Trump to reveal evidence that non-Russian hackers hacked Democrats,Tuesday or Wednesday

Repubs seem to be in an all out effort to control their input.

Don't believe: Main stream media
Do believe: Breitbart, Drudge and Infowars

Don't believe: Any U.S. intel agencies
Do believe: Donald Trump, Putin and Julian Assange

With such an ideology of consuming crap sources, it's no wonder they are such dupes for fake news.
Drudge is links to many other sources. I don't think you've ever been there. Anyone with half a brain knows the msm is biased, dipshits like you think you can shame people into goose stepping along.

When your dumb ass stumbles across a fact please post it up. Your shitty opinion isn't worth much.

There is no fucking bluff. Do you read his tweets? Do you see his public announcements?

"I know a lot about hacking," he said, "and hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else."

He added cryptically that he also knows "things that other people don't know. And so, they cannot be sure of the situation".

Donald Trump: 'I know a lot about hacking'

Do you tell the people on the Law Enforcement forum you are some kind of politician? And leave out that you get all your political information from a forum?
Nothing you said here makes sense. Trump's tweets prove you're full of shit. He doesn't say he has proof Russians were not involved.

Nor do I get much political news here, I've usually seen it by then. I never said I was involved in LE hiring and linked to the page that shows me explaining I was going by what they said about hiring. Why you would go out of your way to prove you're a moron is beyond me.

I quoted something he said directly to the media... I guess you don't read or click articles do you?
Huh? His words don't support what you said. Try reading yourself. I think you are so eager to smear shit you don't bother looking to see where it lands.

What do you find so hard to understand? All the federal government intelligence agencies and CrowdStrike said it was the Russians. Trump, before having an intelligence briefing on the matter says publicly that he knows a lot about hacking and that it could be somebody else... a direct poke at the findings. What part don't you understand?
All the federal governments are controlled by one man, with a political ax to grind. And there's no hard evidence. And it's all about how corrupt the Democrats are.

You are the one with the learning disability here.

No, dumbass, these people will be working under Trump, why would they go out and say something counter to Trump if it isn't true? Doing so would be employment suicide.

Obama is a lame duck President. And to say nothing Trump says matters is foolish.
Correct on both counts. Thanks for backpedaling on your claim Trump's "their boss right now whether he has actually taken the oath or not". Most people know the President, lame-duck or not, continues to be President until a new one is sworn in. Trump doesn't become President until January 20th after he takes the oath. Until then, he may be the "Master of his domain", but he isn't the President.

No, dumbass, these people will be working under Trump, why would they go out and say something counter to Trump if it isn't true? Doing so would be employment suicide.
Agreed about saying something that's true. OTOH, let's not forget that all of those Federal agents took an oath too. It's unlikely Trump will, or can, fire everyone in the CIA, NSA, FBI or the military. Congress wouldn't let him.

Nothing you said here makes sense. Trump's tweets prove you're full of shit. He doesn't say he has proof Russians were not involved.

Nor do I get much political news here, I've usually seen it by then. I never said I was involved in LE hiring and linked to the page that shows me explaining I was going by what they said about hiring. Why you would go out of your way to prove you're a moron is beyond me.

I quoted something he said directly to the media... I guess you don't read or click articles do you?
Huh? His words don't support what you said. Try reading yourself. I think you are so eager to smear shit you don't bother looking to see where it lands.

What do you find so hard to understand? All the federal government intelligence agencies and CrowdStrike said it was the Russians. Trump, before having an intelligence briefing on the matter says publicly that he knows a lot about hacking and that it could be somebody else... a direct poke at the findings. What part don't you understand?
All the federal governments are controlled by one man, with a political ax to grind. And there's no hard evidence. And it's all about how corrupt the Democrats are.

Oh shit. You have to be kidding us. You think Trump is keeping them on board?

If the hackers weren't out to help Trump, where are his tax returns? Seems like an even-handed hacker would have made them job 1.
At this point, what difference does it make
Just saying, pre-election it would have made a difference, suggesting that the notion of a Trump-Putin cabal isn't that farfetched.
The US and Russia have been fucking with eachothers computer systems since the day they were installed.
Same with forty+ other countries.
That's not news.
Obama KNEW the Russians were attempting to fuck around with the DNC but Obama was so convinced Hillary would win he CHOOSE not to make the potential DNC/Podesta hacks public.
This whole DNC fuck-up on Obama's and the DNC'/Podesta's heads.

Obama is a lame duck President. And to say nothing Trump says matters is foolish.
Correct on both counts. Thanks for backpedaling on your claim Trump's "their boss right now whether he has actually taken the oath or not". Most people know the President, lame-duck or not, continues to be President until a new one is sworn in. Trump doesn't become President until January 20th after he takes the oath. Until then, he may be the "Master of his domain", but he isn't the President.

You seem stuck on this idea he has no power... Simple question, do you think that nothing he says or does matters right now just because he isn't under oath despite knowing with 99.99% certainty (Who knows if something catastrophic could happen like a plane crash or whatever) that he is President?

On Tuesday or Wednesday, Donald Trump will reveal a bombshell about who hacked the DNC, Congress members, John Podesta, etc, he says.

