Trump threatens reporter with prison time because he took a photo

What's your point?

The little bitch took an ILLEGAL photo of a CLASSIFIED document when he was told NOT to.

He/she/it/xer/xe SHOULD go to Prison.
Um no. It definitely wasn’t illegal for him to take the photo. Stop making shit up.

YES-I LOVE IT
TIME!!!!?????!!--jackass anti-white MOFOS--they should be hanged
......my sister gives me her Time mags--and of course they had a major anti-white story in there...they talked about how bad some white lady's ''whiteness'' was
...want to know why he was angry at the white lady??!!!------------------------she was telling on some black b***h that was trying to sell her EBT cards!!!!!!!!!! = TNS--getting pissed off when a black commits a wrong/crime and a white calls them out
DUMBSHIT
FK Time and all their anti-white crap
GOOD job Trump!!

YES-I LOVE IT
......my sister gives me her Time mags--and of course they had a major anti-white story in there...they talked about how bad some white lady's ''whiteness'' was
...want to know why he was angry at the white lady??!!!------------------------she was telling on some black b***h that was trying to sell her EBT cards!!!!!!!!!! = TNS--getting pissed off when a black commits a wrong/crime and a white calls them out
DUMBSHIT
GOOD job Trump!!

Trump Loves Time

5952c4c8d084cc08538b57a9-750-563.png

YES-I LOVE IT
DUMBSHIT
GOOD job Trump!!

Trump Loves Time

5952c4c8d084cc08538b57a9-750-563.png
he doesn't like that they are anti-White

Didn't they throw that guy in jail for taking a photo of a submarine he served on as a souvenir?

"The Espionage Act of 1917 was passed, along with the Trading with the Enemy Act, just after the United States entered World War I in April 1917. It was based on the Defense Secrets Act of 1911, especially the notions of obtaining or delivering information relating to "national defense" to a person who was not "entitled to have it". The Espionage Act law imposed much stiffer penalties than the 1911 law, including the death penalty"

Don't blame President Trump, blame Woodrow Wilson.

Right? Who needs to spin other than leftists like the OP? CRITICAL THOUGHT OP, you should try it sometime, as opposed declaring it.

I’m sure repubs will desperately try to spin this.

You know, the word “fascist” doesn’t even come to mind after reading this. The only words I can think are “god what a whiny, little bitch” lol.

Trump threatened Time journalist with prison over Kim Jong Un letter

More FAKE NEWS?
Um no. It happened like most things you call fake.

Shows us some real proof Tard....

You Can't because you are full of Shit.

You know, the word “fascist” doesn’t even come to mind after reading this. The only words I can think are “god what a whiny, little bitch” lol.

His photo threatens American homeland's security. It is just that simple.
Oh really? So why did Trump’s dumbass even show the letter to begin with?

You simple minded twat, it wasn't a simple photo as your thread title suggests. And he showed he had a letter, he didn't show them the letter. Dumbass, next time you're in the corner liquor store and an illegal pulls a gun on you, just say to yourself "oh, he just wants a soda".

His photo threatens American homeland's security. It is just that simple.
Oh really? So why did Trump’s dumbass even show the letter to begin with?

You simple minded twat, it wasn't a simple photo as your thread title suggests. And he showed he had a letter, he didn't show them the letter. Dumbass, next time you're in the corner liquor store and an illegal pulls a gun on you, just say to yourself "oh, he just wants a soda".
Lol what? None of that explains why the reporter should go to prison you dumb shit.

So, Presidemt Babyman whips out his special little letter from Dear Leader to brag about it, and then threatens the journalist with jail for taking a picture? Haha...that letter is fake as fuck....

Forum List

Back