Trump to reveal evidence that non-Russian hackers hacked Democrats,Tuesday or Wednesday

And the irony is... you numbnut trump supporters pull some shit out of nothing. I made no such threats against Trump.
I didn't say you did but it's idiotic to say things like "he'll be lucky to make it out alive." After enough inflammatory comments things paint a picture. You are probably already flagged.
The little creep was 'flagged' some time ago.

You fucking conspiracy nuts should be put on an island. You incite more trouble than anyone else possibly can. And you call people snowflakes for over reacting to shit? Jesus...

Russian hackers!!! Russian hackers!!! Russian hackers!!!!

These Snowflakes crack me up...

So you disagree with the CIA and the FBI, but feel two alleged Rapist are right? Gotcha

Paul Ryan just torched Assange in an interview... I guess him and Trump aren't on the same page huh?

I didn't say you did but it's idiotic to say things like "he'll be lucky to make it out alive." After enough inflammatory comments things paint a picture. You are probably already flagged.

You fucking conspiracy nuts should be put on an island. You incite more trouble than anyone else possibly can. And you call people snowflakes for over reacting to shit? Jesus...

So you disagree with the CIA and the FBI, but feel two alleged Rapist are right? Gotcha

Paul Ryan just torched Assange in an interview... I guess him and Trump aren't on the same page huh?

Not even on the same continent...

Nope. :)

C1VUeDfXgAAeoO-.jpg

The ones that fucked up are the DNC and the Hildabeast, they have to be thinking right now - damn we should've secured servers… LOL

And the irony is... you numbnut trump supporters pull some shit out of nothing. I made no such threats against Trump.

A 14 year old! A 14 year old! Don the Con cracks me up.

I'm sure Trump knows plenty about the talents of 14 year olds.

When were they? Did you follow the elections at all? Which email did he think was the worst one?

He said, and I quote, that Assange was a Russian sycophant.
Where's the quote?

Read the post above you...
I did. He said a sycophant for Russia. You said a Russian sycophant. That has different implications, one, he might just be on the receiving end of Russian doings, the other as a Russian working for his country.

He isn't Russian but why would he care about Russia to begin with? And what revelation was the worse one for the Dems?

When were they? Did you follow the elections at all? Which email did he think was the worst one?

He said, and I quote, that Assange was a Russian sycophant.
Where's the quote?

Read the post above you...
I did. He said a sycophant for Russia. You said a Russian sycophant. That has different implications, one, he might just be on the receiving end of Russian doings, the other as a Russian working for his country.

He isn't Russian but why would he care about Russia to begin with? And what revelation was the worse one for the Dems?

You are an idiot.....trying to play on words. Worse than your cult leader....

It's Wednesday.
Trump told another lie. I guess to be fair we have to give him till midnight.

I for one am looking forward to the name of the 400 pound fat guy in New Jersey who doesn't even speak Russian.

My money's on him being one of "thousands and thousands" of 400-pound fat guys on a rooftop in Jersey City.

I have people looking into it right now. Many people have said that. They're amazing, incredible 400-pound fat guys on New Jersey rooftops. Bigly.

It's Wednesday.
Trump told another lie. I guess to be fair we have to give him till midnight.

I for one am looking forward to the name of the 400 pound fat guy in New Jersey who doesn't even speak Russian.

My money's on him being one of "thousands and thousands" of 400-pound fat guys on a rooftop in Jersey City.

I have people looking into it right now. Many people have said that. They're amazing, incredible 400-pound fat guys on New Jersey rooftops. Bigly.

Could be Rump was thinking of this guy?

MW-BC409_christ_20130507085322_MG.jpg

Forum List

Back