Trump To Release Call Transcript

Do you see Don Jr in jail? No. So what are you complaining about?
Let me make this simple:

Snowflakes claim Don Jr meeting with a Russian but walking away with NOTHING is 'collusion' / a crime / 'treason'.....

Those same snowflakes say Hillary buying Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign spy to use in a US election is NOT 'collusion' / a crime / 'treason'.

:wtf:
Well ya know what... it was investigated and he’s not in jail so you can keep yelling at the wingnuts or deal with reality. You are acting no better than those who you criticize. I guess that’s the nature of the wingnuts

Well ya know what... it was investigated and he’s not in jail so you can keep yelling at the wingnuts or deal with reality. You are acting no better than those who you criticize. I guess that’s the nature of the wingnuts
The difference is in my pointing this out I am mocking the nuts still in denial of Hillary's loss and who are still ruled by irrational butt-hurt / hatred of Trump....of which this latest debunked false narrative about Ukraine is a result.

[
great. that just means the RNC can now do the same in the typical "hold my beer" fashion.

Do you think the RNC does not do that? Really?

It is my understanding that it was the Repubs that started the Steele dossier
probably - just hadn't come up in blatant fashion yet. but i've said all along boths get away with this and the other side has to one-up them.

Opposition research is a pretty big industry. I know a guy from my Masters class that works for a firm that does it, but more on the state level at this point, though they are trying to expand.
Well I did give it thought and you had a point about what "is" means in how I was thinking about this. I may not like earing the truth at times but (forgive me for this) it is what it is.

It is my understanding that it was the Repubs that started the Steele dossier
'Words' mean something, especially in this case.

The Republicans began opposition research - they dropped it. Neither they nor the Democrats 'started' - authored - the document. The Document was in large part Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda passed from / SOLD Steele to Hillary.
Just don't change the meaning when it applies to you.

The "transcript" is damning as it stands.

But of note...it is that portion of the call that the White House decided to release.

It was a 15 minute or better conversation that was reduced to five pages (including the intro fluff)

Just don't change the meaning when it applies to you.
Thanks for the warning, but you have nothing to fear. If the Republicans had authored such fake BS about Trump...or Hillary...I would hammer them for it. They, however, did not. Again, this was Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda bought by Hillary from a foreign spy...amazingly in the midst of Democrats accusing TRUMP of colluding with Russians.

The difference is in my pointing this out I am mocking the nuts still in denial of Hillary's loss and who are still ruled by irrational butt-hurt / hatred of Trump....of which this latest debunked false narrative about Ukraine is a result.
Ok, you have fun with that

I do. Rabid snowflakes love to scream about how Jr committed treason yet walked away with no info while denying Hillary did anything wrong by paying a foreign spy for Russian propaganda. They spin through the roof when you bring that up.

I do. Rabid snowflakes love to scream about how Jr committed treason yet walked away with no info while denying Hillary did anything wrong by paying a foreign spy for Russian propaganda. They spin through the roof when you bring that up.
Right and you do the same thing as they do but from the other side of the aisle. They take you just as seriously as you take them and us in the middle laugh at all of you. If that’s the camp you want to put yourself in then fine, that’s your choice.

Right and you do the same thing as they do but from the other side of the aisle. They take you just as seriously as you take them and us in the middle laugh at all of you. If that’s the camp you want to put yourself in then fine, that’s your choice.
wrong, snowflake. These clowns have spent 3 years in denial, slinging desperately to lies and living in hope that one of their false narratives, like this one, will pay off.

Another day, another fail.

:p

wrong, snowflake. These clowns have spent 3 years in denial, slinging desperately to lies and living in hope that one of their false narratives, like this one, will pay off.

I wasn’t on this board then but I’d put money down that you did the same thing for 8 years prior to Trump. You have the same snowflake make up as those who you try and attack.

I wasn’t on this board then but I’d put money down that you did the same thing for 8 years prior to Trump. You have the same snowflake make up as those who you try and attack.
You'd be wrong, snowflake.

Doubtful

Doubtful
Bwuhahahaha

You just admitted you weren't here then and then doubled-down on your own false narrative / false accusation....

No doubt you are a snowflake...

Doubtful
Bwuhahahaha

You just admitted you weren't here then and then doubled-down on your own false narrative / false accusation....

Well I’m not going to count on you to be honest and I have serious doubts that you did anything but complain about Obama while he was running the country. Are you telling me that you were objective and supportive of his administration?

Doubtful
Bwuhahahaha

Well I’m not going to count on you to be honest and I have serious doubts that you did anything but complain about Obama while he was running the country. Are you telling me that you were objective and supportive of his administration?
Can you name some things that he did that you supported?

Doubtful
Bwuhahahaha

So now you are trying to justify doubling-down on your false narrative you admitted you can not substantiate....

Yep, you're a snowflake!

ROFLOL!

Forum List

Back