Trump to dump

Another breitbart neo nazi.

Sebastian Gorka likely to leave role at White House, according to reports

Never heard of this fellow but he seems to be an extremist.

Will he take Mr Bannon with him ?
you never heard of him ....but you call him a "neo-nazi".....dipshits do that timmy....are you a dipshit?...
Tell me about his good qualities.
like you i have never heard of him....unlike you i dont base an opinion of someone on what someone else says...

Really? So you know him personally, and nothing anyone says effects your opinion? How long have you known him?
put your glasses on dog....now tell me were i said i know the guy?...and the only way my opinion of someone will affect me is if i know something about the person otherwise if i dont know who the fuck the person is,why should i listen to what you and timmy say about the guy?..you guys are in the same boat as me about this guy....the hearsay boat....and tell me dog,have you ever known a person who was not like what many people said he was like?...i sure as hell have....

I'm just going by your ridiculous remarks. You said you would not go by what ANYBODY said about him. Without first hand knowledge, how could you even form an opinion? Just admit it. You will believe what Breitbart, or Alex Jones, or any other altRight source says.

you never heard of him ....but you call him a "neo-nazi".....dipshits do that timmy....are you a dipshit?...
like you i have never heard of him....unlike you i dont base an opinion of someone on what someone else says...

Really? So you know him personally, and nothing anyone says effects your opinion? How long have you known him?
put your glasses on dog....now tell me were i said i know the guy?...and the only way my opinion of someone will affect me is if i know something about the person otherwise if i dont know who the fuck the person is,why should i listen to what you and timmy say about the guy?..you guys are in the same boat as me about this guy....the hearsay boat....and tell me dog,have you ever known a person who was not like what many people said he was like?...i sure as hell have....

I'm just going by your ridiculous remarks. You said you would not go by what ANYBODY said about him. Without first hand knowledge, how could you even form an opinion? Just admit it. You will believe what Breitbart, or Alex Jones, or any other altRight source says.
. Without first hand knowledge, how could you even form an opinion?
thats what i was asking you dumbass....you are about as smart as a bulldog....and now i want you to back up what you just said here,lets see what kind of a person you are.....prove i am so called "altright"....i am assuming this type of righty is real far right.....back it up dog....

. Without first hand knowledge, how could you even form an opinion?
thats what i was asking you dumbass....you are about as smart as a bulldog....and now i want you to back up what you just said here,lets see what kind of a person you are.....prove i am so called "altright"....i am assuming this type of righty is real far right.....back it up dog....

You're the one saying goofy shit. Breitbart is an AltRight incubator. If you are a Breitbart fan, you are probably AltRight.
How Donald Trump's campaign chief created an online haven for white nationalists
"We're the platform for the alt-right," Bannon told me proudly when I interviewed him at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in July. Though disavowed by every other major conservative news outlet, the alt-right has been Bannon's target audience ever since he took over Breitbart News from its late founder, Andrew Breitbart, four years ago. Under Bannon's leadership, the site has plunged into the fever swamps of conservatism, cheering white nationalist groups as an "eclectic mix of renegades," accusing President Barack Obama of importing "more hating Muslims," and waging an incessant war against the purveyors of "political correctness."

Does Breitbart hire people who don't hold anti-immigrant stances, who are supportive of immigrants or Muslims?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

he could not get security clearance

Trump aide Sebastian Gorka may leave the White House

He has been dogged by controversy ever since he attended Trump's inaugural ball in January wearing the medal of Hungarian Nazi-linked group Vitezi Rend.

He has repeatedly denied he was a member of the group and said the medal was his father's.

However, last month NBC News traveled to Hungary, where Gorka's family is from, and dug deeper into his ties with Vitezi Rend. A spokesman for the group said he was "proud" that Gorka wore his group's medal, and several locals who knew Gorka said he was well known as a member himself.

There's no official suggestion that Gorka's reportedly imminent departure from the White House is connected to his family's ties with Vitezi Rend.

Sebastian Gorka poses with his wife at an inaugural ball wearing the medal of Vitezi Rend. Courtesy of LobeLog
A senior official told the AP that Gorka had been hired to play a key role on a panel called the Strategic Initiatives Group, but this fizzled out in the early months of the administration.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official told the news agency that Gorka failed to get National Security Council clearance after he was charged with carrying a gun at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport last year. The case was dismissed in February after he was ordered the forfeit the weapon and remain on "good behavior" for six months.

