Trump throwing a fit because Fox News did not spread fake news for him

The President "throwing a fit"? Who makes this stuff up? Funny how lefties trust Fox to be fair and balanced when things seem to be going their way. Fox polling was as skewed as everyone else when they found Hillary with a "healthy lead" as late as August 2016.

She did have a healthy lead. More than 3 million votes.

I watch Fox all the time. I love them. I wanna see what the enemies of America are doing. I specially like to watch the five.

look at that, there’s Jesse Watters sitting there without much clothing on below the waist.
He’s the guy that coined the phrase, Barack Ebola.

Yeah, go back to work, but don’t worry, we will be OK. And those are the same people who don’t understand why we need to bother with testing. Or contact tracing. In fact, they were trying to suggest that contact tracing was a government plot so the deep state could spy on you .

they are more creative than me, I could never make this stuff up.

View attachment 339550

I watch FOX for the same reason. It's always fun to see in the morning what the reporters are spewing, and then see it show up here on USMB that afternoon.

Maybe Trumps antics have become too much for even FOX to defend. But, they put themselves in this position when they first started to blindly support him just because he wasn't Obama or Hillary. And, because they kept up with that blind loyalty for so long, if they say anything against Trump, he considers it an attack because they have shilled for him for so long.

I thought it was funny as hell when Cavuto was telling his viewers not to take the hydrochloroquine because it would kill them. After he said that, Trump went on the warpath against him.
"The warpath"? Funny how angry lefties seem to trust Fox and Cavuto when they think they can get ten minutes of political propaganda. Obama had his federal police cook up a search warrant (yielded nothing) on Fox reporter James Rosen. That's what you call the "warpath".

Maybe Trumps antics have become too much for even FOX to defend. But, they put themselves in this position when they first started to blindly support him just because he wasn't Obama or Hillary. And, because they kept up with that blind loyalty for so long, if they say anything against Trump, he considers it an attack because they have shilled for him for so long.

I thought it was funny as hell when Cavuto was telling his viewers not to take the hydrochloroquine because it would kill them. After he said that, Trump went on the warpath against him.
"The warpath"? Funny how angry lefties seem to trust Fox and Cavuto when they think they can get ten minutes of political propaganda. Obama had his federal police cook up a search warrant (yielded nothing) on Fox reporter James Rosen. That's what you call the "warpath".

Yeah, the warpath, because he's been making angry tweets and comments about Cavuto ever since he said that. And no, I don't really trust Fox or Cavuto, because they have a hard time with facts.

If you don't think that Trump is angry with Cavuto, then what do you call it?

Well, actually it lead to the arrest of Stephen Jin-Woo Kim for leaking classified material to him.

Similar to when Trump spied on The NY Times.

“But it’s notable that instead of reflecting on why his poll numbers are sliding — that he doesn’t really have a plan beyond wishful thinking to pull the country out of the interlocking public health and economic crises created by the coronavirus, for instance — the president attacks the messenger. He simply refuses to acknowledge the increasingly likely possibility that he’ll go down as a president who was undone in large part by a pandemic he was unprepared for.” ibid

True.

And Trump supporters will likewise continue to attack the messenger.

Trump is throwing a fit.
We the people judged Trump fit for office at the official polls. Fox News, owned by the same old crowd of leftist media magnates such as Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Steyer, George Soros, and Warren Buffett, has effectively employed a "limited hangout" strategy of pandering to a conservative reader base and subtly pushing the same old liberal elitist establishment propaganda. It ain't gonna last till November, folks. It's all in for Trump.

I'm not a Trump supporter but pollsters have little believability any longer.

Forum List

Back