Trump to Puerto Rico.....You already owe too much money

He has a good point.
They owe over a trillion dollars. Have defaulted. Half the pop is poor and they have like a 14% unemployment rate. Their economic future is bleak.
Not to mention, federal aid is unconstitutional.
Not to mention, Trump has done plenty for them. This fake news has been debunked 20 times since monday.
Go back to talking about Russia, dumbfuck

Its the equivalent of your neighbors house burning down to the ground and you walk up to the smoldering ashes and say.......What are you going to do about that $50 you owe me?
The most laughable libtard today.
Maybe Hillary can sell the Island Of PR to Russia for 250 Million,,and end this crisis? then we just ship it right to Putin

He has a good point.
They owe over a trillion dollars. Have defaulted. Half the pop is poor and they have like a 14% unemployment rate. Their economic future is bleak.
Not to mention, Trump has done plenty for them. This fake news has been debunked 20 times since monday.

Its the equivalent of your neighbors house burning down to the ground and you walk up to the smoldering ashes and say.......What are you going to do about that $50 you owe me?
He said that while sending help. Stop being stupid.... LOL

Question: This is the second tweet about Puerto Rico where our President brought up debt. With Puerto Rican infrastructure destroyed and their economy in ruins, how does Trump expect them to pay back their debt?

Will Trump withhold aid because it is unlikely Puerto Rico can pay it back?

He has a good point.

`
`

Excuse me but at the most, they owe their creditors 70 billion dollars - Puerto Rican government-debt crisis - which is a far cry from a trillion dollars.

The pathetic left see another nice little poignant opportunity to attack Trump.

Where are the left wing hero globalists? Meaning, where is the UN and that fraudulent organization? Where is the Clinton Foundation?

America is of course helping and the left kick America as they are helping.

You all starting to see why I would celebrate if every last left winger was sent to hell today?

He has a good point.

Question: This is the second tweet about Puerto Rico where our President brought up debt. With Puerto Rican infrastructure destroyed and their economy in ruins, how does Trump expect them to pay back their debt?

despite your spin, have you seen any sign of Trump withholding aid?

So far, you seem to be batting zero on this topic

He has a good point.

All he said is it has to be dealt with.

He has a good point.

President Donald J. Trump Approves Puerto Rico Disaster Declaration
6 days ago
dumbfuck

He has a good point.

`
`

Excuse me but at the most, they owe their creditors 70 billion dollars - Puerto Rican government-debt crisis - which is a far cry from a trillion dollars.
Its over one hundred billion. They have over 50B in unfunded liabilities.
I didnt mean a trillion. Fixed.

There should be consequences for being fiscal irresponsible. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Both Texas and Florida were in much better shape to handle hurricane disasters because they have conservative governors and legislatures. Puerto Rico is an island of welfare queens, kind of like Illinois who also is near bankruptcy.

He has a good point.

despite your spin, have you seen any sign of Trump withholding aid?

So far, you seem to be batting zero on this topic

My concern is...Why is our President repeatedly bringing up debt while discussing the tragedy in Puerto Rico?

Each puerto rican owes their govt 30K dollars. Wow
No wonder they want to be incorporated..

There should be consequences for being fiscal irresponsible. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Both Texas and Florida were in much better shape to handle hurricane disasters because they have conservative governors and legislatures. Puerto Rico is an island of welfare queens, kind of like Illinois who also is near bankruptcy.

Where were the consequences when Trump declared bankruptcy six times and stiffed his creditors?

He has a good point.

`
`

Do you have any clue what 1 billion dollars is like?

I heard that 1 million dollars is a stack of 100 dollar bills 2 feet high. So to have 1 billion dollars you multiply 2 feet by 1000 and that means 100 dollars 2000 feet high. Now multiply that by 70 and you have......Get my meaning, the way government spends other peoples money is just obscene.

US Debt Visualized: Stacked in $100 dollar bills

He has a good point.

All he said is it has to be dealt with.

How?

Congress has refused to restructure their debt. Now, with their economy in a shambles and a recovery that may take a decade, where does Wall Street expect to get their money from?

Where were the consequences when Trump declared bankruptcy six times and stiffed his creditors?
Thats a good point, Jake. Trump gave his creditors equity in exchange for lowering their debt. The lenders should take over PR, make it a tropical tax haven; within a decade it will be Macao of the Caribbean

trump declared bankruptcy ?

Forum List

Back