Trump to reveal evidence that non-Russian hackers hacked Democrats,Tuesday or Wednesday

Wrong, if he wants to know the fucking evidence he needs to meet with them behind closed doors at fucking meetings where he is held accountable for the knowledge, not hold a fucking press conference to call them out publicly. You just don't understand intelligence at all do you? Let me try to put this in terms you MIGHT understand.

Let's say your neighborhood has been plagued with child molesters. Well the cops finally find a way to crack down on these guys and starts to solve the problem, would you want them to publicize just HOW they are catching the guys and fixing the problem? So that the child molesters now become informed on what to do not to get caught? Are you cool with that?
I missed where he said he was going to be questioning them in public. You added quite a lot to what was said. I honestly think this is too emotional for you.

I didn't say he was questioning them in public like you are saying... he is questioning their assertion that Russia did it by saying he has evidence Russia didn't do it. He is questioning their stance... not fucking questioning them like in a court of law.
I haven't heard him say that except by you. You keep repeating the same stupidity. Prove me wrong and post the source of your assertions. You can't bluff your way out of it.

There is no fucking bluff. Do you read his tweets? Do you see his public announcements?

"I know a lot about hacking," he said, "and hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else."

He added cryptically that he also knows "things that other people don't know. And so, they cannot be sure of the situation".

Donald Trump: 'I know a lot about hacking'

Do you tell the people on the Law Enforcement forum you are some kind of politician? And leave out that you get all your political information from a forum?
Nothing you said here makes sense. Trump's tweets prove you're full of shit. He doesn't say he has proof Russians were not involved.

Nor do I get much political news here, I've usually seen it by then. I never said I was involved in LE hiring and linked to the page that shows me explaining I was going by what they said about hiring. Why you would go out of your way to prove you're a moron is beyond me.

I quoted something he said directly to the media... I guess you don't read or click articles do you?

I missed where he said he was going to be questioning them in public. You added quite a lot to what was said. I honestly think this is too emotional for you.

I didn't say he was questioning them in public like you are saying... he is questioning their assertion that Russia did it by saying he has evidence Russia didn't do it. He is questioning their stance... not fucking questioning them like in a court of law.
Update: Trump had nothing on Tuesday and today is Wednesday. It looks like it he knows something, , he will disclose it today. Unless he's full of shit, of course.
Or you are. The briefing was postponed so your conclusion is he has nothing? LOL, what a dumbfuck. You don't understand what briefing are.

It wasn't postponed... you are showing yourself for the fool you are.

The fool makes comments he can't back up. Prove him wrong.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

Again, WTF is wrong with you Trump supporters? For everyone else, when they make a comment they have to back it up with proof, BUT for Trump when he makes a comment it is a fact until proven false???

Seriously, are you fucking supporters that fucking delusional?

If the hackers weren't out to help Trump, where are his tax returns? Seems like an even-handed hacker would have made them job 1.
Unless there is nothing in them that would have harmed candidate Trump.

Update: Trump had nothing on Tuesday and today is Wednesday. It looks like it he knows something, , he will disclose it today. Unless he's full of shit, of course.
Or you are. The briefing was postponed so your conclusion is he has nothing? LOL, what a dumbfuck. You don't understand what briefing are.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

Again, WTF is wrong with you Trump supporters? For everyone else, when they make a comment they have to back it up with proof, BUT for Trump when he makes a comment it is a fact until proven false???

You claimed it was a lie, the burden is on you. WTF is with liberals that think allegations are facts? YOU are the one making the claim, I have no inside knowledge, you pretend to. So back it up.

I haven't heard him say that except by you. You keep repeating the same stupidity. Prove me wrong and post the source of your assertions. You can't bluff your way out of it.

There is no fucking bluff. Do you read his tweets? Do you see his public announcements?

"I know a lot about hacking," he said, "and hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else."

He added cryptically that he also knows "things that other people don't know. And so, they cannot be sure of the situation".

Do you tell the people on the Law Enforcement forum you are some kind of politician? And leave out that you get all your political information from a forum?
Nothing you said here makes sense. Trump's tweets prove you're full of shit. He doesn't say he has proof Russians were not involved.

Nor do I get much political news here, I've usually seen it by then. I never said I was involved in LE hiring and linked to the page that shows me explaining I was going by what they said about hiring. Why you would go out of your way to prove you're a moron is beyond me.

I quoted something he said directly to the media... I guess you don't read or click articles do you?
Huh? His words don't support what you said. Try reading yourself. I think you are so eager to smear shit you don't bother looking to see where it lands.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

You claimed it was a lie, the burden is on you. WTF is with liberals that think allegations are facts? YOU are the one making the claim, I have no inside knowledge, you pretend to. So back it up.

Yes, I did say it was a lie, and I showed you the information that says it is a lie.

