Trump Threads -LOL

Front runner status.

I have been creating a lot of trump threads because I think he would be a huge disaster as potus. I am passionate & love my country.

#dealwithit
So, what if he gets the nomination? Do you prefer Hillary?
If Trump is the GOP nominee, then Trump's Chumps deserve Hillary as their President.

NOBODY deserves Hillary, OR Trump, as their president.
Trump's Chumps do. Just like they deserved Obama.

Hey, they worked hard to get Obama re-elected, and now they are working hard to get Clinton elected.

They got, and will get, what they deserve.

After all, if you don't learn from your mistakes, you WILL get a chance to learn again.

Front runner status.

I have been creating a lot of trump threads because I think he would be a huge disaster as potus. I am passionate & love my country.

#dealwithit
If Trump is the GOP nominee, then Trump's Chumps deserve Hillary as their President.

NOBODY deserves Hillary, OR Trump, as their president.
Trump's Chumps do. Just like they deserved Obama.

Hey, they worked hard to get Obama re-elected, and now they are working hard to get Clinton elected.

They got, and will get, what they deserve.

NOBODY deserves either one of them.

Funny how Trump gets a question about abortion and answers it wrongly, according to the MSM and that is all they can report on. Yet Mrs. Tuzla Clinton forgets about the four men who died at Benghazi and it only gets a passing mention.

Funny how idiots have to bring up Benghazi because they can no longer make excuses for Trump.

Funny how Trump gets a question about abortion and answers it wrongly, according to the MSM and that is all they can report on. Yet Mrs. Tuzla Clinton forgets about the four men who died at Benghazi and it only gets a passing mention.

Funny how idiots have to bring up Benghazi because they can no longer make excuses for Trump.

Who the hell is making excuses for Trump? Put down the bong.

without question Trump is living

rent free in the heads of many 14 Trump

threads at one time on the first page -LOL
Well, Jon, when a three headed zebra walks into your living room, and one head blows up, another throws up on your best rug, and the other says "punish women," it's sort of hard not to notice. LOL

Some guy called into Rush show the other day having a Trump meltdown, he started ranting that every night its Trump News, Trump News the Five, and the Trump File and Rush lost it laughing. :laugh:

Trump 24/7

--LOL

glenn beck devotes all of his media on Trump these days

--LOL

So does Levin. He's lost me as a listener for good. Mark is off the rails for Cruz.

Poor Levin, he was reading face book or twitter posts from his site the other day, blasting him for his lop sided Cruz over Trump rhetoric, and the guy is disconnected from reality he mocked those Levin fans and basically told them to go to hell. He doesn't seem to get it, without listeners he doesn't have a show.

Some guy called into Rush show the other day having a Trump meltdown, he started ranting that every night its Trump News, Trump News the Five, and the Trump File and Rush lost it laughing. :laugh:

Trump 24/7

--LOL

--LOL

So does Levin. He's lost me as a listener for good. Mark is off the rails for Cruz.

Poor Levin, he was reading face book or twitter posts from his site the other day, blasting him for his lop sided Cruz over Trump rhetoric, and the guy is disconnected from reality he mocked those Levin fans and basically told them to go to hell. He doesn't seem to get it, without listeners he doesn't have a show.

levin is another along with beck that is in bed with Cruz

without question Trump is living

rent free in the heads of many 14 Trump

threads at one time on the first page -LOL
Well, Jon, when a three headed zebra walks into your living room, and one head blows up, another throws up on your best rug, and the other says "punish women," it's sort of hard not to notice. LOL

looks like you like to take things out of context

helps with your hate

Front runner status.

#dealwithit
I wasn't asking you, hack. I don't care what you have to say about it.

Trump 24/7

--LOL

--LOL

yeah im done with him too

all it took for levin was for beck to hook him up on tv

Front runner status.

#dealwithit
Somebody is butt hurt! :lol:

Benghazi mattered, it should have ended Mrs. Tuzla's career. That is why it keeps being brought up much like the liberal left can't seem to post enough about GWB. The only difference is GWB has left politics. Mrs. Tuzal needs reminded of her failure until she leaves too.

Front runner status.

#dealwithit
Somebody is butt hurt! :lol:
Yeah, you, because your opinion isn't sought.

Front runner status.

#dealwithit
BS

Benghazi mattered, it should have ended Mrs. Tuzla's career. That is why it keeps being brought up much like the liberal left can't seem to post enough about GWB. The only difference is GWB has left politics. Mrs. Tuzal needs reminded of her failure until she leaves too.

I think you need to go to Google, type in "Committee Oversight of Benghazi HASC-Fact Sheet & Overview-declassified transcripts", and educate yourself.

Forum List

Back