Asked to describe what undisclosed information he knew, Trump said, "You'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Please reply to this thread during these days to discuss said bombshell, or lack thereof.

Trump casts hacking doubts again - CNNPolitics.com

So he's going to finally attend a national security briefing--LOL They already have proof of Russian hacking. They have now found the same RUSSIAN malware called GRISSLEY STEELE located in the DNC databases. The FBI & Department of Homeland Security put out a 13 page report about it, and it now been found in our ELECTRIC GRID one in Vermont--. The FBI has sent out an urgent message to all electric power plants in this country to look for it.
Alleged Russian malware found on Vermont utility's laptop - CNN.com

This is no joke it's serious. And Trump still denies it.

15747741_232568517195579_1117971243778565828_n.jpg

Trump has serious issues himself.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

If there's malware on a utility company computer in little ol' Vermont, then that's just the....

Iceberg-360x360.png
Turns out the Vermont story was fake news and the fuckwitts at the WPO swallowed it and so did you.
You once again have proven what an idiot you are.
But please stick around. We all need you to be the LIB poster-boy for dummies.

Presidents can't just come in and clean house on all the intelligence agencies... do you have any idea how long it takes to train these people? He might replace one or two higher ups, but those aren't the only people that are making the claims that Russia hacked the DNC. And we are talking about 17 intelligence agencies... that's a lot of manpower and experience.

Do you guys realize what Trump is doing? He is totally doing exactly what Putin wants him to do. He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country. If he goes through with this, he will undermine all of the intelligence agencies and he will have zero support in Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive.
Are you making a threat to murder President elect Trump?
I believe you are at least inciting/encouraging someone to murder Trump.
I have reported this post to your local LE/DHS/FBI/CIA.
And I DO mean it!
Hope you like eating cat food sandwiches for lunch in the foreseeable future.

Do you guys realize what Trump is doing? He is totally doing exactly what Putin wants him to do. He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country. If he goes through with this, he will undermine all of the intelligence agencies and he will have zero support in Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive.
Are you making a threat to murder President elect Trump?
I believe you are at least inciting/encouraging someone to murder Trump.
I have reported this post to your local LE/DHS/FBI/CIA.
And I DO mean it!
Hope you like eating cat food sandwiches for lunch in the foreseeable future.

No, it's not a threat, it's the truth. He will be President unless something catastrophic happens. Look up the word catastrophic. It went to making my point that he will hold power over the intelligence agencies. Quit being a dope. :cuckoo:

Presidents can't just come in and clean house on all the intelligence agencies... do you have any idea how long it takes to train these people? He might replace one or two higher ups, but those aren't the only people that are making the claims that Russia hacked the DNC. And we are talking about 17 intelligence agencies... that's a lot of manpower and experience.
17 agencies doing the same thing? We need to get rid of 16 of them. And none have any concrete proof. I am sure he has advisors that already have people picked out. The CIA has become too politicized.

17 agencies doing the same thing? We need to get rid of 16 of them. And none have any concrete proof. I am sure he has advisors that already have people picked out. The CIA has become too politicized.

They don't have concrete proof? And you know this how? Did you read about it on the Law Enforcement forum? You sure make a lot of assumptions.

You seem stuck on this idea he has no power... Simple question, do you think that nothing he says or does matters right now just because he isn't under oath despite knowing with 99.99% certainty (Who knows if something catastrophic could happen like a plane crash or whatever) that he is President?
You seem stuck on the idea he has no federal authority to do anything as "President-elect". Why is this so hard for you to admit?

Sure, as President-elect, many people know he will become President (sorry Rosie! LOL) and people can react to his comments but those comments don't mean shit as far as Federal authority goes. If Trump says he's going to declare war on North Korea, will investors react? Yes. Does it mean anything other than a declaration of intent? No. Can he declare war prior to taking the oath? No, he cannot. Why? Because he's not the President.

Not a single one of these 'agencies' has EVER issued a single official word about what some 'unnamed source'
told an unnamed reported at the NYTs or the WPO or CNN or MSNBC etc.
Until we see someone from any of these agencies come forward with hard facts I will not believe any of it.
My 'sources' tell me the DNC hack was made from someone inside the DNC.
We'll see.
The poor stupid DNC and Obama are desperately attempting to put the blame for Hillary's SECOND failed attempt at grabbing 'The Precious' , which has cost LIB donors over 3 BILLION dollars, anywhere but at the feet of the DNC and Obama and Hillary.
Isn't working.
"Hello Brian. I just thought I'd call and thank you for your huge donation to Hillary's campaign again.
Say I was wondering if you'd like to drop a cheque in the mail so we can buy some maps of WISCONSIN?"
Speaking of Obama's failure as the 'First AA President' I'm going to send him a list of the 1000+ legislative seats he lost in his two terms, to be posted on the wall in his 'Obama Library'.
It's just been announced the location of the Obama Library is the unused 'portable' behind the post office in Muddy Ill.
Some 'legacy'!

The Intel Chairman has already said there is no evidence, that the claim is BOGUS.

The Intel heads better come up with something solid when they meet with Trump (assuming they are not another 'No-Show') on Friday or he will tear them a new one.

Forum List

Back