Trump throwing a fit because Fox News did not spread fake news for him

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
New Fox News poll finds Biden with healthy lead, sends Trump into tailspin

Trump, the petulant man-child, is angry with Fox because they did not spread fake news about polls for him. Trump is throwing a fit. Even Fox’s latest poll finds Trump trailing presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden by a robust 8 points nationwide.

Trump, the petulant man-child, is angry with Fox because they did not spread fake news about polls for him. Trump is throwing a fit. Even Fox’s latest poll finds Trump trailing presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden by a robust 8 points nationwide.
More lies.

I watch Fox all the time. I love them. I wanna see what the enemies of America are doing. I specially like to watch the five.

look at that, there’s Jesse Watters sitting there without much clothing on below the waist.
He’s the guy that coined the phrase, Barack Ebola.

Yeah, go back to work, but don’t worry, we will be OK. And those are the same people who don’t understand why we need to bother with testing. Or contact tracing. In fact, they were trying to suggest that contact tracing was a government plot so the deep state could spy on you .

they are more creative than me, I could never make this stuff up.

1590169067186.jpeg

I watch Fox all the time. I love them. I wanna see what the enemies of America are doing. I specially like to watch the five.

look at that, there’s Jesse Watters sitting there without much clothing on below the waist.

Yeah, go back to work, but don’t worry, we will be OK. And those are the same people who don’t understand why we need to bother with testing. Or contact tracing. In fact, they were trying to suggest that contact tracing was a government plot so the deep state could spy on you .

View attachment 339550
Damn, you are ONE stupid mofo, deanturd. PLEASE go back in the cornfield, and don't return. Thank you.

Somebody needs to be swiftboated.

Vox? That’s hilarious.

The President "throwing a fit"? Who makes this stuff up? Funny how lefties trust Fox to be fair and balanced when things seem to be going their way. Fox polling was as skewed as everyone else when they found Hillary with a "healthy lead" as late as August 2016.

Trump thinks it’s Fox New’s job to help him win. I wonder how he got that idea?

Politico? Hilarious!

Trump's tweets are hilarious no matter who reports them. Are you questioning whether Trump actually tweeted the silly shit that was reported?

Maybe Trumps antics have become too much for even FOX to defend. But, they put themselves in this position when they first started to blindly support him just because he wasn't Obama or Hillary. And, because they kept up with that blind loyalty for so long, if they say anything against Trump, he considers it an attack because they have shilled for him for so long.

I thought it was funny as hell when Cavuto was telling his viewers not to take the hydrochloroquine because it would kill them. After he said that, Trump went on the warpath against him.

View attachment 339550
Damn, you are ONE stupid mofo, deanturd. PLEASE go back in the cornfield, and don't return. Thank you.
Thank you. I love fans!

Forum List

Back