Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

1. We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

2. If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally

1. Yet Trump only deported a tiny fractions of illegals. Illegals are still here.

2. That is true but you purposely ignore because of your ignorance that they don’t get arrested at welfare or health cares. ICE do not show up or never at these locations.

Going to vote is entirely different when they are going to get check. You are thinking like a white Americans brave and daring but these minorities doesn’t think that way.

Let me repeat it again. These people came here to America to have a better life, it’s their last chance. Now you are telling me that they will take that chance just for one LOUSY votes?

Lots of illegals do vote. You're not posting anything but your own opinion

PROVE IT where illegals have voted. Where? Those are not my opinion but straight facts and exact realities about illegals living in this country.

You've been provided endless links to fraudulent voting, blind monkey. You don't want to see it.

And that doesn't change you're trying to make it even easier for illegals to vote.

*** All illegals have to do in California to vote is say they are eligible to vote now and they're in
What proof? WHERE? You have not proven anything.

*** You assumed that they don’t get challenged. You assumed that only democrats works at these polls. So far of the thousands of republicans workers at the polls has not came up ...... that illegals voted. Except the gullibles supporters like you.

How would someone look at an illegal alien and know they are here illegally? Wow, what you just said is incredibly racist

Wrong my dear. They broke the law for coming here. So they will go to a voting polls and exposed themselves? You assumed that they think like you that they can just walked in to a polls and vote.

AGAIN. Do you have a single proof that illegals have voted?
First and foremost, I am not a dear, I am a man. Elektra is a record label. That you think otherwise shows that you can not figure out the simple.

I assume? No, I made a post on what I saw, what I witnessed.

Your english is atrocious.

It’s the typical gop effort to keep a minority white govt. Trump needs to leave and summer in Siberia where he belongs.
There is no place in this world for what the Democrats have became. Rioters, looters, criminals, against justice.

Now, did you mean to say minority white government? It seems you want to begin to talk about race. Democrats are terrible at race. One could say they have evolved their old slavery into a new type of slavery where as the minorities must depend on Democrats for crumbs to live on.

Certainly Democrats do not want their horrid record of race known publicly.
Begin to talk about race ? Trump has always been about division. If it wasn’t for the kkk and White supremacy, there would be no Trump base.

Democrats do always accuse others of what you do. Trump hasn't said or done anything racist. Biden is a non-stop racist demagogue, just like the people voting for him
Sure, birtherism And he just had a slip of the tongue everytime he talks about black, browns and shit hole countries. The kkk follows him like puppy dogs. When racists call you a racist, your a racist.

So since Obama was the first birther, he's a racist? Interesting. The Mooch was second, so another racist. Sure, there you go. Obama and his lovely bride certainly leveraged race whoring for votes.

KKK are Democrats, Holmes. Always were. They're yours
You're kazzing again, Obama was never a birther, no less the first one.

Of course he was. Obama was the first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya. Facts don't care about your feelings, scared little boy hiding behind your eight year old rhetoric
Nope, and kazzing doesn't help you. Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

You know Obama did say he was born in Kenya. Then his wife said it. Then Hillary. Democrats have been racist a long time back, huh?
Nope, you're kazzing again.

Democrats, the party of liars:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White"

LOLOLOL

You're kazzing again. :eusa_liar:

Acton & Dystel wrote that, not Obama. Once again, your kazzes are exposed. :mm:

Right, Obama's publisher, kiddo. Are you trying the bit again that publishers make up their author's bio? You crashed and burned on that badly last time
No, they don't make it up. They research their clients.

Yep, they ask them and verify it. Though apparently they didn't think they needed to verify Obama claiming where he was born. Obama ... and ... I draw a blank. I mean who gets that wrong?

Obama: Where was I born? Where?

View attachment 385682

You're welcome, thanks for asking
LOL

Jay Acton, of Acton & Dystel, said "almost nobody" wrote their own bios. The editor was Miriam Goderich who said Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to kaz.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I can't take you seriously. You're literally an eight year old
LOL

Meanwhile, posters here all see I just proved you kazzed again.

:dance:

Sure thing, kiddie poo. Have fun at school today
Nothing could be more clear. Vote counts may not be determined till after the polls are closed. Mail in ballots ARE NOT COUNTED TILL THE POLLS ARE CLOSED REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU MAIL THEM IN. mail in ballots often take several days to complete.....THEY ALWAYS HAVE.
WHAT TRUMP SAYS HERE, IS CRIMINAL
“These mail-in ballots are a disgrace and they know it. Sign your mail-in ballot. Sign it and send it in and then you have to follow it. And if on Election Day or early voting, that is not tabulated and counted, you go vote,” Trump said, reiterating a similar message he had for voters in North Carolina a day earlier.