Huh? His words don't support what you said. Try reading yourself. I think you are so eager to smear shit you don't bother looking to see where it lands.

What do you find so hard to understand? All the federal government intelligence agencies and CrowdStrike said it was the Russians. Trump, before having an intelligence briefing on the matter says publicly that he knows a lot about hacking and that it could be somebody else... a direct poke at the findings. What part don't you understand?

Do you guys realize what Trump is doing? He is totally doing exactly what Putin wants him to do. He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country. If he goes through with this, he will undermine all of the intelligence agencies and he will have zero support in Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive.
That's not necessarily so. He could receive the intell behind closed doors then, like his admission Obama is an American citizen, admit he is convinced it is Russia without disclosing the classified intell on how we know this to be true.

On Tuesday or Wednesday, Donald Trump will reveal a bombshell about who hacked the DNC, Congress members, John Podesta, etc, he says.

Asked to describe what undisclosed information he knew, Trump said, "You'll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Please reply to this thread during these days to discuss said bombshell, or lack thereof.

Trump casts hacking doubts again - CNNPolitics.com
It wasn't yesterday, so sometime today?

He's not going to provide any details... and with your past position, you can see just what kind of hole Trump is digging himself into with the intelligence agencies. As the saying goes, "You shouldn't shit where you eat," and Trump is doing that big time right now. If people can't see now just how friendly Trump is with Putin based on his actions in this matter, than they never will.

Do you guys realize what Trump is doing? He is totally doing exactly what Putin wants him to do. He is going to force the intelligence agencies of the federal government to provide information that will actually hurt the country. If he goes through with this, he will undermine all of the intelligence agencies and he will have zero support in Washington. He will be not only lucky to make it through his Presidency without getting impeached and thrown out of office, he'll be lucky to make it out alive.
That's not necessarily so. He could receive the intell behind closed doors then, like his admission Obama is an American citizen, admit he is convinced it is Russia without disclosing the classified intell on how we know this to be true.

So you're saying Trump will come out and admit he was wrong? :lmao:

What do you find so hard to understand? All the federal government intelligence agencies and CrowdStrike said it was the Russians. Trump, before having an intelligence briefing on the matter says publicly that he knows a lot about hacking and that it could be somebody else... a direct poke at the findings. What part don't you understand?
Regardless, Trump doesn't want to end up looking like a fucking idiot. He'll admit the truth and act accordingly. Dude, he's not even President yet. Let's give it a couple of weeks.

He's not going to provide any details... and with your past position, you can see just what kind of hole Trump is digging himself into with the intelligence agencies. As the saying goes, "You shouldn't shit where you eat," and Trump is doing that big time right now. If people can't see now just how friendly Trump is with Putin based on his actions in this matter, than they never will.
Agreed to an extent. Nonetheless, when he takes the oath, he becomes responsible. He's not there yet since Obama is still President for over two more weeks.

Regardless, Trump doesn't want to end up looking like a fucking idiot. He'll admit the truth and act accordingly. Dude, he's not even President yet. Let's give it a couple of weeks.

He's President elect and his publicly putting all the government intelligence agencies on blast, and taking Putin's side on the issue without even having a briefing. Tell me what kind of leader does that?

So you're saying Trump will come out and admit he was wrong? :lmao:
More likely he'll come out and say "Our valiant intelligent agencies have provided me with evidence proving, without a doubt, that Russia is behind the hacking of both the DNC and RNC email systems".

He's President elect and his publicly putting all the government intelligence agencies on blast, and taking Putin's side on the issue without even having a briefing. Tell me what kind of leader does that?
What oath does the President-elect take and what powers does he have?

What oath does the President-elect take and what powers does he have?

He's their boss right now whether he has actually taken the oath or not. Nothing is stopping him from taking office on January 20th. He will be their leader and they will report to him. Now tell me, though I already understand how this works having been in management and been part of a chain of command management system, how do people react when they are undermined by their boss publicly? That leader loses respect in those people's eyes, and those people don't do work to their full potential as long as they still have that same boss... and it takes a LONG time before that boss can earn back their respect.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Not mine, but expresses it well:

Repubs seem to be in an all out effort to control their input.

Don't believe: Main stream media
Do believe: Breitbart, Drudge and Infowars

Don't believe: Any U.S. intel agencies
Do believe: Donald Trump, Putin and Julian Assange

With such an ideology of consuming crap sources, it's no wonder they are such dupes for fake news.

He's their boss right now whether he has actually taken the oath or not...
So Trump is the "boss right now". What is Obama? Toast? LOL

Sorry, but you are wrong. Obama is the boss until Trump takes the oath. That's the way it works.

All the federal governments are controlled by one man, with a political ax to grind. And there's no hard evidence. And it's all about how corrupt the Democrats are.

You are the one with the learning disability here.

Forum List

Back