Trump To McCabe: “Ask Your Wife How It Feels To Be A Loser”

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
God I love Trump! He really knows how to let douchebags know what he thinks about them.

Newzsentinel |

In a conveniently-timed leak and narrative-shifting moment, NBC news reports ‘sources’ have confirmed that President Trump, referring to his wife’s Clinton-sponsored failure to win state office, asked former FBI acting director McCabe: “ask your wife how it feels to be a loser.”

As a reminder, in 2015 McCabe’s wife had run for state office in Virginia.

She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

She lost her race by just over 2,000 votes.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

God I love Trump! He really knows how to let douchebags know what he thinks about them.

Newzsentinel |

In a conveniently-timed leak and narrative-shifting moment, NBC news reports ‘sources’ have confirmed that President Trump, referring to his wife’s Clinton-sponsored failure to win state office, asked former FBI acting director McCabe: “ask your wife how it feels to be a loser.”

She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Trump shows what a douchebag he is and you make that clear as well. What he did was vile and juvenile. She did not accept nearly $500,000 in donations. Some of her donations came from McAuliffe. I'll bet she runs again and wins.

What scum these people are! the McCabe’s and all the Clinton/ Obama's scum leftovers!

hang them at dawn.....if not send them to GITMO for life!

Newzsentinel |

Trump shows what a douchebag he is and you make that clear as well. What he did was vile and juvenile. She did not accept nearly $500,000 in donations. Some of her donations came from McAuliffe. I'll bet she runs again and wins.

"She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe."

McCabe is a treasonous douchebag. He should be going to prison.

Newzsentinel |

I could not be in the same room as that fat porcine bastard we have as President with knocking in his teeth. And it would be fair, I am four years older and smaller than the old hog. In a real man's world, you do those kinds of insults, and you pay.

Ah yes, we have the usual chorus of 'Conservatives' defending a fucking fat ass bully. Same people that supported a man that molested children. And are still proud of supporting the immoral bastard that hid behind false religion.

Newzsentinel |

I could not be in the same room as that fat porcine bastard we have as President with knocking in his teeth. And it would be fair, I am four years older and smaller than the old hog. In a real man's world, you do those kinds of insults, and you pay.

You must be a fool if you would take a swing at the President of the United States. About 100 bullets would penetrate your body in a manner of seconds.

Ah yes, we have the usual chorus of 'Conservatives' defending a fucking fat ass bully. Same people that supported a man that molested children. And are still proud of supporting the immoral bastard that hid behind false religion.
Ah, Trump bullied the po witto baby traitor McCabe! He's such a meanie! That's so much worse then Obama calling a cop a murderer because he defended himself against a 300 lb thug.

Oh, we have an internet badass here, folks...

Newzsentinel |

I’ll take that bet

McAuliffe was on the Clintoon Foundation's board of directors.

He should be in prison for money laundering.

McAuliffe was on the Clintoon Foundation's board of directors.

that should tell ya all ya need to know
He was chairman of the DNC during the Clinton administration and co-chairman of President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign, and was chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. You can't get any closer to the Clintons than Terry McAuliffe

Newzsentinel |

You couldn't kick your own ass, you fucking clown. You talk a better cyber game than you could ever play. You are just a puny liberal piece of shit....nothing more, nothing less.

Newzsentinel |

You couldn't kick your own ass, you fucking clown. You talk a better cyber game than you could ever play. You are just a puny liberal piece of shit....nothing more, nothing less.
iu

Oh, we have an internet badass here, folks...

Old Fuck would swing his bag of "Depends" impotently and hit himself in the face when he missed.......

Forum List

Back