Trump to reveal evidence that non-Russian hackers hacked Democrats,Tuesday or Wednesday

Do you guys realize what Trump is doing? He is totally doing exactly what Putin wants him to do. He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country. If he goes through with this, he will undermine all of the intelligence agencies and he will have zero support in Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive.
Are you making a threat to murder President elect Trump?
I believe you are at least inciting/encouraging someone to murder Trump.
I have reported this post to your local LE/DHS/FBI/CIA.
And I DO mean it!
Hope you like eating cat food sandwiches for lunch in the foreseeable future.

No, it's not a threat, it's the truth. He will be President unless something catastrophic happens. Look up the word catastrophic. It went to making my point that he will hold power over the intelligence agencies. Quit being a dope. :cuckoo:
You put up a post which is clearly inciting/encouraging/planting the idea that someone should murder President Elect Trump.
You may be getting some unexpected visitors soon.
Enjoy the cat food sandwiches.
At the very least your 'real' name and your numerous avators will be added to a 'special' list compiled by various Gov. agencies.

Do you guys realize what Trump is doing? He is totally doing exactly what Putin wants him to do. He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country. If he goes through with this, he will undermine all of the intelligence agencies and he will have zero support in Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive.
And I DO mean it!

No, it's not a threat, it's the truth. He will be President unless something catastrophic happens. Look up the word catastrophic. It went to making my point that he will hold power over the intelligence agencies. Quit being a dope. :cuckoo:
You put up a post which is clearly inciting/encouraging/planting the idea that someone should murder President Elect Trump.
At the very least your 'real' name and your numerous avators will be added to a 'special' list compiled by various Gov. agencies.
The irony is he's a criminal justice student.

On Tuesday or Wednesday, Donald Trump will reveal a bombshell about who hacked the DNC, Congress members, John Podesta, etc, he says.

Asked to describe what undisclosed information he knew, Trump said, "You'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Please reply to this thread during these days to discuss said bombshell, or lack thereof.

Trump casts hacking doubts again - CNNPolitics.com

So the Carnival-Barker-in-Chief is promising another press conference. Never did reschedule the one he canceled for the 15th or 16th. What a fucking clown.
Your chocolate Jesus has done nothing but inflame tensions with Israel and now Russia and you think mentioning a press conference is a problem? You are all screwed up.
"chocolate Jesus"?

And I DO mean it!

You are so full of shit. I never said such a thing. I simply said that Trump is basically "shitting where he eats," meaning he is creating dissonance among individuals who's job it is to protect him. Any half-wit knows what I meant and that it was not a threat.

And I DO mean it!

And the irony is... you numbnut trump supporters pull some shit out of nothing. I made no such threats against Trump.

And I DO mean it!

And the irony is... you numbnut trump supporters pull some shit out of nothing. I made no such threats against Trump.
I didn't say you did but it's idiotic to say things like "he'll be lucky to make it out alive." After enough inflammatory comments things paint a picture. You are probably already flagged.

And I DO mean it!

You put up a post inciting someone to murder Trump.
Quote:
"
Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive".
That is called 'incitement'.
Try to explain your post to the 'men from the Government'.

And I DO mean it!

Quote:
"
Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive".

Yes...he'll be lucky because he is pissing off all the intelligence agencies who's duty it is to protect him... Jesus are you that dense?

And I DO mean it!

I didn't say you did but it's idiotic to say things like "he'll be lucky to make it out alive." After enough inflammatory comments things paint a picture. You are probably already flagged.

And if dannyboys sent them a link, they'll come here and they'll read this thread and laugh about him reporting it. I never made a threat towards the President nor did I tell someone else to. Hell I never even made a comment as to where the threat would come from. I just said that he is pissing off the people that have the duty to protect him.

And I DO mean it!

The little creep was 'flagged' some time ago.

Quote:
"

Yes...he'll be lucky because he is pissing off all the intelligence agencies who's duty it is to protect him... Jesus are you that dense?

No he isn't. Calm down Snowflake.

On Tuesday or Wednesday, Donald Trump will reveal a bombshell about who hacked the DNC, Congress members, John Podesta, etc, he says.

I'll believe it when I see it. That man is good at making it look like he knows what he's talking about, but when he's pressed it's obvious he's all hat and no cattle.
There's compelling evidence that he doesn't even know how to read.

You fucking conspiracy nuts should be put on an island. You incite more trouble than anyone else possibly can. And you call people snowflakes for over reacting to shit? Jesus...

You fucking conspiracy nuts should be put on an island. You incite more trouble than anyone else possibly can. And you call people snowflakes for over reacting to shit? Jesus...

Russian hackers!!! Russian hackers!!! Russian hackers!!!!

These Snowflakes crack me up...

Asked to describe what undisclosed information he knew, Trump said, "You'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Please reply to this thread during these days to discuss said bombshell, or lack thereof.

Trump casts hacking doubts again - CNNPolitics.com

So he's going to finally attend a national security briefing--LOL They already have proof of Russian hacking. They have now found the same RUSSIAN malware called GRISSLEY STEELE located in the DNC databases. The FBI & Department of Homeland Security put out a 13 page report about it, and it now been found in our ELECTRIC GRID one in Vermont--. The FBI has sent out an urgent message to all electric power plants in this country to look for it.
Alleged Russian malware found on Vermont utility's laptop - CNN.com

This is no joke it's serious. And Trump still denies it.

15747741_232568517195579_1117971243778565828_n.jpg

Trump has serious issues himself.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

If there's malware on a utility company computer in little ol' Vermont, then that's just the....

Iceberg-360x360.png
Turns out the Vermont story was fake news and the fuckwitts at the WPO swallowed it and so did you.
You once again have proven what an idiot you are.
But please stick around. We all need you to be the LIB poster-boy for dummies.

Whenever you want to produce a LINK to that claim go ahead. It again was on CBS news LAST NIGHT.

I am not a liberal, I used to be one of you. You can check that through-out the years I have been on this board since 2007 with over 14,000 posts.

This is not another Obama certificate moment for a show. When Obama produced one, Trump called it fake then 4 years later admitted it was real.

Forum List

Back