Trump to Cut Food Stamps Budget by 25%

images.jpg
Already did.....

Sure you did cupcake, but humor me :)

Give me 3 policies the GOP has given US the past 50 years that worked as promised IF you expect me to believe ANYTHING you say on the economy or history. Just 3???

So now you changing the goal post?

OK Niki Halley and Mark Standford

View attachment 128271

View attachment 128272

CUPCAKE ARE YOU DRUNK? WTF DO 2 NAMES MEAN??? AGAIN:

Give me 3 policies the GOP has given US the past 50 years that worked as promised IF you expect me to believe ANYTHING you say on the economy or history. Just 3???

Just did are you blind and that's just in one state alone

OK, Dumbfuck, go to bed, you've been drinking to much :(

Who is drinking not me

images.jpg

View attachment 128276

View attachment 128271

View attachment 128272

Who is drinking not me

View attachment 128276

View attachment 128276

View attachment 128271

View attachment 128272

Who is drinking not me

View attachment 128276

I already did today and yesterday, your closed mindedness rejected them

*shrugs*

Sucks to be living in a bubble like you

View attachment 128276

Who is drinking not me

View attachment 128276

*shrugs*

Congrats, second person to EVER be blocked on ANY forum I've been on anklebiter :(

And you want to give the Cheeto a "chance"? Seriously have you learned NOTHING about what policy the GOP party has? Hint it's ALWAYS going to gut the safety net for the poorest while those "job creators" are paying about 40% of the EFFECTIVE tax rates they did 1945-1980 while we grew the middle class! Since then (Reaganomics)over 95% of ALL gains went to the top 10% of US

WWII and lack of regulations and rules grew the Middle class, any Yahoo could of started a machine shop company in his garage in the 1950s and created a million dollar empire.

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure.

OK, give me 3 policies the GOP has given US the past 50 years that worked as promised IF you expect me to believe ANYTHING you say on the economy or history. Just 3???

Already did.....

View attachment 128271

View attachment 128272

What bringing in jobs is not good enough for you?

View attachment 128276

Who is drinking not me

View attachment 128276

*shrugs*

Congrats, second person to EVER be blocked on ANY forum I've been on anklebiter :(

Poor baby I win :)

View attachment 128276

Who is drinking not me

View attachment 128276

*shrugs*

Poor baby I win :)

Bragging is a morality flaw. Just state the facts.

So, the Trump/GOP budget will cut 25% of the food for the hungry, which is, primarily to feed children and the elderly. Should we expect anything less from the GOP? After all,why waste food on people after yanking their health insurance away from them.
There is plenty of waste in the Food Stamp program. Cracking down on it won't hurt those who need the help.

I tell ya what, this is a topic for a different thread but: The government doesn't need to be subsidizing expensive mortgages for people who live beyond their means.

So, the Trump/GOP budget will cut 25% of the food for the hungry, which is, primarily to feed children and the elderly. Should we expect anything less from the GOP? After all,why waste food on people after yanking their health insurance away from them.
There is plenty of waste in the Food Stamp program. Cracking down on it won't hurt those who need the help.

No there is not.

While it’s true that about $70 million of the money allocated towards food stamp is wasted due to fraud, it’s misleading to present that number without context. Altogether, the federal government spends $71 billion on food stamps. That means just 0.09 percent of the money is wasted. Put another way, fewer than 1 in 1,000 people on food stamps is abusing the system.

3 Government Wastes That Should Be Stopped Before 'Food Stamp Fraud' | Care2 Causes

Foodstamps are supposed to be a safety net not a lifestyle
What about corporate welfare received by sometimes profitable companies which totals 2xplus more than domestic welfare? Aka picking winners, aka an actual waste, aka an actual problem, aka not just another sad defenseless scape goat. Show me that keen and superior conservative economic prowess at work!!

Then maybe there should be a reduction in the size of the administration of it. Bet that could make up the reduction. And is that 25% reduction of what was asked for or from last years budget.
Reducing the adminiatration qould probably also increase fraud and abuse unless there is some innovation at the heart of the manuever.

What about corporate welfare received by sometimes profitable companies which totals 2xplus more than domestic welfare? Aka picking winners, aka an actual waste, aka an actual problem, aka not just another sad defenseless scape goat. Show me that keen and superior conservative economic prowess at work!!
Cut it too. No more subsidies.

I like how predictable you leftists are. I make a point, you point in the opposite direction. So easy to see y'all coming

No there is not.

While it’s true that about $70 million of the money allocated towards food stamp is wasted due to fraud, it’s misleading to present that number without context. Altogether, the federal government spends $71 billion on food stamps. That means just 0.09 percent of the money is wasted. Put another way, fewer than 1 in 1,000 people on food stamps is abusing the system.

If you believe Food Stamp fraud is less than 1% of what is spent, you are the gullible voter Progressives desperately need.

Cut it too. No more subsidies.

I like how predictable you leftists are. I make a point, you point in the opposite direction. So easy to see y'all coming
You are the predictable one. You've scapegoated the segment you loathe and conveniently left out the beloved job creators until pressed. If you have a problem with welfare, call it what it is and maybe it'll garner you some respect.

Because food is a privilege according to the GOP.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back