Trump thinks politicians with foreign business dealings are ccrrouot….except when it is him

In other words, you've never said anything negative about Biden. You're exactly the thing that you presume to criticize.
Oh I definitely have. I can easily share it with you. But now I know you’re just going to piss out. You really are in a cult. Goddamn lol

First off, Trump is not a criminal, second, if we write in Trump's name, Democrats will actually have to count ballots under supervision...LOL The last thing they want to do.

Still if it is required then it will be under supervision. I am just offering Trump supporters an option if TRump does not make it.

Not a criminal , well wait for it. Good things comes to those who wait.

Oh I definitely have. I can easily share it with you. But now I know you’re just going to piss out. You really are in a cult. Goddamn lol
Feel free to post a link to it. Otherwise, just admit that you're a lying douchebag.

Do you believe the Bidens have been conducting normal business?
I believe you (and many others) will concoct and believe inordinate amounts of bullshit to deflect from the republican party's failing at the hands of tRump.

Feel free to post a link to it. Otherwise, just admit that you're a lying douchebag.
Moron I asked you to criticize Trump here. Now is your chance. Lol you’re such a pussy. If you do it and I don’t do the same for Biden, I would look weak. Right now it’s you that looks weak.

I guess just admit you’re a cultist pawn otherwise :dunno:

5 CFR § 2635.702 - Use of public office for private gain.​

An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations.

Two of the main bodies of federal ethics law that potentially govern the conduct of presidential advisors—statutory conflict of interest provisions and the regulatory Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch—generally apply to“employees” of the government. Federal law generally defines employee using three factors: appointment in the civil service by a designated official (including the President); performance of a federal function; and supervision of that performance by a designated official

Ivanka was a Trump advisor.

Two of the main bodies of federal ethics law that potentially govern the conduct of presidential advisors—statutory conflict of interest provisions and the regulatory Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch—generally apply to “employees” of the government. Federal law generally defines employee using three factors: appointment in the civil service by a designated official (including the President); performance of a federal function; and supervision of that performance by a designated official

View attachment 818736
View attachment 818737

View attachment 818738

Again you lose because you never back anything you say up with any known facts or ability to know what a fact is.

So there it is she was a government employee who got a deal with the Chinese sweatshop while she doing government business. Thus she falls under all government ethical standards.

Chinese Communist Party (and further elaborated on by President Xi Jinping himself). This document tells us in no uncertain terms that Chinese private companies will be increasingly called upon to conduct their operations in tight coordination with governmental policy objectives and ideologies.

So in a sense she was working for a communist nation.

I hope that this make you feel better as her deals was not legit and in violation of standards governing such actions. Of course Troup could have avoided all this by not appointer her as an advisor.

Pretty simple for you to understand but I doubt that it is.

Biden son was not a government official and he could accept work from anyone. Joe Biden involvement has not been proven. It is just something simpleton believe.

Schools out, smoke them if you got them.
She had real businesses…….but I might ask WTF businesses did Crackhead Biden have to get his tens of millions from foreign entities, Simp?

:oops8:

I dunno. How many times do you suppose Jared had to suck off MBS for a billion dollars?
So you admit the Biden Crime Family has no legitimate business that would say they should get tens of millions from foreign entitities.

Got it.

So you admit the Biden Crime Family has no legitimate business that would say they should get tens of millions from foreign entitities.

Got it.
No, Dumbass. I said I don't know. Learn to read. Then stop worrying about the chickenfeed the Bidens are accused of and tell us why the tRump made billions.

No, Dumbass. I said I don't know. Learn to read. Then stop worrying about the chickenfeed the Bidens are accused of and tell us why the tRump made billions.
That’s the point, Simp. Nobody knows, because the Biden Crime Family has failed to tell anyone why they have 20 shell LLCs they funelled millions thru with zero legitimate businesses.

Moron I asked you to criticize Trump here. Now is your chance. Lol you’re such a pussy. If you do it and I don’t do the same for Biden, I would look weak. Right now it’s you that looks weak.

I guess just admit you’re a cultist pawn otherwise :dunno:
You look pretty weak right now, fool. You're weaseling and waffling to avoid admitting the truth. Daring people to do something that isn't in their best interest is the sign of a childish worm.

If they had a legitimate business, wouldn't you know? Wouldn't it be exceedingly easy for them to demonstrate the fact? Yet, they decline to ever answer this question.

We've already told you hundreds of times how Trump makes money.

If they had a legitimate business, wouldn't you know? Wouldn't it be exceedingly easy for them to demonstrate the fact? Yet, they decline to ever answer this question.

We've already told you hundreds of times how Trump makes money.
See here's the thing, I don't actually care. The possibility that $20 million is a bribe, especially since it's not all in a lump, is so small as to be laughable. Hundreds of millions is a mere starting point for an American federal level politician. $20 million is chicken feed.

Let's talk about Jared and $2 billion.

You look pretty weak right now, fool. You're weaseling and waffling to avoid admitting the truth. Daring people to do something that isn't in their best interest is the sign of a childish worm.
Lol dude come on you’re so lame. I honestly thought you were going to rise to the challenge. I mean my god, it would be absolutely insane if you didn’t have any substantial criticism of Trump.

She had real businesses…….but I might ask WTF businesses did Crackhead Biden have to get his tens of millions from foreign entities, Simp?

:oops8:

Then you admit that she was in business as a government employee she made deals with a foreign company to maker her line of clothing. So where is the outrage? Sounds Like Comer has a case against Daughter.

Hunter was not a government employee.

You have made no connection to Joe Biden. What could Joe Biden give them as VP. Hunter left the company in 2019

So what was Joe providing?

The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.

His pay was cut to 83,000

and later it was reduced in 2017 to about 42,000

Just because they were stupid enough to pay this amount is on them.

Tell me what did Joe Biden do for them? OOPS

They hired Hunter and agreed to the salary. Years later he is a drug addict and broke. OOPS

You have not even provided a single piece of evidence where Joe B provide any services in exchange to anyone. OOPS

Just finger pointing.

They just hired his son. Probably believing that this was how things were done in the US as it was how they did thing in Ukraine.

There mistake.

See here's the thing, I don't actually care. The possibility that $20 million is a bribe, especially since it's not all in a lump, is so small as to be laughable. Hundreds of millions is a mere starting point for an American federal level politician. $20 million is chicken feed.

Let's talk about Jared and $2 billion.
$20 million is chicken feed? Politicians get bribed hundreds of millions of dollar? We aren't talking campaign contributions here, dumbass. You're a fucking moron. Are all progs as stupid as you?

Lol dude come on you’re so lame. I honestly thought you were going to rise to the challenge. I mean my god, it would be absolutely insane if you didn’t have any substantial criticism of Trump.
I'm not taking the bait, asshole. I have no interest in your idiotic challenge.

Forum List

Back