It’s the typical gop effort to keep a minority white govt. Trump needs to leave and summer in Siberia where he belongs.
There is no place in this world for what the Democrats have became. Rioters, looters, criminals, against justice.

Now, did you mean to say minority white government? It seems you want to begin to talk about race. Democrats are terrible at race. One could say they have evolved their old slavery into a new type of slavery where as the minorities must depend on Democrats for crumbs to live on.

Begin to talk about race ? Trump has always been about division. If it wasn’t for the kkk and White supremacy, there would be no Trump base.

Democrats do always accuse others of what you do. Trump hasn't said or done anything racist. Biden is a non-stop racist demagogue, just like the people voting for him
Sure, birtherism And he just had a slip of the tongue everytime he talks about black, browns and shit hole countries. The kkk follows him like puppy dogs. When racists call you a racist, your a racist.

So since Obama was the first birther, he's a racist? Interesting. The Mooch was second, so another racist. Sure, there you go. Obama and his lovely bride certainly leveraged race whoring for votes.

Of course he was. Obama was the first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya. Facts don't care about your feelings, scared little boy hiding behind your eight year old rhetoric

You know Obama did say he was born in Kenya. Then his wife said it. Then Hillary. Democrats have been racist a long time back, huh?

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White"

LOLOLOL

Right, Obama's publisher, kiddo. Are you trying the bit again that publishers make up their author's bio? You crashed and burned on that badly last time

Yep, they ask them and verify it. Though apparently they didn't think they needed to verify Obama claiming where he was born. Obama ... and ... I draw a blank. I mean who gets that wrong?

View attachment 385682

LOL

Jay Acton, of Acton & Dystel, said "almost nobody" wrote their own bios. The editor was Miriam Goderich who said Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

LOL

Nothing could be more clear. Vote counts may not be determined till after the polls are closed. Mail in ballots ARE NOT COUNTED TILL THE POLLS ARE CLOSED REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU MAIL THEM IN. mail in ballots often take several days to complete.....THEY ALWAYS HAVE.
“These mail-in ballots are a disgrace and they know it. Sign your mail-in ballot. Sign it and send it in and then you have to follow it. And if on Election Day or early voting, that is not tabulated and counted, you go vote,” Trump said, reiterating a similar message he had for voters in North Carolina a day earlier.

I thought you said there were "safeguards" in place that prevented fraud. Now you admit you lied?

LOLOLOL

View attachment 385682

LOL

LOL

I thought you said there were "safeguards" in place that prevented fraud. Now you admit you lied?
Why don’t you just quote people instead of making shit up.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Here is exactly what Trump said:
"If it's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote.
If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote. So that's the way it is. And that's what they should do," he said.

(NOW NBC news added this statement which IS WRONG!!!)
It is illegal to vote more than once in an election.

South Carolina voting laws :
You may vote a provisional ballot if you meet specific conditions.

You can cast a provisional ballot if:

• A poll manager or any voter has reason to believe that you might be ineligible to vote
  • Your name does not appear on the voter registration rolls
  • You do not have your proper photo ID
All provisional ballots are kept separate and not counted on election night. You will be given written instructions on the time and place of the provisional ballot hearings and, if the voter registration office can determine you were registered, the provisional ballot will be counted.

Provisional Ballots are counted before the Friday after a General Election or the Thursday after a Primary or Runoff Election. You can check the status of your provisional ballot online.

Thats exactly what he said. That is a crime and illegal to vote twice. Testing the system then encourage his supporters to commit a crime is not acceptable no matter how you twist it.

From your post....... Here is exactly what Trump said:
If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote. So that's the way it is. And that's what they should do," he said.

So I as a voter sends an absentee ballot.
Then on election day I go to the polling area tells polling people I sent Absentee ballot, do your records show it as received?
If the polling people don't find the ballot being recorded, are you telling me that if I then ask the polling people what I can do
and they say you can complete a "provisional ballot" and I complete a "provisional ballot" and then the ballot people find my
absentee ballot... I"LL be going to jail because THE polling people told me to do a "provisional ballot"???

But what am I saying... OFF course you'd think that, because you don't seem to follow the law in the first place!

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Either way,, that's a felony.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.
"Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole."

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"So let them send it in and let them go vote"
______ one vote ^ __________ second vote ^

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
LOLOLOL

ShortBus, watch as I educate you...

