Trump to send 120 thousand Troops to Iran, while we are getting invaded by Latinos!??

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!
We have no country if we can’t control who is in our country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.
Their country has always been corrupt and dangerous.. ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM.
Mexico is offering them a safe place to live.. it’s all bull.. I work with these people.. they are using this country, and movingback home.ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES!
Get them out now!

ENOUGH! Get rid of theses invaders first! Get these cockroaches and there kids out of my country!

NYT: Pentagon presented plan to deploy 120,000 troops in case of Iran escalation
These are human beings fleeing danger. It’s your kind that gives this country a bad name. You’re just awful.

LMAO No they aren't. They are fake asylum seekers trying to get to our border and a free ride.

They could have asked for asylum in any of the countries they came through to get to the US. They didn't. Hell Mexico offered them all asylum and they turned it down.

They are invaders and I wish our military was there to open fire on the invaders.

You might want to spend billions on their useless asses but I sure don't and neither do most Americans.

Blockhead.

Does Trump think bringing home a couple thousand body bags will help him get another term? Unlike Iraq, which was a major fiasco, Iran actually has a military. Of course the War Department ( I refuse to use the PC Dept. of Defense nonsense) needs a new war before some one starts to question why they`re spending nearly as much as the rest of the world combined. Bush gave the world ISIS. What will Bone Spurs create?

trump wants to be known as a prez'dent who fights battles on two fronts. This helps our hero at election time since it's not good to change horses in midstream.

Why are Brown nations so dangerous?
How many world wars, genocides, and invasions of white nations have they been responsible for?

How many world wars, genocides, and invasions of white nations have they been responsible for?
I can’t help it if White people are superior to Brown people in battle.

LMAO No they aren't. They are fake asylum seekers trying to get to our border and a free ride.

They could have asked for asylum in any of the countries they came through to get to the US. They didn't. Hell Mexico offered them all asylum and they turned it down.

They are invaders and I wish our military was there to open fire on the invaders.

You might want to spend billions on their useless asses but I sure don't and neither do most Americans.

Blockhead.
Sure Claud, they could have walked to a European country to ask for asylum. Who`s a blockhead?

Violent nutjobs

Violent nutjobs
Good description of Brown people.

You did exactly what the NYT hoped you would: fall for the faux story. Congrats!

This Latin invasion is embarrassing! Get them out now! Or we the people will!

Americans are human beings too.

The lie you imply is that none of these illegals bring any danger TO AMERICA. They do. Murder, drugs and gang violence.
In addition, tens of thousands of CHILDREN are being kidnapped, abused and killed by your illegal immigrants using them to gain faster "Family" access to our system.

You are worse than awful.

Blockhead.
Sure Claud, they could have walked to a European country to ask for asylum. Who`s a blockhead?

They could have stayed in their own country.

They could have asked for asylum in the countries they came through to get to the US. They could have accepted asylum from Mexico.

Only an idiot would mention Europe so that makes you a profound idiot Auggy old boy.

We have no country

Nothing you have ever posted has been more true.
It's too late.

The Globalists plan for the last 150 years was to dilute America into a diverse society, which of course meant disharmony and domestic chaos....making power grabs so much easier. Exactly as the Dem elites are doing today.

Forum List

Back