Trump To Use Climate Change Cash To Blast Astronauts Back To The Moon To Make America Great Again

I have got to say that I am excited about this! We should also claim the moon as part of our country and put a base on it.

Yeah... let's piss off Russia and China.

Let's see what it'll take for them to launch a couple Satan II's at us.

I'm all for going back to the moon, but it should be in cooperation with and a joint venture with Russia and China, India and others.

I have got to say that I am excited about this! We should also claim the moon as part of our country and put a base on it.

I'm all for going back to the moon, but it should be in cooperation with and a joint venture with Russia and China, India and others.

The have Satans? Wow, who knew!!!!

The have Satans? Wow, who knew!!!!
Oh, liberals know everything.....especially where to attach the safety pin......:lol:

This is indeed good news, get back to the business of Newt's moon colony.

So what do you plan to do about the Nazi's that already own it?

moon-base.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is outstanding news. First thing is first though, Trump needs to end the NASA Muslim outreach idiocy.

Trump 'will use Nasa climate change cash to fund Moon missions' | Daily Mail Online

What's the value of going back to the moon?
No value to you.....

What's the value to you?
Technology....

Go on, explain ....
It's over your education level.....

This is outstanding news. First thing is first though, Trump needs to end the NASA Muslim outreach idiocy.

Trump 'will use Nasa climate change cash to fund Moon missions' | Daily Mail Online

What's the value of going back to the moon?
No value to you.....

What's the value to you?
Technology....

So you want a massive expensive government program going back to the moon to develop technology?

You're taking the position that the government can develop technology better than the private sector?

Fascinating.

ROFLMBO

Forum List

Back