1 + 1 = 2

One vote by mail plus one vote in person equals voting twice.

Savvy?
Yellow coward faggot bitch, watch as you get schooled again. You vote by mail. You fill out a provisional that isn’t a vote until counted. Which it will not be if your mail in ballot is received. That’s means 1+0=1. But you’re too stupid to understand so have your boyfriend explain it to you. You’re getting destroyed here.
ShortBus, here's the part you're too stupid to comprehend. It doesn't matter if the provisional ballot is deemed invalid and not counted -- the voter would have already voted twice by filling out and submitting a provisional ballot after mailing in another ballot.

Your moronic position is like saying it's not a crime to rob a bank if I don't get the money.

I already posted an article of a woman who was convicted of voter fraud even though her provisional ballot wasn't counted, because she filled out a provisional when she wasn't allowed to.

Of course, I'm saying this to a shvantz who's prove he can't count as high as two; so there's that.
Poor baby. Another poster already showed how stupid your story is. Not even close to relevant here. You are too stupid to understand that if your ballot has not been received it doesn't count. The state registrar even explains that this is legal and allowed and you triple down on the stupid. You're just pathetic.
LOL

Dumbfuck, it doesn't matter if the vote doesn't count for people who vote twice... they would have still voted twice and that's a felony. And no state registrar said it's legal. The idiot who claimed that was proven wrong by the very article he referenced. It cracks me up how retarded you cult45 freaks are that you can't understand that voting twice is illegal.
The only retard here is YOU dumbestfuck little yellow coward. You’ve been shown the procedure and had a registrar explain it and you still lie and lie and lie. Your idiocy is astounding. You have been owned and bitch lapped all over this thread. Keep running coward. Beating you down is so easy. You are dismissed bitch.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you're hallucinating again. No Registrar was quoted in this thread saying anything about this. Even officials from the state of North Carolina are saying what Impeached Trump is suggesting is illegal. Sadly, your intelligence to too subpar to comprehend any of this, reducing you to gumming at my balls and throw pre-K level insults amounting to, I know you are but what am I? And as always, you're not man enough to dismiss me.

Raleigh, N.C. – The following is a message to North Carolina voters from Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections:​
It is illegal to vote twice in an election. N.C.G.S. § 163-275(7) makes it a Class I felony for a voter, “with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time…in the same primary or election.” Attempting to vote twice in an election or soliciting someone to do so also is a violation of North Carolina law.​
There are numerous checks in place in North Carolina that prevent people from double voting. Electronic pollbooks with information about who has already voted are used at every early voting site. If a voter tries to check in who has already voted, they will be prevented from voting a regular ballot. A voter will be offered a provisional ballot if they insist on voting, and this ballot will be researched after Election Day to determine whether it should be counted.​
On Election Day, voters who have voted absentee are removed from the pollbook, which is updated before voting starts at 6:30 a.m. Absentee ballots that are received on Election Day are not counted until after the election, and this prevents double voting.​
Also, the State Board conducts audits after each election that check voter history against ballots cast and would detect if someone tries to vote more than once in an election. Because absentee ballots and early voting ballots are retrievable, if someone tries to get around the system, their ballot can be retrieved and not counted, so it will not affect the outcome of an election.​
The State Board has a dedicated investigations team that investigates allegations of double voting, which are referred to prosecutors when warranted.​
If you request an absentee by-mail ballot but decide later that you would like to vote in person instead, you may. You should discard your absentee ballot. Do not send it back in.​
If you have already placed your ballot in the mail but are not sure whether it has been accepted by your county board of elections, North Carolina offers a few ways to check the status of your absentee by-mail ballot without leaving your home.​
Voters can:​
  1. Check your voter record at the State Board’s Voter Search Tool to find out whether your ballot was accepted by your county board of elections. This information will appear in the voter record after a ballot has been accepted.
  2. Sign up for BallotTrax, when it launches in the next few days, to track your ballot through the system. BallotTrax is a new service that will allow voters to track their ballot through the mail and confirm receipt by the county board of elections, much like they can track their online order or pizza delivery. When it launches, a link will be available at NCSBE.gov.
  3. Contact your county board of elections if you have questions about your ballot status.
The State Board office strongly discourages people from showing up at the polls on Election Day to check whether their absentee ballot was counted. That is not necessary, and it would lead to longer lines and the possibility of spreading COVID-19.​
North Carolina elections officials encourage voters to request their ballot as soon as possible and return it as soon as they are ready to do so. By doing so, you can track your ballot and ensure your vote counts.​
Your utter stupidity is ringing loud and clear fag boy. Lying doesn’t help you yellow coward bitch. You’ve been destroyed all over here. Even running away from YOUR CLAIM that Trump TOLD people to vote twice. Which you never showed idiot. You are dismissed soiboy. Though beating you senseless in front of your boyfriend would be easy. You’re pathetic.:auiqs.jpg::fu:
LOLOL

