Trump To Cops: "Please Don't Be Too Nice"

And when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon — you just see them thrown in, rough — I said, please don’t be too nice. (Laughter.) Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over? Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody — don’t hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay? (Laughter and applause.)

On April 12, 2015, Freddie Carlos Gray Jr., a 25-year-old black man, was arrested by the Baltimore Police Department and subsequently charged for possessing a knife.[2] While being transported in a police van, Gray fell into a coma and was taken to the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.[3][4] Gray died on April 19, 2015; his death was ascribed to injuries to his spinal cord.[4] On April 21, 2015, pending an investigation of the incident, six Baltimore police officers were suspended with pay.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise." - Donald Trump, February 1, 2016

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

Now do you see why Americans love him?
Yeah, that must be why Trump's disapproval numbers are ten points higher than his approval numbers.

Wouldn’t know. I never pay attention to the media’s opinion.
Ah! So the voices in your head told you Americans love Trump. I seeeeeee...
Apparently you believe they love looters.

And when you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon — you just see them thrown in, rough — I said, please don’t be too nice. (Laughter.) Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over? Like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody — don’t hit their head. I said, you can take the hand away, okay? (Laughter and applause.)

On April 12, 2015, Freddie Carlos Gray Jr., a 25-year-old black man, was arrested by the Baltimore Police Department and subsequently charged for possessing a knife.[2] While being transported in a police van, Gray fell into a coma and was taken to the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.[3][4] Gray died on April 19, 2015; his death was ascribed to injuries to his spinal cord.[4] On April 21, 2015, pending an investigation of the incident, six Baltimore police officers were suspended with pay.

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise." - Donald Trump, February 1, 2016

cop-killing-floyd.jpg

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

Now do you see why Americans love him?
Yeah, that must be why Trump's disapproval numbers are ten points higher than his approval numbers.
They aren't, turd. His approval numbers are climbing every day.

Here's one liberal thug that needs to be behind bars for a long, long time:

Beating up an 82 year old for expressing a political cause other than your own...is that acceptable? If not...what should be the penalty. Maybe something simple like 2 hours of "community service" being used as a soccer ball at a senior center? Golf shoes allowed?

And even in ultra-leftist Massachusetts this example of progressive hatred and irresponsibility has people thinking about whether there is a need to be well armed before venturing outside!

What's the over/under on the black vote for Trump?

img_8882_custom-77b864c16a5bc78be0efaee8ae550f0acd65f203-s800-c85.jpg

Gov. Northam is a real black because he supports me! Joe "not going to be the Nominee" Biden

"they gunna put y'all in chains!" Biden and Northam duet

Last edited:

Forum List

Back