Trump Thumbs His Nose At His Voter Base...Again

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
The Big Orange Idiot promised his white supremacist voter base he would deport all illegal immigrants and build an impenetrable barrier between Mexico and the U.S. to keep them from coming back.

Additionally, Big Orange promised to purge the offspring of these illegals from our shores. But today, “President Trump said on Thursday morning that he supports legislation that would protect young undocumented immigrants from deportation and would deliver a ‘massive’ increase in border security — but not with a wall on the southern border,” essentially thumbing his nose at the suckers who voted for him...as he has done many times.

So, it looks like the 800,000 thousand jobs held by these illegal immigrants will not be going to the uneducated, unskilled conservatives who believed Big Orange’s lies. (It IS more than likely, the illegals now employed in these thousands of jobs are better educated and possess much higher skill levels than conservatives who expected to fill these positions. The same conservatives who, traditionally, reject education beyond the three r’s — readin’, writin’, and rithmetic.)

It’s going to be funny watching conservatives attempt to spin this betrayal by Big Orange, to make it appear as more “winning” for them. What is even funnier will be the conservatives’ continuing defense of Big Orange as he keeps screwing them over, again and again and again.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-confirms-support-for-law-to-protect-%E2%80%98dreamers%E2%80%99/ar-AArUzDE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

16711639_292680757813626_7368591471361329535_n.jpg

No, it is NOT.

If Trump doesn't do what he said he would what comes after him is going to be much worse

Trump's base is not white supremacist. If you can't accept the victory and have to make crap up, or believe that made up crap, you are a gullible fool who is helping to tear this country down.

Maybe the crazy angry left uses the word "purge" a lot but President Trump never said he would "purge the offspring of the illegals from our shores". President Trump can't seem to please the he crazy border line psychotic left even when he is willing to compromise.

The pseuedocons are going to have to come up with a new word for "amnesty" in order to swallow Trump's betrayal.

"Now that they are legalized, they aren't criminals. I only have problems with criminals!"

The Big Orange Idiot promised his white supremacist voter base he would deport all illegal immigrants and build an impenetrable barrier between Mexico and the U.S. to keep them from coming back.

Additionally, Big Orange promised to purge the offspring of these illegals from our shores. But today, “President Trump said on Thursday morning that he supports legislation that would protect young undocumented immigrants from deportation and would deliver a ‘massive’ increase in border security — but not with a wall on the southern border,” essentially thumbing his nose at the suckers who voted for him...as he has done many times.

So, it looks like the 800,000 thousand jobs held by these illegal immigrants will not be going to the uneducated, unskilled conservatives who believed Big Orange’s lies. (It IS more than likely, the illegals now employed in these thousands of jobs are better educated and possess much higher skill levels than conservatives who expected to fill these positions. The same conservatives who, traditionally, reject education beyond the three r’s — readin’, writin’, and rithmetic.)

It’s going to be funny watching conservatives attempt to spin this betrayal by Big Orange, to make it appear as more “winning” for them. What is even funnier will be the conservatives’ continuing defense of Big Orange as he keeps screwing them over, again and again and again.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-confirms-support-for-law-to-protect-%E2%80%98dreamers%E2%80%99/ar-AArUzDE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 149161

No, it is NOT.

I guess you didn't hear the news? President Trump just made your link, ONE BIG LIE. Maybe next time instead of going with the Lame Stream Media, right out of the gate, wait till all FACTS are presented. But then if you did wait for the FACTS, you would be an intelligent Conservative, not a stupid liberal(redundant statement)..
Trump says no deal on DACA after Democrats' claim

The pseuedocons are going to have to come up with a new word for "amnesty" in order to swallow Trump's betrayal.

"Now that they are legalized, they aren't criminals. I only have problems with criminals!"
Is that why I have a problem with you G5000? You are a liberal criminal?

View attachment 149161

No, it is NOT.

I guess you didn't hear the news? President Trump just made your link, ONE BIG LIE. Maybe next time instead of going with the Lame Stream Media, right out of the gate, wait till all FACTS are presented. But then if you did wait for the FACTS, you would be an intelligent Conservative, not a stupid liberal(redundant statement)..
Trump says no deal on DACA after Democrats' claim
Trump is not disputing that he agreed to amnesty for the Dreamers.

That's a big "fuck you" from Trump to his base.

You have a big problem with me because you're short about 85 IQ points.

I'm here to clean out you bigoted retards from the conservative movement.

Here's big tip for you: Not everyone who hates the New York Democratic huckster is a liberal.

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg

You have a big problem with me because you're short about 85 IQ points.

I'm here to clean out you bigoted retards from the conservative movement.

Here's big tip for you: Not everyone who hates the New York Democratic huckster is a liberal.

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg
You have a big problem with me because I have an intelligence short about 85 IQ points.
Yes I do. Establishment pukes like you aren't worth being in this country, especially if you want "dreamers" to stay. What about US children and their dreams? Don't citizens who haven't broken any law get first choice? Stupid fuck.

View attachment 149161

No, it is NOT.

so this is the new scheme. interesting. fake, but go with it.

After he announced he would support legislation that breaks his promises to his fans, now, the Big Orange Idiot is meeting face to face with Democrats as he collaborates with the enemy to sell out his loyal followers.

But not to worry, conservatives still love the Big Orange Idiot because he wants to transfer a larger tax burden to the working class to pay for more tax cuts for the fat cats like himself.

Trump, top Democrats agree to work on deal to save ‘dreamers’ from deportation

19424451_1506034212800763_2862725511272826594_n.png
TrumpLiteral1.jpg

Yes, the conservatives will, INDEED defend their Big Orange Idiot regardless of his betrayals to them.

After he announced he would support legislation that breaks his promises to his fans, now, the Big Orange Idiot is meeting face to face with Democrats as he collaborates with the enemy to sell out his loyal followers.

But not to worry, conservatives still love the Big Orange Idiot because he wants to transfer a larger tax burden to the working class to pay for more tax cuts for the fat cats like himself.

Trump, top Democrats agree to work on deal to save ‘dreamers’ from deportation

View attachment 149205 View attachment 149206

Yes, the conservatives will, INDEED defend their Big Orange Idiot regardless of his betrayals to them.

If you and he think that you're both retards.

No, that is our President showing the Republican base what is going to happen if they don't get rid of McCain, McConnell and the other RINO, Ryan.
Good move. If not, he will deal to get things done.
We already know that. If he thinks getting something done includes amnesty he can go right along with those other idiots.

The idiot left thought Tea Party people were horrible, they didn't get what we wanted done and kept working with Dems. So we got Trump and they think he's horrible, yet he seems to be wanting to cave to Dems. Next I'm voting for the nastiest person I can who says they will use a military sweep of the entire nation from east coast to west shoving every illegal out the southern border whether they are from there or not. We've been nice about this shit since Reagans amnesty with no results. Enough.

View attachment 149161

No, it is NOT.

With Trumpies what you know in your gut is way more factual than what you can prove with empirical data.

Believing something is as good as see it proved. Better in fact...

Forum List

Back