🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to deploy up to 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegals

I can see President Trumps approval rating shooting through the roof if he sacks up and pulls this off.

disclaimer- we only care about approval ratings as it relates to real, legitimate American's. We're hoping to continue to watch approval ratings fall among the illegitimate.

Thread moved. Need a link

Haha...you're hilarious.
There's a little website called www.google.com
Many have heard of it.

Don't make a claim without proof and expect everyone else to do your work for you, lazy ass. You started the conversation. The onus is on you to provide the evidence, not anybody else.

You're so right...I don't know what I was thinking. Everyone here is so productive with how they spend their time...I should have respected that and spoon fed them...Liberal style.....haha
Again, you're a funny guy!
I'll definitely be crying for a link in every thread moving forward...Thanks, you really showed me...haha

Sounds like bullshit to me.

MAYBE to help transport large numbers...

But I have not heard that the problem is that ICE does not have the firepower to do their job.

IF there are places where lack of firepower is preventing ICE from doing the job? Then HELL fucking yes.

Maybe?
Go get em' boss!
Reported by the Associated Press

No BrokeLoser
This is a similar mistake to the Left trying to FORCE universal health care through govt,
INSTEAD OF CREATING INCENTIVES that are so cost effective that people CHOOSE to participate in nationalized coops organizing resources
and services voluntarily using free market approaches.

With immigration, why not set up INCENTIVES for people to come forward
and be rewarded for cooperating with authorities to resolve any past violations on their records?
If it is set up right, no coercion would be needed; people want the chance to become legal citizens if a track is set up that they can register for.

4-5 cities could be set up along the border that will represent
bases for legal residency for the 12-30 est. "Mexican nationals" undocumented in the US.
Then reward participants with dual citizenship and a chance to work off credits owed for
any lapses in VISAs or gaps in legal status they incurred, as long as they cooperate in full and report all their history accurately.
If they misreport or misrepresent, they have more time or penalties to make up, or may lose applications altogether in case of criminal
intent they refuse to correct and offer restitution for (which would be invested in developing these community bases).

Creating business and campus housing developments would reward law abiding residents for cooperating with authorities
and business/nonprofit organizations that help to manage registration for these populations to make the transition to legal status.
For security, military bases, prisons and teaching hospitals can be set up along the border, also creating jobs, educational
training and health/social services so that immigrant workers are no longer pressured to break laws to access opportunities
but can do so legally. Again, any restitution for wrongdoing, whether civil or criminal violations, can be worked out and invested
in building factories, housing, and job/education facilities in the very regions struggling with traffickers taking advantage of the poor.

www.earnedamnesty.org

How about this you fucking idiots....
Trump just called me and told me he may deploy 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegal wetbacks.

Proprietary information...No link available...believe it you'd like to don't believe it if you'd like to.
See how easy this is you weird retards.

The National Guard is not meant to be used as law enforcement unless there has been a disaster. This would be a abuse of the Guard and the first step to a police state. This would be so typical of Trump who clearly is a wanna be Putin.

The suggestion alone will send some illegals to Canada or back to Mexico. It is a win either way.

The National Guard is not meant to be used as law enforcement unless there has been a disaster. This would be a abuse of the Guard and the first step to a police state. This would be so typical of Trump who clearly is a wanna be Putin.
Trump is the guy that favors smaller government. No, the guard isn't going to be deployed like ICE. They aren't trained for it, didn't sign up for it, and is well apart from their purpose.

Illegal, undocumented, criminal, trespassing, alien invaders should be deported asap.......

Instilling fear will help

The Associated Press has had a rough few months, caught time and again openly lying in their war on Donald Trump.

The AP is at it again, and lied about National Guard Troops being used to round up illegal aliens. The AP claimed the White House signed an order deploying 100,000 troops to round up illegals. Of course no such order was issued, but in their zeal to smear the President, the AP ran it as fact and many news agencies repeated the fake news story as fact.

White House Quickly Debunks AP Report That They Were Sending National Guard Troops to Find Illegal Immigrants

Trump is the guy that favors smaller government. No, the guard isn't going to be deployed like ICE. They aren't trained for it, didn't sign up for it, and is well apart from their purpose.

I think Trump is a guy who thinks outside the box and isn't afraid to do whatever it is he has to do to GET SHIT DONE. Don't rule anything out with this guy...forget all you know about status quo.

Forum List

Back