Trump to reveal evidence that non-Russian hackers hacked Democrats,Tuesday or Wednesday

Will he reveal his evidence that Obama was born in Kenya too? We've been waiting for him to keep that promise for a long time.

Will he reveal his evidence that Obama was born in Kenya too? We've been waiting for him to keep that promise for a long time.

Is deflection the only thing these guys are good for?

He will defeat the lying media... again. They just insist on having more butthurt for themselves.

He decided not to because obama was hurting the democrats so badly.

On Tuesday or Wednesday, Donald Trump will reveal a bombshell about who hacked the DNC, Congress members, John Podesta, etc, he says.

Asked to describe what undisclosed information he knew, Trump said, "You'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Please reply to this thread during these days to discuss said bombshell, or lack thereof.

Trump casts hacking doubts again - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is always full of crap.

And you dullards know it.

On Tuesday or Wednesday, Donald Trump will reveal a bombshell about who hacked the DNC, Congress members, John Podesta, etc, he says.

Asked to describe what undisclosed information he knew, Trump said, "You'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Please reply to this thread during these days to discuss said bombshell, or lack thereof.

Think you are mischaracterizing what he said. He is not going to release a bombshell, he is going to listen to the evidence, then come back and tell the press if the evidence has changed his mind.

If the hackers weren't out to help Trump, where are his tax returns? Seems like an even-handed hacker would have made them job 1.

No, Trump will do nothing of the sort, because it will focus the public and the media and the government on more of his Fake Propaganda lies.

I don't know about my fellow libs, but after listening to Mr.Trumps comments regarding computers and cyber security this week, I am more confident than ever that our national security is in good hands. He says he knows a lot about hacking. That's good enough for me.

Last edited:

Like he was going to present bombshell evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? :rofl:

Like he was going to present bombshell evidence that Obama was born in Kenya? :rofl:

He was. But he decided that it would Be better to let Arpaio do it.

I don't know about my fellow libs, but after listening to Mr.Trumps comments regarding computers and cyber security this week, I am more confident that ever that our national security is in good hands. He says he knows a lot about hacking. That's good enough for me.

I agree with you Lone, when it comes to computers, I have a feeling Trumps IQ on the matter is around 30.......which is probably twice as high as Obamas, and 4 times higher than Hillary (I am going to create my own server that can't get hacked) Clinton! Still in all, maybe it is time someone goes and brings Carly into the fold, or ask Bill Gates for a little help, that would seem the prudent thing to do if you ask me.

Forum List

Back