be absolute biggest flub a president of 50 states can say :thup:
See that? You again prove I'm 100% correct when I say righties are retards. Obama wasn't president when he made the '57 state,' flub. So how can that be the biggest flub a president can say? Bush wonders if there are blacks in Brazil and if you fool him, he can't get fooled again.
He is the goddamn President you inept moron.
I am far from a righty, so I guess you are ignorant as well...
Sometimes, you just need to know when to STFU :thup:

LOL
He said he had been to 57 states. That would mean he has been to states that DO NOT EXIST.

No, it means according to his flub, he thought there were 60 states, not 57. Righties never learn.

thumbsup.gif
But he wasn't president when he said that. You righties never learn.

Neither RouteIrish Sassy nor TN are committed to empiricism, logic, and reason. They are regressives emotionally and politically, emoting rather than thinking. :lol: I am glad you are both here to provide Falstaffian relief.

LOL

No, it means according to his flub, he thought there were 60 states, not 57. Righties never learn.

well at least you are trying to make it worse and justify it in different breaths :lol:

thumbsup.gif
But he wasn't president when he said that. You righties never learn.
Doesn't matter you big bag of dumbfuck.
Dang dude, just how LOW are your standards?

Neither RouteIrish Sassy nor TN are committed to empiricism, logic, and reason. They are regressives emotionally and politically, emoting rather than thinking. :lol: I am glad you are both here to provide Falstaffian relief.
Jake, I have told you on multiple occasions.. You support Failed policies. That is insane. THAT is "regressive". THINK dumbfuck. THINK

Only so much you can say in 140 characters. You can't waste space by doublespacing between paragraphs.

Two points he was making, and twitter is a bit confusing. He mentioned the attack in Paris along with attacks elsewhere. 19 rapes by newcomers in Cologne on New Year's Eve alone. Protests all over Germany.

I guess one needs to understand the context before making an accurate interpretation of a tweet. Simple truth. When I started my Twitter account I didn't understand half of what I was reading.

Jake, I have told you on multiple occasions.. You support Failed policies. That is insane. THAT is "regressive". THINK dumbfuck. THINK
What failed policies. You are merely emoting, and you are only a better writing regressive clone of shootspeeders, nothing more.

Forum List

Back