Trump to speak on border “crisis” tomorrow at 3 .

As much as I would like the results I hope not.

Our lazy ass legislative branch has given the executive branch way too much power. Congress needs to do its fucking job.
While this may not be a big deal in the big scheme it will only be a matter of time before some other president takes it a step too far on some other issue that has REAL IMPLICATIONS for everyday Americans.
Shutting the government as his only options shows how the 1974 Impoundment Act NEUTERED the office of the Presidency
The potus neutered?

Gtfo Frank

I love your posting style and the way you taunt the left but that is a stupid statement.

Look up Budget Impoundment Act of 1974. When Nixon was on the ropes, the democrat Party vaporized the Presidential input in the budget process. Also created the Congressional Budget Office.

I'm not kidding or being smarmy, the 1974 Act NEUTERED the Presidency

The only thing that worries me more than the idiotic Trump Supporters, are the rabid anti Trumpers.

Our lazy ass legislative branch has given the executive branch way too much power. Congress needs to do its fucking job.
While this may not be a big deal in the big scheme it will only be a matter of time before some other president takes it a step too far on some other issue that has REAL IMPLICATIONS for everyday Americans.
Shutting the government as his only options shows how the 1974 Impoundment Act NEUTERED the office of the Presidency
The potus neutered?

Gtfo Frank

I love your posting style and the way you taunt the left but that is a stupid statement.

Look up Budget Impoundment Act of 1974. When Nixon was on the ropes, the democrat Party vaporized the Presidential input in the budget process. Also created the Congressional Budget Office.

I'm not kidding or being smarmy, the 1974 Act NEUTERED the Presidency
One bad piece 9f legislation did not gimp our presidents. While 8t may have been a bad decision there have been a hundred other NON DECISIONS that have resulted it our presidents having too much power.
DACA
War powers for extended conflicts WITHOUT congressional approval.
Etc...

Just like Harry Reids dimbass move to limit votes required for shit and other similar moves by Congress like passing Obamacare via reconciliation, this kind of BULLSHIT is a slippery slope.

Trump has the men

Trump has the white men with the worlds highest logic ability in a landslide

All this could have been predicted by that data

A bridge too far.

I like the results we would get from a declaration IF it held up in court.

I DREAD the implications it would have for us in future administrations

since trump has the men on his side he can now declare a broken govt and make wisdom tests for voters to stop the unwise from electing crooks

I'm sorry but I don't get what it is you are discussing; Trump has the men? What men?

You mean the president with the rainbow lights and the approval of sending men with dresses on into public bathrooms to ph uk little girls.

A bridge too far.

What has to be done is what the founders did. Had only the most wise to vote. This can be done more easy now with a logic test ability

And from that all laws will come and crooks will have a hard time brainwashing

"If we take “defending our country” out of the Army’s job description, what's left?

- Facing Navy annually in football context;
- Building a PX and stocking it with beef jerky;
- Arranging and cleaning up after the West Point Cotillion."

We have “Coast Guard.” How about a "Land Guard"? We could call it “the Army.”

since trump has the men on his side he can now declare a broken govt and make wisdom tests for voters to stop the unwise from electing crooks

I'm sorry but I don't get what it is you are discussing; Trump has the men? What men?

Trump has the men in all polls and the white men in a landslide in all polls

A nation that goes against its white men gets destroyed

Trump just posted a video on twitter a few minutes ago, talking about the Crisis and making a deal.

Sounds to me like he won't be announcing a National Security if the video is any insight. Am I seeing this right or could he still go for it tomorrow?

This is the last chance to save America and bring wisdom tests for voters to stop the crooks

If we wait there will be less white men and much harder to do and if not the nation would get destroyed by natural law

It is a historical fact that the unwise electing their govt gets destroyed

That is not true. What is true is that people fail. And when we all fail we blame someone else. So the people who stir the racial/gender stuff are empowered as to blalme others. And yes the whole system has people who destroy others also. And this has not been addressed as much as it should be.

That is not true. What is true is that people fail. And when we all fail we blame someone else. So the people who stir the racial/gender stuff are empowered as to blalme others. And yes the whole system has people who destroy others also. And this has not been addressed as much as it should be.

Wrong

A nation does get destroyed that goes against its white males

All thru history

The 2 recent has been Rhodesia and South Africa

A bridge too far.

What has to be done is what the founders did. Had only the most wise to vote. This can be done more easy now with a logic test ability

And from that all laws will come and crooks will have a hard time brainwashing
You're so far out in left field, Barry Bonds can't even see you.

Our own counsel will we keep, on when to declare an emergency - got it, Tvaritch?

You outside provocateur-trolls can take your attempts to further divide Americans and shove 'em where the sun don't shine.

We may fight and squabble amongst ourselves, but we stand together, when it comes to telling foreign adversaries to phukk off.

Forum List

Back