Of course I showed where Impeached Trump encouraged people to vote twice. It's adorable how you think others are responsible for your ignorance.
No you didn’t you illiterate asshole. You said Trump TOLD people to vote twice. You showed NOTHING backing your false claim. Now moving the goal posts and saying he “encouraged it”. Utter and epic fail. You got caught lying and now you’re throwing a tantrum. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your cowardice. You’re bitch slapped and dismissed proven liar.
Trump urged voters who cast mail-in ballots to also go to polling places and attempt to vote again on Election Day to “make sure” that their ballot was counted. His reason may be sound, making sure your vote is counted but it is voting twice. Obviously his reason is neither to have his people vote twice nor to check that their vote is counted but rather to swamp crowded polling places with more voters to turn the election in the mess he has forecast.

"Let them send it in and let them go vote," he told North Carolina broadcaster WECT-TV on Wednesday.
I hear you. But that’s Trump “logic” which is always self serving and in this case, a criminal act by soliciting double voting for himself. It’s no different then checking to see if your money is secure in a bank by attempting to rob it.

Really, anyone who mails in a ballot has it checked off as received at the polling place. All they have to do is call and ask if the “town office “ or what ever facility responsible for holding mail in ballots has recieved your mail in ballot. It’s easy enough to check.

Some towns I’m sure have a web site that will make it easier to check the location of your ballot, similar to tracking number.

Trying to vote in order to check is a criminal act if you have mail in voted already.
Good analogy.
The problem with Trump's logic is that it is a violation of law to attempt to cast a vote a second time in the same election. Whether the system detects your duplicate vote and throws it out as a duplicate vote is immaterial. It is still a violation of the law.

So according to President Trump here are the steps.
1) You absentee vote mail it.
2) Day of the election go to the polling place and ask if your absentee vote has been counted.
South Carolina law: Counted only if the voter shows an ID to the county elections office prior to certification of the election.
What Are the Provisional Ballot Laws by State? - FindLaw
3) If it has... you go home.
4) If it hasn't... you vote a provisional ballot.
5) If after the election your absentee ballot is counted, your provisional ballot is discarded.

Where was the law broken?
  • Notification: Someone whose name does not appear on the voter registration list must be notified that they may cast a provisional ballot.
  • Affirmation: The voter must show that they are registered in the jurisdiction and eligible to vote in the election.
  • Transmittal: Poll workers must send the provisional ballot or the data provided in the affirmation to the proper election official.
  • Counting: If the election official finds that you're eligible to vote, your provisional ballot should be counted.
  • Confirmation: Election officials are required to have a system in place that lets provisional voters find out whether or not their ballots were counted — and, if not, why not.
Too bad you went through all that trouble just to make shit up. Provisional ballots are for questions about being qualified, you can’t vote provisionally if you voted already. Second, all votes aren’t counted till after the polls are closed. There is no fking way they will check your ballot till ten. All you can do is ASK THE PRECINCT IF THEY RECEIVED YOUR BALLOT. That’s it. Now go take a break. Trump is wrong.
Well who in the hell are you and what are YOUR qualifications as I submitted a link above which provides the steps...

What Are the Provisional Ballot Laws by State?
Why don’t you read your own reference. You can’t read and you need someone to do it for you ? Dah.
You Humpers are beyond the high water mark in your ignorance. You can’t vote twice dufus......
AND YOU still give me NO credentials much less LINKS to your personal, subjective, uninformed comments!
What are your specific credentials or give me a link where Trump said you could vote twice!
What he said was to go down on election day...
From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
Yellow coward faggot bitch, watch as you get schooled again. You vote by mail. You fill out a provisional that isn’t a vote until counted. Which it will not be if your mail in ballot is received. That’s means 1+0=1. But you’re too stupid to understand so have your boyfriend explain it to you. You’re getting destroyed here.
ShortBus, here's the part you're too stupid to comprehend. It doesn't matter if the provisional ballot is deemed invalid and not counted -- the voter would have already voted twice by filling out and submitting a provisional ballot after mailing in another ballot.

Your moronic position is like saying it's not a crime to rob a bank if I don't get the money.

