Trump thinks Paris is in Germany?

So? Bush thinks they speak Mexican in Mexico; thinks Africa is a nation; thinks people work hard to put food on their family; Iraq will look like a comma; and like our enemies, Americans never stop thinking about ways to harm Americans.

thumbsup.gif
"57 states" has to be absolute biggest flub a president of 50 states can say :thup:
See that? You again prove I'm 100% correct when I say righties are retards. Obama wasn't president when he made the '57 state,' flub. So how can that be the biggest flub a president can say? Bush wonders if there are blacks in Brazil and if you fool him, he can't get fooled again.
He is the goddamn President you inept moron.
I am far from a righty, so I guess you are ignorant as well...
Sometimes, you just need to know when to STFU :thup:
But he wasn't president when he said that. You righties never learn.
Doesn't matter you big bag of dumbfuck.
Dang dude, just how LOW are your standards?
Of course it matters to you, otherwise you wouldn't have said that. You think that was the worst thing a president can say. Only Obama wasn't president when he said it. Now ya know. You righties never learn.

thumbsup.gif

Neither RouteIrish Sassy nor TN are committed to empiricism, logic, and reason. They are regressives emotionally and politically, emoting rather than thinking. :lol: I am glad you are both here to provide Falstaffian relief.
Jake, I have told you on multiple occasions.. You support Failed policies. That is insane. THAT is "regressive". THINK dumbfuck. THINK
What failed policies. You are merely emoting, and you are only a better writing regressive clone of shootspeeders, nothing more.
See, you cant even recognize failure even though the subject is full of it. Like immigration and the corporatist politicians you support that keep sending our jobs away etc.
You have no right to judge my intelligence or rebuttals, Jake. Your little coward ass wont even structurally debate me.

"57 states" has to be absolute biggest flub a president of 50 states can say :thup:
See that? You again prove I'm 100% correct when I say righties are retards. Obama wasn't president when he made the '57 state,' flub. So how can that be the biggest flub a president can say? Bush wonders if there are blacks in Brazil and if you fool him, he can't get fooled again.
He is the goddamn President you inept moron.
I am far from a righty, so I guess you are ignorant as well...
Sometimes, you just need to know when to STFU :thup:
But he wasn't president when he said that. You righties never learn.
Doesn't matter you big bag of dumbfuck.
Dang dude, just how LOW are your standards?
Of course it matters to you, otherwise you wouldn't have said that. You think that was the worst thing a president can say. Only Obama wasn't president when he said it. Now ya know. You righties never learn.

thumbsup.gif
Never-lower-your-standards-for-anyone.jpg

text : "Love yourself enough to never lower your standards for anyone"

Neither RouteIrish Sassy nor TN are committed to empiricism, logic, and reason. They are regressives emotionally and politically, emoting rather than thinking. :lol: I am glad you are both here to provide Falstaffian relief.
Jake, I have told you on multiple occasions.. You support Failed policies. That is insane. THAT is "regressive". THINK dumbfuck. THINK
What failed policies. You are merely emoting, and you are only a better writing regressive clone of shootspeeders, nothing more.
See, you cant even recognize failure even though the subject is full of it. Like immigration and the corporatist politicians you support that keep sending our jobs away etc.
You have no right to judge my intelligence or rebuttals, Jake. Your little coward ass wont even structurally debate me.
You continue to emote, Mr. Regressive. I have every right to judge your inability to logically discuss the subject, when all you do is emote. That makes you no different than shootspeeders.

Trump is not excused because Obama and Biden are not running for office.

The American electorate is not fooled by the Trump Chump.
Not excused for what? Libtards not being able to read and comprehend ? Try again, Jake.
Why, you have failed again in argument. Nothing new.
Your opinion carrys no weight. Three katyushas awarded.
You are emoting right along with TN and shootspeeders and the rest of the crowd.

WTF.

Why...WHY do conservatives have this unending need to pick people who are forever 9 years old. trump, the male Sarah Palin, is dumber than a bag of hammers. Sarah sees Russia from her house, trump sees Paris in Germany. Which is such an insult to the French people who were brutalized by the Germans in WW2.

The British are going to ban trump from travelling to England if he gets elected, now he's alienating our other main allies in Europe and Nato, France and Germany. He's already setup Mexico to completely ignore the US if dumbass is elected.

Conservatives seem never to elect someone who is an adult. Bush Sr. would be the last one that was.

What's wrong with you people?

You continue to emote, Mr. Regressive. I have every right to judge your inability to logically discuss the subject, when all you do is emote. That makes you no different than shootspeeders.
lol you cant hold your own against me jake. You know this. That's why you want to keep our discussions outside of structure. GFY and practice on some self-awareness.

Not excused for what? Libtards not being able to read and comprehend ? Try again, Jake.
You are emoting right along with TN and shootspeeders and the rest of the crowd.
You do realize yesterday you were supporting prosecuting thought crimes right?
Again, work on self-awareness. You are really looking like a dumbfuck.. JS

No one questions your right to judge...it's your ability to judge that is suspect.

lol you cant hold your own against me jake. You know this. That's why you want to keep our discussions outside of structure. GFY and practice on some self-awareness.
Give us empirical evidence and logic, and I will gladly support you. You don't, so I won't. Tis what it is.

You do realize yesterday you were supporting prosecuting thought crimes right?
Again, work on self-awareness. You are really looking like a dumbfuck.. JS
Give me an example in full, and we can discuss it.

Forum List

Back