Trump To Tell Putin To "Knock it off"

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
And Putin will tell Trump that's exactly what I told Obama when Hillarious tried to meddle in our elections and stated they were "dishonest and unfair". BTW, how is the old hag?

Former U.S. officials who worked on Russia policy with Clinton say that Putin was personally stung by Clinton’s December 2011 condemnation of Russia’s parliamentary elections, and had his anger communicated directly to President Barack Obama. They say Putin and his advisers are also keenly aware that, even as she executed Obama’s “reset” policy with Russia, Clinton took a harder line toward Moscow than others in the administration. And they say Putin sees Clinton as a forceful proponent of “regime change” policies that the Russian leader considers a grave threat to his own survival.

“He was very upset [with Clinton] and continued to be for the rest of the time that I was in government,” said Michael McFaul, who served as the top Russia official in Obama’s national security council from 2009 to December 2011 and then was U.S. ambassador to Moscow until early 2014. “One could speculate that this is his moment for payback.”

Clinton has never concealed her disdain for Putin. As a senator in 2008, she joked about President George W. Bush’s famous line that he’d gotten a sense of Putin’s “soul,” cracking that because Putin was a KGB agent, “by definition he doesn’t have a soul.”

Why Putin hates Hillary

And Putin will tell Trump that's exactly what I told Obama when Hillarious tried to meddle in our elections and stated they were "dishonest and unfair". BTW, how is the old hag?

Former U.S. officials who worked on Russia policy with Clinton say that Putin was personally stung by Clinton’s December 2011 condemnation of Russia’s parliamentary elections, and had his anger communicated directly to President Barack Obama. They say Putin and his advisers are also keenly aware that, even as she executed Obama’s “reset” policy with Russia, Clinton took a harder line toward Moscow than others in the administration. And they say Putin sees Clinton as a forceful proponent of “regime change” policies that the Russian leader considers a grave threat to his own survival.

“He was very upset [with Clinton] and continued to be for the rest of the time that I was in government,” said Michael McFaul, who served as the top Russia official in Obama’s national security council from 2009 to December 2011 and then was U.S. ambassador to Moscow until early 2014. “One could speculate that this is his moment for payback.”

Clinton has never concealed her disdain for Putin. As a senator in 2008, she joked about President George W. Bush’s famous line that he’d gotten a sense of Putin’s “soul,” cracking that because Putin was a KGB agent, “by definition he doesn’t have a soul.”

Why Putin hates Hillary
/---- Even if true, Hildabeast would have stuck a left wing kook on the USCS and this nation would be finished.

The naked emperor's weaknesses have been lain bare for all the world to see, except for his rubes who are willfully blind. Putin will play Trump like a balalaika.

PUTIN: You look like you have lost weight, comrade!

TRUMP: (blushing) Thank you. You're very kind. A really terrific guy.

PUTIN: And now I'm going to nuke Kansas, and say the nuke was built and delivered by a 400 pound kid in his mother's basement.

TRUMP: Well, I can't say anything mean about you, my friend. I never have, and I never will.

Putin plays Trump like a Stradivarius and we'll see that again tomorrow.

The naked emperor's weaknesses have been lain bare for all the world to see, except for his rubes who are willfully blind. Putin will play Trump like a balalaika.

PUTIN: And now I'm going to nuke Kansas, and say the nuke was built and delivered by a 400 pound kid in his mother's basement.

TRUMP: Well, I can't say anything mean about you, my friend. I never have, and I never will.
/---- The latest wet dream from LiberalPropagandaville.

Putin has dossiers and psychological profiles on Trump. Putin has been a student of US / Russia relations for 3 decades.
Trump doesn't even read his own intelligence briefings..

Gee I wonder who will have the upper hand tomorrow.

The democrats sent a letter to the orange anus today explaining ( because he wouldn't know this) that it would be " a dereliction of his duties as president to not bring up to Putin him interfering with our election."

I predict he chokes.

The democrats sent a letter to the orange anus today explaining ( because he wouldn't know this) that it would be " a dereliction of his duties as president to not bring up to Putin him interfering with our election."

I predict he chokes.

That's hillarious. You mean like Obama's dereliction of duty when he did nothing about it and was told about it in August?

I predict he chokes.

That's hillarious. You mean like Obama's dereliction of duty when he did nothing about it and was told about it in August?
That meme you are parroting like an unthinking idiot is a lie, rube.

I predict he chokes.

What should Obama have done?
Now run away mfer..'
Like a true deplorable you can't handle that your coward in Chief will not address the hacking of our democracy with Putin BECAUSE it helped him win.

Trump is a coward at heart... just like he choked when visiting the Mexican president and wouldn't address him paying for the wall.
He choked then too yet you still voted for this coward..

trump_poker_face.jpg

Vladimir Putin is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

I predict he chokes.

Perhaps he did in the past, but I think he has overcome that choke reflex when it comes to putin.

I predict he chokes.

Are you saying that Putin hacked the DNC server to reveal the cheating and corruption at play? Are you sure you want to go with that one????

Nailed it.

/---- The latest wet dream from LiberalPropagandaville.

It will be fun to watch you eat crow. He's great at bullying women on Twitter but what little junk he has in his trunk will shrink so far up when he meets Putin that he'll be pissing out his belly button.

Forum List

Back