Gorka held only a temporary, low-level security clearance for material classified at the "secret" level, a senior U.S. official told NBC News, again on condition of anonymity.

This is the easiest clearance there is to obtain and is issued as a temporary measure pending background and security clearance checks — which Gorka had not passed, the official said. This has prevented Gorka from participating in most counterterrorism meetings across the U.S. government and any briefings that go beyond that classification level.

The official told NBC News that Gorka has had no direct policy making role and was sidelined by National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster.

Gorka's current influence, if any, appears limited to fellow political appointees including Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller inside the White House, the official said.

Hungarian media and later BuzzFeed News reported that Gorka also failed to gain security clearance in Hungary in 2002, meaning he was unable to sit on a governmental committee.

he could not get security clearance

Trump aide Sebastian Gorka may leave the White House

He has been dogged by controversy ever since he attended Trump's inaugural ball in January wearing the medal of Hungarian Nazi-linked group Vitezi Rend.

He has repeatedly denied he was a member of the group and said the medal was his father's.

However, last month NBC News traveled to Hungary, where Gorka's family is from, and dug deeper into his ties with Vitezi Rend. A spokesman for the group said he was "proud" that Gorka wore his group's medal, and several locals who knew Gorka said he was well known as a member himself.

There's no official suggestion that Gorka's reportedly imminent departure from the White House is connected to his family's ties with Vitezi Rend.

Sebastian Gorka poses with his wife at an inaugural ball wearing the medal of Vitezi Rend. Courtesy of LobeLog
A senior official told the AP that Gorka had been hired to play a key role on a panel called the Strategic Initiatives Group, but this fizzled out in the early months of the administration.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official told the news agency that Gorka failed to get National Security Council clearance after he was charged with carrying a gun at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport last year. The case was dismissed in February after he was ordered the forfeit the weapon and remain on "good behavior" for six months.

Gorka held only a temporary, low-level security clearance for material classified at the "secret" level, a senior U.S. official told NBC News, again on condition of anonymity.

This is the easiest clearance there is to obtain and is issued as a temporary measure pending background and security clearance checks — which Gorka had not passed, the official said. This has prevented Gorka from participating in most counterterrorism meetings across the U.S. government and any briefings that go beyond that classification level.

The official told NBC News that Gorka has had no direct policy making role and was sidelined by National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster.

Gorka's current influence, if any, appears limited to fellow political appointees including Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller inside the White House, the official said.

Hungarian media and later BuzzFeed News reported that Gorka also failed to gain security clearance in Hungary in 2002, meaning he was unable to sit on a governmental committee.
Hes a "lad" aint he ?

Does Breitbart hire people who don't hold anti-immigrant stances, who are supportive of immigrants or Muslims?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
do they?....all i hear about them is what the left and right say about them.....but we are talking about an individual....

When you have a man who is a known anti-Communist, the only choice the left has is to call him a Nazi. More fake allegations and smears against a good man from the snowflakes. Read the article and you'll find a lot of words like "allegedly" and "reportedly", but you won't find any credible evidence of any kind.

Really?

Breitbart Under Bannon: How Breitbart Became A Favorite News Source for Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists

Meet the Neo-Nazi Whom Steve Bannon’s Site Described as a Leading “Intellectual”

When you have a man who is a known anti-Communist, the only choice the left has is to call him a Nazi. More fake allegations and smears against a good man from the snowflakes. Read the article and you'll find a lot of words like "allegedly" and "reportedly", but you won't find any credible evidence of any kind.

Really?

Breitbart Under Bannon: How Breitbart Became A Favorite News Source for Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists

Meet the Neo-Nazi Whom Steve Bannon’s Site Described as a Leading “Intellectual”
Yes, really. You just did it again. Let me know when you have something other than hit pieces from notorious far left hate sites, ok?

Really?

Yes, really. You just did it again. Let me know when you have something other than hit pieces from notorious far left hate sites, ok?

You disagree? This means you support Breitbart, Infowars and national enquirer. That tells a lot about SJ.

Really?

You disagree? This means you support Breitbart, Infowars and national enquirer. That tells a lot about SJ.
Is that another opinion?

Really?

Is that another opinion?
Much can derived about character of one who reads Infowars et al.

If he is on his way out why are Dems now demanding he be kicked out?

Fake news strikes again.

C-1soKIXoAIMXAR.jpg

Really?

Is that another opinion?
Much can derived about character of one who reads Infowars et al.
Much can also be derived about the character of one who poses as a Republican but spews liberal propaganda at every opportunity. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back