Trump: This must be ONE nation under ONE God under ONE flag

R

rdean

Just finished watching another Donald Trump Speech.

First he went on about Phyllis Schlafly and what a wonderful person she was. She died recently. My parents told me to only speak GOOD of the dead and she's dead, GOOD that many people miss her I guess.

Let's look at her background. She was vehemently anti feminists, anti civil rights and anti evolution and science.

And most of all, anti anti anti gay. To the extent of naked hatred for gays. God must have been listening. Because her eldest son was outed as gay. But it's OK he shares his mother's deep hatred for gays.

Once I watched an interview and she was asked about her gay son. She said she just didn't understand it. She did everything right. Stayed at home to raise the kids, home schooled them to protect them from evolution and science, bowed down before her husband so the kids had the right role models, and in spite of doing everything right, she still had a gay son. And she said it in such a tragic way. Well, for making so many others suffer, I hope she suffered too. It would only be fair.

And when Trump said, "This must be ONE nation under ONE God under ONE flag. I guess that means we can't use the Confederate flag anymore. And No more Allah, No more Vishnu, No more Yawata, No more Yaya. Not sure where the Holy Trinity fits. Three into one?

The only thing that surprised me was that when Trump read from the Bible, his eyes didn't burn out of his head and his tiny hands didn't burst into flame.

Don't remember hearing anything about his buddy Putin.

First he went on about Phyllis Schlafly and what a wonderful person she was. She died recently. My parents told me to only speak GOOD of the dead and she's dead, GOOD that many people miss her I guess.

Let's look at her background. She was vehemently anti feminists, anti civil rights and anti evolution and science.

And most of all, anti anti anti gay. To the extent of naked hatred for gays. God must have been listening. Because her eldest son was outed as gay. But it's OK he shares his mother's deep hatred for gays.

Once I watched an interview and she was asked about her gay son. She said she just didn't understand it. She did everything right. Stayed at home to raise the kids, home schooled them to protect them from evolution and science, bowed down before her husband so the kids had the right role models, and in spite of doing everything right, she still had a gay son. And she said it in such a tragic way. Well, for making so many others suffer, I hope she suffered too. It would only be fair.

And when Trump said, "This must be ONE nation under ONE God under ONE flag. I guess that means we can't use the Confederate flag anymore. And No more Allah, No more Vishnu, No more Yawata, No more Yaya. Not sure where the Holy Trinity fits. Three into one?

The only thing that surprised me was that when Trump read from the Bible, his eyes didn't burn out of his head and his tiny hands didn't burst into flame.

Why should he mention Putin? ..........as that is the corrupt Dem talking point for the day being pushed by CNN.......:cow:.

Why should he mention Putin? ..........as that is the corrupt Dem talking point for the day being pushed by CNN.......:cow:.

Why wouldn't he mention the dictator Trump admires so much?

I'm actually delighted that any pro-American patriotic protocols make self-righteous, self-hating liberal oikophobes as butthurt as they do - like a vampire to a cross. These Obama-liberals are too ignorant and too far up their own asses to realize a fact of human history and human progress: white Western society IS the best, most productive, most merciful culture mankind has ever come up with! History has proven that white Westerners ARE the brains of humanity! Almost every piece of modern machinery you're using was invented in either Europe or North America by whites that give liberals such permanent butthurt.

dean i can assure you,trump followers do not give a fuck.....you are not going to convert anyone.....

Because he admires him so much. Duh!

dean i can assure you,trump followers do not give a fuck.....you are not going to convert anyone.....
I know they don't give a fuck. I'm just helping them define who they are. I seem to doing a great job.

OP reminded me of this gif...

LXdlSw1.jpg

I'm actually delighted that any pro-American patriotic protocols make self-righteous, self-hating liberal oikophobes as butthurt as they do - like a vampire to a cross. These Obama-liberals are too ignorant and too far up their own asses to realize a fact of human history and human progress: white Western society IS the best, most productive, most merciful culture mankind has ever come up with! History has proven that white Westerners ARE the brains of humanity! Almost every piece of modern machinery you're using was invented in either Europe or North America by whites that give liberals such permanent butthurt.

Whoa, hold on there li'l Hitler. In this speech Trump didn't mention anything about white westerners.

Summarizing the brilliant and seemingly prophetic Phyllis Schlafly with the meaningless buzzword "anti-gay" is a sad reflection of today's low information voter. Read some of her works and use common sense! It is never to late to make intelligent comments!

He ain't gettin my stars and bars. I got guns and rights.

Or in China...or in the Middle East by Asians/Semites.

Summarizing the brilliant and seemingly prophetic Phyllis Schlafly with the meaningless buzzword "anti-gay" is a sad reflection of today's low information voter. Read some of her works and use common sense! It is never to late to make intelligent comments!
She was anti-gay. It dovetailed with her paranoia that the family was devolving.

I did not like his mention of one nation but it's not enough to make me not vote for him m

How Phyllis Schlafly Made Anti-Gay Activism a Core Feature of Modern Conservatism

Phyllis Schlafly, One of History's Worst Homophobes, Dies at 92

Schlafly: Gay Rights Violate Free Speech; Feminism 'The Most Destructive Element In Our Society'

Phyllis Schlafly’s Anti-Gay Son Laments the Decline of Racism | Truth Wins Out

Considering how God gives gays so much talent and conservatives so little, it's clear to me who God really loves. And one day, Conservatives are going to have to pay for what they've done. I hope Phyllis gets what she brought to others.

Forum List

Back