I already posted an article of a woman who was convicted of voter fraud even though her provisional ballot wasn't counted, because she filled out a provisional when she wasn't allowed to.

Of course, I'm saying this to a shvantz who's prove he can't count as high as two; so there's that.
Poor baby. Another poster already showed how stupid your story is. Not even close to relevant here. You are too stupid to understand that if your ballot has not been received it doesn't count. The state registrar even explains that this is legal and allowed and you triple down on the stupid. You're just pathetic.
LOL

Dumbfuck, it doesn't matter if the vote doesn't count for people who vote twice... they would have still voted twice and that's a felony. And no state registrar said it's legal. The idiot who claimed that was proven wrong by the very article he referenced. It cracks me up how retarded you cult45 freaks are that you can't understand that voting twice is illegal.
The only retard here is YOU dumbestfuck little yellow coward. You’ve been shown the procedure and had a registrar explain it and you still lie and lie and lie. Your idiocy is astounding. You have been owned and bitch lapped all over this thread. Keep running coward. Beating you down is so easy. You are dismissed bitch.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you're hallucinating again. No Registrar was quoted in this thread saying anything about this. Even officials from the state of North Carolina are saying what Impeached Trump is suggesting is illegal. Sadly, your intelligence to too subpar to comprehend any of this, reducing you to gumming at my balls and throw pre-K level insults amounting to, I know you are but what am I? And as always, you're not man enough to dismiss me.

Raleigh, N.C. – The following is a message to North Carolina voters from Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections:​
It is illegal to vote twice in an election. N.C.G.S. § 163-275(7) makes it a Class I felony for a voter, “with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time…in the same primary or election.” Attempting to vote twice in an election or soliciting someone to do so also is a violation of North Carolina law.​
There are numerous checks in place in North Carolina that prevent people from double voting. Electronic pollbooks with information about who has already voted are used at every early voting site. If a voter tries to check in who has already voted, they will be prevented from voting a regular ballot. A voter will be offered a provisional ballot if they insist on voting, and this ballot will be researched after Election Day to determine whether it should be counted.​
On Election Day, voters who have voted absentee are removed from the pollbook, which is updated before voting starts at 6:30 a.m. Absentee ballots that are received on Election Day are not counted until after the election, and this prevents double voting.​
Also, the State Board conducts audits after each election that check voter history against ballots cast and would detect if someone tries to vote more than once in an election. Because absentee ballots and early voting ballots are retrievable, if someone tries to get around the system, their ballot can be retrieved and not counted, so it will not affect the outcome of an election.​
The State Board has a dedicated investigations team that investigates allegations of double voting, which are referred to prosecutors when warranted.​
If you request an absentee by-mail ballot but decide later that you would like to vote in person instead, you may. You should discard your absentee ballot. Do not send it back in.​
If you have already placed your ballot in the mail but are not sure whether it has been accepted by your county board of elections, North Carolina offers a few ways to check the status of your absentee by-mail ballot without leaving your home.​
  1. Check your voter record at the State Board’s Voter Search Tool to find out whether your ballot was accepted by your county board of elections. This information will appear in the voter record after a ballot has been accepted.
  2. Sign up for BallotTrax, when it launches in the next few days, to track your ballot through the system. BallotTrax is a new service that will allow voters to track their ballot through the mail and confirm receipt by the county board of elections, much like they can track their online order or pizza delivery. When it launches, a link will be available at NCSBE.gov.
  3. Contact your county board of elections if you have questions about your ballot status.
The State Board office strongly discourages people from showing up at the polls on Election Day to check whether their absentee ballot was counted. That is not necessary, and it would lead to longer lines and the possibility of spreading COVID-19.​
North Carolina elections officials encourage voters to request their ballot as soon as possible and return it as soon as they are ready to do so. By doing so, you can track your ballot and ensure your vote counts.​
Your utter stupidity is ringing loud and clear fag boy. Lying doesn’t help you yellow coward bitch. You’ve been destroyed all over here. Even running away from YOUR CLAIM that Trump TOLD people to vote twice. Which you never showed idiot. You are dismissed soiboy. Though beating you senseless in front of your boyfriend would be easy. You’re pathetic.:auiqs.jpg::fu:
LOLOL

Of course I showed where Impeached Trump encouraged people to vote twice. It's adorable how you think others are responsible for your ignorance.
No you didn’t you illiterate asshole. You said Trump TOLD people to vote twice. You showed NOTHING backing your false claim. Now moving the goal posts and saying he “encouraged it”. Utter and epic fail. You got caught lying and now you’re throwing a tantrum. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your cowardice. You’re bitch slapped and dismissed proven liar.
Trump urged voters who cast mail-in ballots to also go to polling places and attempt to vote again on Election Day to “make sure” that their ballot was counted. His reason may be sound, making sure your vote is counted but it is voting twice. Obviously his reason is neither to have his people vote twice nor to check that their vote is counted but rather to swamp crowded polling places with more voters to turn the election in the mess he has forecast.

