Trump To Release Call Transcript

You'd be wrong, snowflake.

:p
Doubtful
Bwuhahahaha

You just admitted you weren't here then and then doubled-down on your own false narrative / false accusation....

No doubt you are a snowflake...

:p
Well I’m not going to count on you to be honest and I have serious doubts that you did anything but complain about Obama while he was running the country. Are you telling me that you were objective and supportive of his administration?
So now you are trying to justify doubling-down on your false narrative you admitted you can not substantiate....

Yep, you're a snowflake!

ROFLOL!
Just explaining my thinking. The fact your response is to dismiss what I actually said and resort to the name calling just highlights my point. You’re a troll. No better than the snowflakes
You weren't 'explaining your thinking'. You were falsely accusing me then justifying it.

The Dems just went all-in doing the same thing against Trump before seeing the transcript. It completely Dr unks their false narrative...FAIL!

At this point in the on-going daily political drama --- would be BETTER to stay to ACTUAL TOPIC than running folks off rehashing the "colder stories"... No one really wants to read about Don Jr meetings or Hillary emails TODAY... MAYBE tomorrow again.. But NOT TODAY..

Get back on the original topic or it closes...

Well I’m not going to count on you to be honest and I have serious doubts that you did anything but complain about Obama while he was running the country. Are you telling me that you were objective and supportive of his administration?
So now you are trying to justify doubling-down on your false narrative you admitted you can not substantiate....

Yep, you're a snowflake!

ROFLOL!
Just explaining my thinking. The fact your response is to dismiss what I actually said and resort to the name calling just highlights my point. You’re a troll. No better than the snowflakes
You weren't 'explaining your thinking'. You were falsely accusing me then justifying it.

The Dems just went all-in doing the same thing against Trump before seeing the transcript. It completely Dr unks their false narrative...FAIL!
I didn’t accuse you of anything, I told you what ide bet on from how I perceive you. And when I asked you to prove me wrong you couldn’t. You wouldn’t answer cause you didn’t want me to hijack the thread. And here you are posting about it again and continuing the conversation. So much for caring about hijacking. Damn you’re easy
<Continuing Thread Hijack Reported>

Didn't see much topic AT ALL in the last few pages from ANYONE.. Might have to close if "the transcript scandal" is not the topic anymore...

And don't respond HERE.. Got a problem? PM a mod.. Refer them to my mod notes in this thread...

I posted yesterday about this... curious about what the difference was between trump asking Ukraine for dirt and the DNC paying Steele for dirt
Hillary Clinton paid a foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to illegally use in a Presidential election with the intent to alter the election even more than she, the DNC, and Barak Obama had already done.

Barak Obama and his band of criminal Cabinet Members and Agency Directors intentionally used this information illegally to alter an election - prevent a candidate from winning - and later as part of a failed political coup attempt.

President Trump encouraged / pressured the Ukraine P.M. to review whether the Bidens had engaged in any criminal activity in his country, after Joe Biden bragged in his video-taped confession that he had Extorted the Ukrainian P.M.

It's not that hard to understand. The 1st two are clear cases of treason / crimes. While Trump's may have been severe poor judgment, since the transcript proves he did not engage in any attempted quid-pro-quo he committed no crime.

That's another bitter, frustrating pill for Democrats / snowflakes to swallow....
If the first two were clear cases of treason then the DOJ controlled by Trumps people would arrest Hillary and Barack. So it’s not a clear case. Your narrative is a spun up web so you may be presenting a clear case but that’s not reality. You need to work on being objective and honest in your presentation of facts if you want to be taken seriously.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry. that struck me as funny coming from you.

The one still locked down on the super secret stand alone server?

Nope...that's the abbreviated MEMO that the Trump people thought was safer than the actual transcript.

The actual transcript is still locked down in that stand alone server

Nope...that's the abbreviated MEMO that the Trump people thought was safer than the actual transcript.

We will just delete it as personal. Destroy the hard drive.

We are good.

We will just delete it as personal. Destroy the hard drive.

We are good.

"Note to self. Stop at Lowe's and buy a hammer."
clinton-blackberry.jpg

Annnnnd...back on topic

Is this on topic? cant believe any thing that comes out of any politicians mouth being the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Right...whenever a Republican is caught doing something we hear Republicans say "they all do it" as if that excuses what those Republicans got caught doing

It gets a little old. Been hearing it for decades

Right...whenever a Republican is caught doing something we hear Republicans say "they all do it" as if that excuses what those Republicans got caught doing

It gets a little old. Been hearing it for decades
And when the left gets caught it's a bunch of "no we didn't... YOU DID!!

GETS A LITTLE OLD.

I posted yesterday about this... curious about what the difference was between trump asking Ukraine for dirt and the DNC paying Steele for dirt
Hillary Clinton paid a foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to illegally use in a Presidential election with the intent to alter the election even more than she, the DNC, and Barak Obama had already done.

Barak Obama and his band of criminal Cabinet Members and Agency Directors intentionally used this information illegally to alter an election - prevent a candidate from winning - and later as part of a failed political coup attempt.

President Trump encouraged / pressured the Ukraine P.M. to review whether the Bidens had engaged in any criminal activity in his country, after Joe Biden bragged in his video-taped confession that he had Extorted the Ukrainian P.M.

It's not that hard to understand. The 1st two are clear cases of treason / crimes. While Trump's may have been severe poor judgment, since the transcript proves he did not engage in any attempted quid-pro-quo he committed no crime.

That's another bitter, frustrating pill for Democrats / snowflakes to swallow....
If the first two were clear cases of treason then the DOJ controlled by Trumps people would arrest Hillary and Barack. So it’s not a clear case. Your narrative is a spun up web so you may be presenting a clear case but that’s not reality. You need to work on being objective and honest in your presentation of facts if you want to be taken seriously.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry. that struck me as funny coming from you.
glad you got a laugh! Happy to spread some cheer

Forum List

Back