Trump to reveal evidence that non-Russian hackers hacked Democrats,Tuesday or Wednesday

Do you guys realize what Trump is doing? He is totally doing exactly what Putin wants him to do. He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country. If he goes through with this, he will undermine all of the intelligence agencies and he will have zero support in Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive.

He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country.
Who told you that?

If he goes out and contradicts what the intelligence agencies have said, it forces them to provide evidence he is full of shit. Plain and simple.
That's a conclusion, not a fact. As president they will have no choice but to hand over all the marbles. Meanwhile, the libs are treating their conclusions as fact.

He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country.
Who told you that?

If he goes out and contradicts what the intelligence agencies have said, it forces them to provide evidence he is full of shit. Plain and simple.
That's a conclusion, not a fact. As president they will have no choice but to hand over all the marbles. Meanwhile, the libs are treating their conclusions as fact.

Wrong, if he wants to know the fucking evidence he needs to meet with them behind closed doors at fucking meetings where he is held accountable for the knowledge, not hold a fucking press conference to call them out publicly. You just don't understand intelligence at all do you? Let me try to put this in terms you MIGHT understand.

Let's say your neighborhood has been plagued with child molesters. Well the cops finally find a way to crack down on these guys and starts to solve the problem, would you want them to publicize just HOW they are catching the guys and fixing the problem? So that the child molesters now become informed on what to do not to get caught? Are you cool with that?

Who told you that?

Wrong, if he wants to know the fucking evidence he needs to meet with them behind closed doors at fucking meetings where he is held accountable for the knowledge, not hold a fucking press conference to call them out publicly. You just don't understand intelligence at all do you? Let me try to put this in terms you MIGHT understand.

Let's say your neighborhood has been plagued with child molesters. Well the cops finally find a way to crack down on these guys and starts to solve the problem, would you want them to publicize just HOW they are catching the guys and fixing the problem? So that the child molesters now become informed on what to do not to get caught? Are you cool with that?
I missed where he said he was going to be questioning them in public. You added quite a lot to what was said. I honestly think this is too emotional for you.

Who told you that?

I missed where he said he was going to be questioning them in public. You added quite a lot to what was said. I honestly think this is too emotional for you.

I didn't say he was questioning them in public like you are saying... he is questioning their assertion that Russia did it by saying he has evidence Russia didn't do it. He is questioning their stance... not fucking questioning them like in a court of law.

Who told you that?

I didn't say he was questioning them in public like you are saying... he is questioning their assertion that Russia did it by saying he has evidence Russia didn't do it. He is questioning their stance... not fucking questioning them like in a court of law.
Update: Trump had nothing on Tuesday and today is Wednesday. It looks like it he knows something, , he will disclose it today. Unless he's full of shit, of course.

Who told you that?

I haven't heard him say that except by you. You keep repeating the same stupidity. Prove me wrong and post the source of your assertions. You can't bluff your way out of it.

Update: Trump had nothing on Tuesday and today is Wednesday. It looks like it he knows something, , he will disclose it today. Unless he's full of shit, of course.
Or you are. The briefing was postponed so your conclusion is he has nothing? LOL, what a dumbfuck. You don't understand what briefing are.

I haven't heard him say that except by you. You keep repeating the same stupidity. Prove me wrong and post the source of your assertions. You can't bluff your way out of it.

There is no fucking bluff. Do you read his tweets? Do you see his public announcements?

"I know a lot about hacking," he said, "and hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else."

He added cryptically that he also knows "things that other people don't know. And so, they cannot be sure of the situation".

Donald Trump: 'I know a lot about hacking'

Do you tell the people on the Law Enforcement forum you are some kind of politician? And leave out that you get all your political information from a forum?

Or you are. The briefing was postponed so your conclusion is he has nothing? LOL, what a dumbfuck. You don't understand what briefing are.

It wasn't postponed... you are showing yourself for the fool you are.

There is no fucking bluff. Do you read his tweets? Do you see his public announcements?

"I know a lot about hacking," he said, "and hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else."

He added cryptically that he also knows "things that other people don't know. And so, they cannot be sure of the situation".

Donald Trump: 'I know a lot about hacking'

Do you tell the people on the Law Enforcement forum you are some kind of politician? And leave out that you get all your political information from a forum?
Nothing you said here makes sense. Trump's tweets prove you're full of shit. He doesn't say he has proof Russians were not involved.

Nor do I get much political news here, I've usually seen it by then. I never said I was involved in LE hiring and linked to the page that shows me explaining I was going by what they said about hiring. Why you would go out of your way to prove you're a moron is beyond me.

It wasn't postponed... you are showing yourself for the fool you are.

The fool makes comments he can't back up. Prove him wrong.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

We really need to show some patience. It will take a bit of time to adjust, adapt and learn how to react to the serial pathological liar that misinforms on the level of Mr. Trump.

Derp.

He has an intelligence briefing on Friday. He'll acquiesce to the facts of Russian hacking shortly there after and leave you doubters yet again holding a bag of shit.

Meh, who knows what hoopla the government is into that caused the briefing delay, happens all the time.

I am, more and more, suspecting that Trump knows the person who leaked the emails to Wikileaks. Perhaps he doesn't want to out them unless the US gov knows who it is, or something along those lines - aka won't out them out of respect, unless the gov already knows and is going to out them anyway...

Who knows, I don't have time to over analyze their silly games of intrigue atm. By the time my schedule loosens up it'll be over one way or the other.

Meh, who knows what hoopla the government is into that caused the briefing delay, happens all the time.

I am, more and more, suspecting that Trump knows the person who leaked the emails to Wikileaks. Perhaps he doesn't want to out them unless the US gov knows who it is, or something along those lines - aka won't out them out of respect, unless the gov already knows and is going to out them anyway...

Who knows, I don't have time to over analyze their silly games of intrigue atm. By the time my schedule loosens up it'll be over one way or the other.

I am, more and more, suspecting that Trump knows the person who leaked the emails to Wikileaks.

No doubt you hope that Trump doesn't leave you at the altar over yet another issue. Wishful thinking.

Trump's position in opposition to the intelligence community is an untenable position for any president. No president can operate effectively that way.He will fall in line with the consensus on this issue before inauguration. The only real question is whether you fools throw him under the bus or scramble to make excuses for the flip. Either way, you will have been proven a fool yet again.

Leave me at the alter? Sorry dear, I'm already married...

As for the other, what is Trumps position on the intelligence community?

I'm going entirely off what I know of hacking, malware, coding, and internet security.

What do you base your opinions on? The idiots who apparently can't protect themselves from getting hacked (aka the Pentagon and folks who fall for phishing schemes and give out their passwords and/or install malware on their systems)?

On Tuesday or Wednesday, Donald Trump will reveal a bombshell about who hacked the DNC, Congress members, John Podesta, etc, he says.

Asked to describe what undisclosed information he knew, Trump said, "You'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Please reply to this thread during these days to discuss said bombshell, or lack thereof.

Trump casts hacking doubts again - CNNPolitics.com

Well Tuesday has come and gone.
Today is Wednesday....no mention in the news that Trump is having a press conference.

Forum List

Back