"Let them send it in and let them go vote," he told North Carolina broadcaster WECT-TV on Wednesday.
I hear you. But that’s Trump “logic” which is always self serving and in this case, a criminal act by soliciting double voting for himself. It’s no different then checking to see if your money is secure in a bank by attempting to rob it.

Really, anyone who mails in a ballot has it checked off as received at the polling place. All they have to do is call and ask if the “town office “ or what ever facility responsible for holding mail in ballots has recieved your mail in ballot. It’s easy enough to check.

Some towns I’m sure have a web site that will make it easier to check the location of your ballot, similar to tracking number.

Trying to vote in order to check is a criminal act if you have mail in voted already.
Good analogy.
The problem with Trump's logic is that it is a violation of law to attempt to cast a vote a second time in the same election. Whether the system detects your duplicate vote and throws it out as a duplicate vote is immaterial. It is still a violation of the law.

2) Day of the election go to the polling place and ask if your absentee vote has been counted.
South Carolina law: Counted only if the voter shows an ID to the county elections office prior to certification of the election.
5) If after the election your absentee ballot is counted, your provisional ballot is discarded.

• Notification: Someone whose name does not appear on the voter registration list must be notified that they may cast a provisional ballot.
  • Affirmation: The voter must show that they are registered in the jurisdiction and eligible to vote in the election.
  • Transmittal: Poll workers must send the provisional ballot or the data provided in the affirmation to the proper election official.
  • Counting: If the election official finds that you're eligible to vote, your provisional ballot should be counted.
  • Confirmation: Election officials are required to have a system in place that lets provisional voters find out whether or not their ballots were counted — and, if not, why not.
Too bad you went through all that trouble just to make shit up. Provisional ballots are for questions about being qualified, you can’t vote provisionally if you voted already. Second, all votes aren’t counted till after the polls are closed. There is no fking way they will check your ballot till ten. All you can do is ASK THE PRECINCT IF THEY RECEIVED YOUR BALLOT. That’s it. Now go take a break. Trump is wrong.
Well who in the hell are you and what are YOUR qualifications as I submitted a link above which provides the steps...

What Are the Provisional Ballot Laws by State?
Why don’t you read your own reference. You can’t read and you need someone to do it for you ? Dah.
You Humpers are beyond the high water mark in your ignorance. You can’t vote twice dufus......

HE and the law clearly states that if your absentee ballot doesn't register, then a provisional ballot and then if there are two ballots... provisional discarded!
Pretty damn clear! He never said you would vote twice!!! But once again you idiots take things totally out of context like the juveniles you are!

• South Carolina: Counted only if the voter shows an ID to the county elections office prior to certification of the election.
Credentials ? What are yours dumbass ? You’re a Humper ?
But I at least provide LINKS... YOU... guesses... personal anecdotal, subjective. NO FACTS!
None of your posted copy/pasted have supported you. They all support the truth, which isn’t you.

and they say you can complete a "provisional ballot" and I complete a "provisional ballot" and then the ballot people find my

No, you won’t get a provisional ballot. That’s not what they are used for.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Here is exactly what Trump said:

(NOW NBC news added this statement which IS WRONG!!!)
It is illegal to vote more than once in an election.

South Carolina voting laws :
You may vote a provisional ballot if you meet specific conditions.

You can cast a provisional ballot if:

• A poll manager or any voter has reason to believe that you might be ineligible to vote
  • Your name does not appear on the voter registration rolls
  • You do not have your proper photo ID
All provisional ballots are kept separate and not counted on election night. You will be given written instructions on the time and place of the provisional ballot hearings and, if the voter registration office can determine you were registered, the provisional ballot will be counted.

Provisional Ballots are counted before the Friday after a General Election or the Thursday after a Primary or Runoff Election. You can check the status of your provisional ballot online.

Read your own reference. You can cast a provisional ballot ONLY IF YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO CAST A NORMAL BALLOT. That’s one ballot non reader.
Now go back and read everything Trump says.

FACTS!!!
Answer: Trump seemed to conflate separate issues during his statements in Wilmington.
FIRST of all the article author says "SEEMED" to conflate... HOW??

