Trump To Give China Until 2025 To Commit To Trade Deal

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'With 4 minutes to go before the close of trading and stocks within spitting territory of red for the day, someone had to take control of "price discovery" and with the FT's street cred already used up after it's "90% done" report last night, it was up to Bloomberg to preserve the "trade talk optimism" which it did when it reported fresh details on the ongoing trade deal being finalized (and we use the term loosely) between the US China, which according to Bloomberg source would give Beijing until 2025 to meet commitments on commodity purchases and allow American companies to wholly own enterprises in the Asian nation.

And here is where the "deal" gets downright farcical: according to the proposed agreement (and we again use the term loosely), China would commit by 2025 to buy more U.S. commodities, including soybeans and energy products, and allow 100 percent foreign ownership for U.S. companies operating in China as a binding pledge that can trigger retaliation from the U.S. if left unfulfilled.

In other words, any deal announced this week would be nothing more than a photo opportunity, and be completely toothless for the next 6 years.'

If this is true...this would make Trump's trade deal a COMPLETE JOKE.

And it would also be EXACTLY as I called it months ago....Trump WILL get a trade deal with China...so he can tell his ignorant followers what a great negotiator he is.
But the actual deal will be basically worthless and be NOTHING but a save face move of his part.

Last edited:
Smooth move, Uncle Trump. That gives him a whole next term to fight China's unfair trade practices, then some poor Democrat schmuck of a president capitulates to the Chinese in 2025, with disastrous and worldwide economic effects.

One again, the left is completely unaware of Trump's true devious nature. They're playing tiddlywinks while he's playing 3D chess. They're just too stupid to figure out how he rolls. The truth is, Uncle Trump is poisoning the Democrat's well in so many ways they can't even begin to comprehend.

Last edited:
If this IS factual, yeah, that really sucks as an agreement.

Well, I don't know if this is a good move or not, but had Hillary won, nothing would have changed on the trade-front with China and nobody would be complaining about her inaction just like nobody complained about Obama's inaction or Bush's or Clinton's, etc., etc., etc.

Now, suddenly, liberals are outraged that Trump isn't getting a better trade deal with China.

Too fucking funny.

Smooth move, Uncle Trump. That gives him a whole next term to fight China's unfair trade practices, then some poor Democrat schmuck of a president capitulates to the Chinese in 2025, with disastrous and worldwide economic effects.

One again, the left is completely unaware of Trump's true devious nature. They're playing tiddlywinks while he's playing 3D chess. They're just too stupid to figure out how he rolls.

So what you are saying is that Trump’s goal was to fuck over the Dems and not help the country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

'With 4 minutes to go before the close of trading and stocks within spitting territory of red for the day, someone had to take control of "price discovery" and with the FT's street cred already used up after it's "90% done" report last night, it was up to Bloomberg to preserve the "trade talk optimism" which it did when it reported fresh details on the ongoing trade deal being finalized (and we use the term loosely) between the US China, which according to Bloomberg source would give Beijing until 2025 to meet commitments on commodity purchases and allow American companies to wholly own enterprises in the Asian nation.

And here is where the "deal" gets downright farcical: according to the proposed agreement (and we again use the term loosely), China would commit by 2025 to buy more U.S. commodities, including soybeans and energy products, and allow 100 percent foreign ownership for U.S. companies operating in China as a binding pledge that can trigger retaliation from the U.S. if left unfulfilled.

In other words, any deal announced this week would be nothing more than a photo opportunity, and be completely toothless for the next 6 years.'

And it would also be EXACTLY as I called it months ago....Trump WILL get a trade deal with China...so he can tell his ignorant followers what a great negotiator he is.
But the actual deal will be basically worthless and be NOTHING but a save face move of his part.

Obama didn't do a damn thing in 8 years so anything Trump gets is 100% more than the Messiah experiment.

Obama didn't do a damn thing in 8 years so anything Trump gets is 100% more than the Messiah experiment.

But...but...but....OBAMA

But...but...but....OBAMA

but....but....but.....you're good with Obama being a loser.

Don't worry, the bar was so low after Obama's presidency Trump just steeped over it.

You clowns couldn't even get the Queen her coronation.

One again, the left is completely unaware of Trump's true devious nature. They're playing tiddlywinks while he's playing 3D chess. They're just too stupid to figure out how he rolls.

So what you are saying is that Trump’s goal was to fuck over the Dems and not help the country.

No, he's merely setting the standards higher. He's raising the goal post. Whether or not the Democrats can measure up to his success, is entirely up to them.

No, he's merely setting the standards higher. He's raising the goal post. Whether or not the Democrats can measure up to his success, is entirely up to them.

He has no success! Are you fucking stupid. After a year of talking shit and fucking up the markets he punts the ball till after he could possibly be president.

This was a fucking pussy ass move, and you still suck Trump’s dick.

Fucking pathetic

But...but...but....OBAMA

but....but....but.....you're good with Obama being a loser.

Don't worry, the bar was so low after Obama's presidency Trump just steeped over it.

You clowns couldn't even get the Queen her coronation.

Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever, but damn if Trump is not trying to take that title from him.

He has no success! Are you fucking stupid. After a year of talking shit and fucking up the markets he punts the ball till after he could possibly be president.

Fucking pathetic

Not my fault that you're too ignorant to know of his magnificent successes. Or maybe you're just being pig-headed and obstinate.

:lmao:

Fucking pathetic

Not my fault that you're too ignorant to know of his magnificent successes. Or maybe you're just being pig-headed and obstinate.

:lmao:

You are clinically insane.

Latest news I heard stated that they may be close to a new deal...

Forum List

Back