Trump to Cut Food Stamps Budget by 25%

Foodstamps are supposed to be a safety net not a lifestyle
Do you know who made the most recent material changes to Eligibility?

Hint: it was the same guy under whom Food Stamp rolls doubled

Hint 2: You voted for him.....twice......
Cruz? Romney?

Really? That seems like an impossibility

Say something else stupid now dumbass.
Don't you think you should take a few minutes to learn about this subject before running at the damned yap?

Were you still trying to swim across the Rio Grande in 2000 and 2004, Vato?

[/QUOTE] Your games are dumb. I don't give a fuck who's who. If you're bumming off of my tax dollars get a job.
It doesn't surprise me that you see "politics" where I see a problem. You're a liberal after all
And for the record I doubt most people on food stamps even vote based on their lazy lifestyle. Hell I bet most of them can't even name their own Senators or Governors[/QUOTE]

They're not all lazy. From March of this year:

Nearly 32 percent of SNAP households are home to at least one wage-earner, according to the most recent data on the program, compared to only 19.6 percent in 1989, as far back as USDA data is available.
Food Stamp Recipients Increasingly Are The Working Poor | HuffPost

From what I see around here, in a poor rural area, that sounds about right. i

So, the Trump/GOP budget will cut 25% of the food for the hungry, which is, primarily to feed children and the elderly. Should we expect anything less from the GOP? After all,why waste food on people after yanking their health insurance away from them.
But the market will simply respond by reducing the supply of "children and elderly"........et voila, return to equilibrium!

Your games are dumb. I don't give a fuck who's who. If you're bumming off of my tax dollars get a job.
It doesn't surprise me that you see "politics" where I see a problem. You're a liberal after all
And for the record I doubt most people on food stamps even vote based on their lazy lifestyle. Hell I bet most of them can't even name their own Senators or Governors[/QUOTE]

Nearly 32 percent of SNAP households are home to at least one wage-earner, according to the most recent data on the program, compared to only 19.6 percent in 1989, as far back as USDA data is available.

From what I see around here, in a poor rural area, that sounds about right. i[/QUOTE]
32%?

That mean the rest are total losers living off the government tit?

Cruz? Romney?

Really? That seems like an impossibility

Say something else stupid now dumbass.
Don't you think you should take a few minutes to learn about this subject before running at the damned yap?

Were you still trying to swim across the Rio Grande in 2000 and 2004, Vato?
What is this stupid gibberish?

Did you hit your head recently?

If there is a God, and there is, I hope his policies do the most damage and harm to those mindless fools that still believe in the GOP. I'm sick of whites, complacent blacks and stupid latino's believing that the GOP is somehow the party of the people....never have been, never will be. Their base is for the rich, always have been and its stupid for poor people, especially whites voting in these mf's simply because its a party of rednecks.

Children and elderly my ass. You even know anyone on food stamps?
The ole children and poor, trembly elderly deal, to make everyone feel horrible about their belief that welfare as it exists is a true problem

32% are home to at least one wage earner.

68% are home to at least ZERO WAGE EARNERS lol

Pretty much confirms my opinion that the program is massively abused.

If there is a God, and there is, I hope his policies do the most damage and harm to those mindless fools that still believe in the GOP. I'm sick of whites, complacent blacks and stupid latino's believing that the GOP is somehow the party of the people....never have been, never will be. Their base is for the rich, always have been and its stupid for poor people, especially whites voting in these mf's simply because its a party of rednecks.

None of what you ever say is true.
That's quite the accomplishment

So, the Trump/GOP budget will cut 25% of the food for the hungry, which is, primarily to feed children and the elderly. Should we expect anything less from the GOP? After all,why waste food on people after yanking their health insurance away from them.

You mean the inflated percentage of Americans on food stamps?

The elderly get everything handed to them... Literally the most spoiled generation of people in America. They want free healthcare, free food, free this, free that. How about live off of your 401k, pension, and social security? Damn.

Your games are dumb. I don't give a fuck who's who. If you're bumming off of my tax dollars get a job.

From what I see around here, in a poor rural area, that sounds about right. i[/QUOTE]

Whenever food stamps are brought up, one side visualizes big fat obese lazy adults. The other side visualizes kids and senior citizents. The visualizations seem to weigh heavy on shaping opinions.

Last edited:
The ole children and poor, trembly elderly deal, to make everyone feel horrible about their belief that welfare as it exists is a true problem

As a matter of fact, I was in Katrina, and everyone in the city, including myself, was on food stamps for weeks, because every employer in New Orleans was shut down for at least 6 to 8 weeks. So were the banks. Any more questions, sparky?

Last edited:

As a matter of fact, I was in Katrina, and everyone in the city, including myself, was on food stamps for weeks, because every employer in New Orleans was shut down for at least 6 to 8 weeks. Any more questions, sparky?
Keyword

The intended purpose for the program. A lifeline not a lifestyle.

Considering the political climate we're in today, where "alternative facts" are the norm, I'd say I'm damn good company, pal

You mean the inflated percentage of Americans on food stamps?

The elderly get everything handed to them... Literally the most spoiled generation of people in America. They want free healthcare, free food, free this, free that. How about live off of your 401k, pension, and social security? Damn.

You know, Slash, this is one of the most mean spirited posts I have seen on this board in quite a while. You will the asshole of the month award! You have definitely found your home in the GOP, and I, for one, support you as being the chairperson of that party.

As a matter of fact, I was in Katrina, and everyone in the city, including myself, was on food stamps for weeks, because every employer in New Orleans was shut down for at least 6 to 8 weeks. Any more questions, sparky?

That is not knowing people on food stamps. That is knowing folks that got food stamps in a crisis.
Not the same at all... Sparky

Link?

On May 13, 2002, President Bush signed into law the Farm Security and Rural
Investment Act of 2002 (P.L. 107-171), commonly known as the farm bill. The
2002 Farm Bill made the following changes to the eligibility requirements for
food stamp recipients:
• Restored eligibility for some categories of legal immigrants (see below)
• Increased the dollar limit on assets for some recipients (see page 4)
• Revised the standard deduction measure and expanded the list of exclusions that states may allow in calculating gross income (see page 5.)

http://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/hrd/pubs/eligfdst.pdf

44080-land-snap.png

Considering the political climate we're in today, where "alternative facts" are the norm, I'd say I'm damn good company, pal

Actually you are on a high rock above and beyond most.
Like a big dumb liberal lizard

Forum List

Back