“On your ballots, if you get the unsolicited ballots, send it in and then go make sure it counted and if it doesn’t tabulate, you vote. Just vote. And then if they calculate it very late, which they shouldn’t be doing, they’ll see you voted and so it won’t count,” said Trump, a Republican.

“Send it in early and then go and vote and if it’s not tabulated, you vote. and the vote is going to count.”

So this is what the reporter writes... but again... the voter is NOT voting 2 times!!! These people are so stupid!
The reporter writes:
It is felony voter fraud to vote more than once, or to encourage people to do so, state elections officials quickly pointed out following Trump’s remarks."
YES it is a felony!! But the steps Trump said are NOT saying VOTE 2 times you dummies!
A) Vote by absentee. Mail the ballot.
B) Election day go to the poll ask if my absentee vote has been counted. NOW folks here is what Trump said..
IF YOUR VOTE has not been tabulated... do a provisional vote! So tell me dummies!
If you mail a ballot and the election people don't get it to count... then YOUR VOTE has not been counted!!
SIMPLE
Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article245460825.html#storylink=cpy

So where is your PROOF you won't get a provisional ballot? WHAT is your link?

If the polling place looks up on the web site and doesn't find your absentee ballot... YOU CAN vote provisional!

These are the steps!
If for some reason a South Carolina voter forgets their voter ID, then they fill out a provisional ballot saying they forgot their ID. For these voters, however, that just begins the voting process. Two days after a primary or three days after a general election, there are hearings where everyone who filled out a provisional ballot must show up to court and present their ID to a judge to have their ballot counted. Most people don’t realize you have to take that second step, says Susan Dunn, legal director of the ACLU of South Carolina.

Have no idea what he was trying to say, he needs to talk less & be clear in his statements, it gets confusing trying to sort it all out.

the polling people don't find the ballot being recorded, are you telling me that if I then ask the polling people what I can do
You really don’t know what you’re talking about. It a vote is recorded, it would mean it’s been counted They can only tell you if they received your vote or not. They cannot tell you if it’s been counted on Election Day, that’s stupid. They will only tell you if it has been received.

If the polling place looks up on the web site and doesn't find your absentee ballot... YOU CAN vote provisional!

These are the steps!
If for some reason a South Carolina voter forgets their voter ID, then they fill out a provisional ballot saying they forgot their ID. For these voters, however, that just begins the voting process. Two days after a primary or three days after a general election, there are hearings where everyone who filled out a provisional ballot must show up to court and present their ID to a judge to have their ballot counted. Most people don’t realize you have to take that second step, says Susan Dunn, legal director of the ACLU of South Carolina.
You are STUPID. provisional ballots are for people THEY ( poll workers) reject as qualified voters. If they refuse to give you a ballot ( wrong precinct or poll worker claim you aren’t registered or registered improperly, convicted felon in your or Trump’s case.
Fking look up the meaning of provisional ballot instead of being Dumb. This isn’t golf. Both you and Trump e pectthe ballots will be counted on Election Day ? The polls have to close FIRST. all they can tell you is if they have your ballot.....NOTHING MORE.

Last edited:
the polling people don't find the ballot being recorded, are you telling me that if I then ask the polling people what I can do
You really don’t know what you’re talking about. It a vote is recorded, it would mean it’s been counted They can only tell you if they received your vote or not. They cannot tell you if it’s been counted on Election Day, that’s stupid. They will only tell you if it has been received.

These are the steps!
You are STUPID. provisional ballots are for people THEY ( poll workers) reject as qualified voters. If they refuse to give you a ballot ( wrong precinct or poll worker claim you aren’t registered or registered improperly, convicted felon in your or Trump’s case ) , you then ask for a provisional ballot. You can’t actually vote before then get an absentee ballot dummy.

Fking look up the meaning of provisional ballot instead of being Dumb. This isn’t golf.

Where is your proof?? You make such stupid comments with absolutely NO PROOF!!!

NOW dummy!!! Do you see the word "provisional" ? NOW I'm going to shout the words "provisional"!!!
If for some reason a South Carolina voter forgets their voter ID,
then they fill out a provisional ballot saying they forgot their ID.
For these voters, however, that just begins the voting process.
Two days after a primary or three days after a general election,
there are hearings where everyone who filled out a provisional ballot must show up to court and present their ID to a judge to have their ballot counted.
Most people don’t realize you have to take that second step, says Susan Dunn, legal director of the ACLU of South Carolina.

