trump to "lose first debate on purpose?"

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
Donald Trump’s Wild New Debate Claim Has People Saying, Hmm, OK

"Former President Donald Trump drew mockery for suggesting he may purposefully lose the first 2024 presidential debate to President Joe Biden to ensure that Biden isn’t removed from the Democratic ticket.

CNN will host the first Biden-Trump debate in Atlanta, Georgia, on June 27."

who believes that crock of shit.

the first debate will be exactly like every time trump debates a democrat.

trump will, say a bunch of goofy shit and loom as close as possible to intimidate his opponent. didn't work on biden or ms clinton, but cruz and rubio seem impressed.

Poor rumpart.....reading his comic book stories again and thinking they are true.

Dumbass it's Trump's own words:

Maybe I’m better off losing the debate. I’ll make sure he stays. I’ll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I’ll do something like that." - Trump.

Trump is already laying down excuses after getting himself cornered into a debate.

"Former President Donald Trump drew mockery for suggesting he may purposefully lose the first 2024 presidential debate to President Joe Biden to ensure that Biden isn’t removed from the Democratic ticket.

trump will, say a bunch of goofy shit and loom as close as possible to intimidate his opponent. didn't work on biden or ms clinton, but cruz and rubio seem impressed.
Well, clearly, if it comes from the blob, you have to discount it on the mere fact it came from the blob.

But lets look at the larger topic. No one in a debate is declared “the winner”. No matter what happens, both campaigns will declare victory. A few cycles ago, an e-mail was sent out prior to a debate declaring victory (this was done by the Party, not the campaign).

You can win on points but lose on optics. In our memeable society, the optics are often just as important. Biden checks his watch and it is the only thing anyone remembers from the event--I don’t even recall what event it was. Biden has to guard against that.

There is no way to “lose” the debate. There is no way to “win” the debate because there is only the zeitgeist that determines the winner. You still get morons on this board who think Trump won the debate in 2020. You really have to pity these idiots, do you not?

What I think the blob may do--if anything--is something physical such as leave the table or something similar. Something straight out of the Saul Goodman playbook which is, in essence, all the pathetic blob is at this point. Its more important for him to appeal to any undecideds that are out there.

An NBC poll recently revealed that he is getting 7 out of 10 Republican votes. Not total votes--votes from his own party. Not encouraging when you lost the last time and you’re not getting full buy-in this time. He earned that response...he was a disaster. So he needs to get undecideds. Staging some demonstration isn’t likely to do that.

1. The orange bag O' shit lies constantly.
2. Those that would tune into this garbage are mostly populist magaturds with nothing better to do.
3. This 'debate' will provide no new information on either old, white guy.
4. The GOP has ruined the modern idea of political debate.

Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 10.24.03 AM.png

I hope he talks sinking electric boats and sharks

Half way through the debate, independents will be asking themselves if they are willing to vote for Kamala.

I'm used to a candidate's side using political spin as cover after a poor debate performance. But this has to a record for being the earliest.

This is his way of saying he knows he is going lose and use that to bow out of the next debate.

I hope he talks sinking electric boats and sharks
if some one doesn't ask him, at the debate, that is journalistic malpractice. i'm also laughing my ass off about trump's meeting the aliens (logan paul interview)

Grifters have to spend a lot of their time making public excuses for future failures. It's part of the grift.

Be sure to ask him about the aliens.
every president since truman has probably met any aliens that have asked "take me to your leader." all have had the sense to keep their secret until this guy all but describes a photo op.
on a podcast that has 10 times the viewers as hannity. let that sink in.

Forum List

Back