Trump to Cut Food Stamps Budget by 25%

Children and elderly my ass. You even know anyone on food stamps?
The ole children and poor, trembly elderly deal, to make everyone feel horrible about their belief that welfare as it exists is a true problem

As a matter of fact, I was in Katrina, and everyone in the city, including myself, was on food stamps for weeks, because every employer in New Orleans was shut down for at least 6 to 8 weeks. Any more questions, sparky?

That is not knowing people on food stamps. That is knowing folks that got food stamps in a crisis.
Not the same at all... Sparky

Oh, I see. Starving to death after a hurricane is a worthy thing to prevent. Starving kids, due to out of work parents, for one reason or another, is not worthy of assistance.

Damned kids should have picked better parents.

So, the Trump/GOP budget will cut 25% of the food for the hungry, which is, primarily to feed children and the elderly. Should we expect anything less from the GOP? After all,why waste food on people after yanking their health insurance away from them.

You mean the inflated percentage of Americans on food stamps?

The elderly get everything handed to them... Literally the most spoiled generation of people in America. They want free healthcare, free food, free this, free that. How about live off of your 401k, pension, and social security? Damn.
The elderly on foodstamps is not the problem.

Besides which, if they receive 401 K, pension and social security, they don't get foodstamps. All that income is counted...and for a small filing group of one or two, that means you don't get anything in foodstamps.

If there is a God, and there is, I hope his policies do the most damage and harm to those mindless fools that still believe in the GOP. I'm sick of whites, complacent blacks and stupid latino's believing that the GOP is somehow the party of the people....never have been, never will be. Their base is for the rich, always have been and its stupid for poor people, especially whites voting in these mf's simply because its a party of rednecks.

Yeah cuz everybody who thinks lazy drug addled whores shouldn't get paid to sit on their asses and eat and fuck everything that waves a dick at them is a redneck.

Your games are dumb. I don't give a fuck who's who. If you're bumming off of my tax dollars get a job.
It doesn't surprise me that you see "politics" where I see a problem. You're a liberal after all
And for the record I doubt most people on food stamps even vote based on their lazy lifestyle. Hell I bet most of them can't even name their own Senators or Governors

They're not all lazy. From March of this year:

Nearly 32 percent of SNAP households are home to at least one wage-earner, according to the most recent data on the program, compared to only 19.6 percent in 1989, as far back as USDA data is available.
Food Stamp Recipients Increasingly Are The Working Poor | HuffPost

From what I see around here, in a poor rural area, that sounds about right. i[/QUOTE]
32%?

That mean the rest are total losers living off the government tit?[/QUOTE]
If you read the link, under 10% are also collecting TANF, etc. A lot of people on Food Stamps are disabled, elderly, or temporarily out of work. If it keeps them from stealing or rioting, or starving and putting more strain on the ER due to rickets and shit, is that good?

So, the Trump/GOP budget will cut 25% of the food for the hungry, which is, primarily to feed children and the elderly. Should we expect anything less from the GOP? After all,why waste food on people after yanking their health insurance away from them.

The elderly get everything handed to them... Literally the most spoiled generation of people in America. They want free healthcare, free food, free this, free that. How about live off of your 401k, pension, and social security? Damn.
You are a liar and a fake. You want to make that bullshyt America great again nonsense by cheating and robbing some of the people who already made it great.

Trump has a plan to put America back to work, and stop welfare handouts at the same time!

0387a59fac6119a661a2743fb28c5463.jpg

You know, Slash, this is one of the most mean spirited posts I have seen on this board in quite a while. You will the asshole of the month award! You have definitely found your home in the GOP, and I, for one, support you as being the chairperson of that party.

Wow, an asshole because I want the elderly to take their income and buy their own healthcare and food. Gee, you're so right. :asshole:

You are a liar and a fake. You want to make that bullshyt America great again nonsense by cheating and robbing some of the people who already made it great.

You mean the same people who are sucking down social security and crippling the system? The ones who are crippling the healthcare system? Or the ones who were able to get pensions and high paying jobs without a college education?

This country isn't even great anymore, nor did those lunatics make this country great... If anything they turned a great country into a 3rd world one.

You know, Slash, this is one of the most mean spirited posts I have seen on this board in quite a while. You will the asshole of the month award! You have definitely found your home in the GOP, and I, for one, support you as being the chairperson of that party.

Wow, an asshole because I want the elderly to take their income and buy their own healthcare and food. Gee, you're so right. :asshole:

Not even worthy of serious comment.

im considered elderly and i dont get jack shit handed to me...and the other elderlies i know are the same....maybe its the old folks you know,like some poor ones?....

The ole children and poor, trembly elderly deal, to make everyone feel horrible about their belief that welfare as it exists is a true problem

As a matter of fact, I was in Katrina, and everyone in the city, including myself, was on food stamps for weeks, because every employer in New Orleans was shut down for at least 6 to 8 weeks. Any more questions, sparky?

That is not knowing people on food stamps. That is knowing folks that got food stamps in a crisis.

Oh, I see. Starving to death after a hurricane is a worthy thing to prevent. Starving kids, due to out of work parents, for one reason or another, is not worthy of assistance.

Damned kids should have picked better parents.

Oh brother. You really want to be taken seriously?

You mean the same people who are sucking down social security and crippling the system? The ones who are crippling the healthcare system? Or the ones who were able to get pensions and high paying jobs without a college education?

This country isn't even great anymore, nor did those lunatics make this country great... If anything they turned a great country into a 3rd world one.

I sense another GOP initiative to make America great again. Kill the aged!

im considered elderly and i dont get jack shit handed to me...and the other elderlies i know are the same....maybe its the old folks you know,like some poor ones?....

Or the imaginary ones people talk about here.

Not even worthy of serious comment.

Don't make your overly sensitive feelings my problem.

Typical hysterical liberal hyperbole.

Slash, I'm going to have to put you on "ignore". iIwould never have a discussion with a nut like you in the real world, and see no reason to pay you any attention in cyberspace.

Your games are dumb. I don't give a fuck who's who. If you're bumming off of my tax dollars get a job.
It doesn't surprise me that you see "politics" where I see a problem. You're a liberal after all
And for the record I doubt most people on food stamps even vote based on their lazy lifestyle. Hell I bet most of them can't even name their own Senators or Governors

They're not all lazy. From March of this year:

Nearly 32 percent of SNAP households are home to at least one wage-earner, according to the most recent data on the program, compared to only 19.6 percent in 1989, as far back as USDA data is available.
Food Stamp Recipients Increasingly Are The Working Poor | HuffPost

From what I see around here, in a poor rural area, that sounds about right. i
32%?

That mean the rest are total losers living off the government tit?[/QUOTE]
If you read the link, under 10% are also collecting TANF, etc. A lot of people on Food Stamps are disabled, elderly, or temporarily out of work. If it keeps them from stealing or rioting, or starving and putting more strain on the ER due to rickets and shit, is that good?[/QUOTE]
And A LOT OF PEOPLE on those programs are complete bums. There is no spin or link you can supply to refute that fact so just stop.

you mean like the ones you say have everything handed to them?....

Foodstamps are supposed to be a safety net not a lifestyle

tell that to the red staters
Bums are bums regardless of their location. From inner cities to rural rednecks.

red states have more bums, keep that in mind

nice dodge

you mean like the ones you say have everything handed to them?....

No the ones where I reply to the people I quote.

Forum List

Back