Trump to Puerto Rico.....You already owe too much money

President Trump's lack of empathy about Puerto Rico is staggering (opinion) - CNN

Trump tweeted on: "Much of the island was destroyed, with billions of dollars owed to Wall Street and the banks which, sadly, must be dealt with."

So with 3.4 million people suffering without electricity, food, water, healthcare, our President is more concerned with their ability to pay back his Wall Street buddies

Can our President be more callous?

Calm down skippy. You are dishonest we all know that. Despite the fake news rhetoric we have been sending them tremendous aid. But they are an island nation, getting large amount of aid is not an easy task. Regardless we are doing such a good job the Puerto Rican governor (from the liberal party) has thanks Us for doing so much.

You miss his point. They are a highly in debt nation and that will effect their rebuilding whether you want to accept that or not.

Might be time for them to officially join thr Union

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Time to cut them loose.

President Trump's lack of empathy about Puerto Rico is staggering (opinion) - CNN

Trump tweeted on: "Much of the island was destroyed, with billions of dollars owed to Wall Street and the banks which, sadly, must be dealt with."

So with 3.4 million people suffering without electricity, food, water, healthcare, our President is more concerned with their ability to pay back his Wall Street buddies

Calm down skippy. You are dishonest we all know that. Despite the fake news rhetoric we have been sending them tremendous aid. But they are an island nation, getting large amount of aid is not an easy task. Regardless we are doing such a good job the Puerto Rican governor (from the liberal party) has thanks Us for doing so much.

You miss his point. They are a highly in debt nation and that will effect their rebuilding whether you want to accept that or not.

Time to cut them loose.

You do know there Americans?

Time to cut them loose.

You do know there Americans?

I know they're American citizens.

The next time Alabama or Mississippi get fucked in the ass by the next hurricane maybe our federal government should respond in the same way.

The next time Alabama or Mississippi get fucked in the ass by the next hurricane maybe our federal government should respond in the same way.
Well,
if you feel PR isn't getting enough aid, why don't you hire a U Haul, fill it with necessities, and drive it down there and hand them out to the Puerto Ricans?

Some folks who claim trump had six bankruptcies say that because when you Google "six trump bankruptcies" you get links that list the six bankruptcies. The old list was four but then two more were discovered and they added the four plus two and came up with the number six. For some reason, the trump supporters prefer the old list and like to ignore the other two.

odd

my link was to SNOPES, and they claim 4...

but 2 more, out of 515 companies...

BIG difference.

:bang3:
For goodness sake, you are a moderator calling posters idiots for posting a fact that is an easy find on the net with a Google or Bing search.
6 bankruptcies, out of 515 companies...

of COURSE I'm calling the people that post that stupidity idiots.

Its more truthful than bashing him for being a poor businessman.

You are the idiot concerning bankruptcy practice

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/31/news/companies/donald-trump-bankruptcy/index.html

thank you

Very informative article

"Trump has never filed for personal bankruptcy"

"But he has filed four business bankruptcies, which Bankruptcy.com says makes Trump the top filer in recent decades"

ok, you take a test, it has 515 questions on it.

you miss 4, (or as some claim, 6).

What would be your score on that test?

A+, or D-?

Trump is a horrible businessman, respected by nobody; all the banks of the world pretty much stopped lending to him, because he was a deadbeat; contractors would refuse to work for him, for the same reason; he exaggerates his business accomplishments and his wealth... he's a conman, and there is never a shortage of willing marks (that's you, in this case).

Well,
if you feel PR isn't getting enough aid, why don't you hire a U Haul, fill it with necessities, and drive it down there and hand them out to the Puerto Ricans?
"if you feel PR isn't getting enough aid, why don't you hire a U Haul, fill it with necessities, and drive it down there and hand them out to the Puerto Ricans?"

Dang this is dumb.

Well,
"if you feel PR isn't getting enough aid, why don't you hire a U Haul, fill it with necessities, and drive it down there and hand them out to the Puerto Ricans?"

Dang this is dumb.

almost as dumb as his statement.

Getting help and supplies to PR is an uphill battle, you can't just 'fill a truck' and take them the supplies they need.

Airports are trashed, docks are in disrepair, if not totally gone.

They are getting aid to the area as fast as they can.

But idiots want it there last week, and there was no way to get it there, last week.

Hopefully, one of these days, you'll come out of your coma, and read the news, instead of partisan blogs and hit pieces.

Well,

Dang this is dumb.

Getting help and supplies to PR is an uphill battle, you can't just 'fill a truck' and take them the supplies they need.

But idiots want it there last week, and there was no way to get it there, last week.

Hopefully, one of these days, you'll come out of your coma, and read the news, instead of partisan blogs and hit pieces.
Me? You are the one who said something stupid, not me.

Well,

Dang this is dumb.

Instead of compounding your idiocy, why don't you look back, and see who that 'stupid' comment was made to, and why.

Well,

Dang this is dumb.

Instead of compounding your idiocy, why don't you look back, and see who that 'stupid' comment was made to, and why.
I don't have to, you just explained it. Dude, it was like, 3 minutes ago that you explained it.

Well,

Dang this is dumb.

I don't have to, you just explained it. Dude, it was like, 3 minutes ago that you explained it.

'dude', I was sarcastically replying to science rocks.

apparently, you have him on ignore, or you can't go any further back in the thread than my post.

Now, the REAL question is...

are you a fool, or a moron?

Dang this is dumb.

'dude', I was sarcastically replying to science rocks.

apparently, you have him on ignore, or you can't go any further back in the thread than my post.

Now, the REAL question is...

are you a fool, or a moron?
"'dude', I was sarcastically replying to science rocks."

yes, i got that, when you explained it.

I suspect PR's biggest issue is a lack of electricity due to the fact that, while they've had decades to put their power lines underground, they didn't do it. They invested billions into, what? And what do they have to show for it? Incompetent government. No doubt the Puerto Ricans will want to move here and vote Democrat so we can fuck up American even more than it's fucked up already.

They are a poor territory and their infrastructure reflects it

They're $120 BILLION in debt in spite of the fact that they spend ZERO on defense. They've know for DECADES that such a hurricane would eventually hit and still FAILED to prepare.
Preparing for back to back Cat 5 s is difficult under any conditions

But you are correct that with global warming this will be more common

Forum List

Back