These are the steps!
You are STUPID. provisional ballots are for people THEY ( poll workers) reject as qualified voters. If they refuse to give you a ballot ( wrong precinct or poll worker claim you aren’t registered or registered improperly, convicted felon in your or Trump’s case.
Fking look up the meaning of provisional ballot instead of being Dumb. This isn’t golf. Both you and Trump e pectthe ballots will be counted on Election Day ? The polls have to close FIRST. all they can tell you is if they have your ballot.....NOTHING MORE.

Why is it so hard for you to provide the links that back up your comments? WHERE??? Until then you are guessing, hyperbole, etc.

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Good analogy.

Too bad you went through all that trouble just to make shit up. Provisional ballots are for questions about being qualified, you can’t vote provisionally if you voted already. Second, all votes aren’t counted till after the polls are closed. There is no fking way they will tell you they counted count your ballot till then. They simply check your name agasint your registration if you filled everything out correctly when they received your ballot. That’s all you’re entittled to know at that time. All you can do is ASK THE PRECINCT IF THEY RECEIVED YOUR BALLOT. That’s it. Now go take a break. Trump is wrong. He’s a criminal. He wants you to vote twice. You can’t. So, you have president who can’t speak correctly and needs to be reinterpreted every day. Maybe he’s just an idiot and you guys are his lackies.

SOURCE!!!!

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Good analogy.

Too bad you went through all that trouble just to make shit up. Provisional ballots are for questions about being qualified, you can’t vote provisionally if you voted already. Second, all votes aren’t counted till after the polls are closed. There is no fking way they will tell you they counted count your ballot till then. They simply check your name agasint your registration if you filled everything out correctly when they received your ballot. That’s all you’re entittled to know at that time. All you can do is ASK THE PRECINCT IF THEY RECEIVED YOUR BALLOT. That’s it. Now go take a break. Trump is wrong. He’s a criminal. He wants you to vote twice. You can’t. So, you have president who can’t speak correctly and needs to be reinterpreted every day. Maybe he’s just an idiot and you guys are his lackies.

SOURCE!!!!
ha ha...The posts you presented with links that defined what a provisional ballot is. Can’t read ? I did.
you guys just keep shootin* yourself in the foot.

Last edited:
From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Good analogy.
Casting a provisional ballot isn't illegal.
He didn't say cast a provisional ballot. He said vote by by mail and then go vote. A provisional ballot is used to record a vote when there are questions about a given voter's eligibility which must be resolved. Poll workers are not going to allow a person to use a provisional ballot to cast a second vote because the voter thinks someone might have lost their first vote.

Last edited:
From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Good analogy.
He didn't say cast a provisional ballot. He said vote by by mail and then go vote.
I hear you.....And he often adds, vote the second time with a provisional ballot.....if he determines his first vote wasn’t ” tabulated” on Election Day as trump would say. First, votes aren’t officially counted till the polls close. Officially, no votes will be “tabulated“ on Election Day. It’s a lot BS By these guys. They think thier second vote must be on a provisional ballot. They’re wrong for exactly the reasons you said.

Last edited:
From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Good analogy.
He didn't say cast a provisional ballot. He said vote by by mail and then go vote. A provisional ballot is used to record a vote when there are questions about a given voter's eligibility which must be resolved. Poll workers are not going to allow a person to use a provisional ballot to cast a second vote because the voter thinks someone might have lost their first vote.

Trump said and I use a LINK unlike YOU to substantiate my comment:
EXACT words
Trump’s vote-twice comments outrage media, which amplify his message

YOU LIED when you wrote: "He said vote by by mail and then go vote."

Here are the president’s exact words to Jon Evans of North Carolina’s WECT:

Well they'll go out and they'll vote,
and they're going to have to go and check their vote by going to the poll and voting that way,
because if it tabulates, then they won't be able to do that.
So, let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is,
obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote so that's the way it is.
And that's what they should do.”

But YOU and dummies like you INSIST Trump told people to vote TWICE!
WHERE did he say the voter would be able to VOTE TWICE????
DO YOU understand? Here let me put it into word picture:
VOTER: Fills out their Absentee ballot and puts into the mail box.
USPS: supposedly delivers to election office
Election Office: Registers the absentee vote.
VOTER: Goes into polling place and wants to vote.
Election official: Checks to see if absentee ballot has been registered and has two choices:
1) If election official sees the voter's absentee ballot accepted... voter not allowed to vote! GET IT??? BUT
2) if absentee vote not received, voter is given a provisional ballot.
So where is there two votes that have been accepted? Never according to the election rules!

“Send it in early and then go and vote and if it’s not tabulated, you vote. and the vote is going to count.”

Forum List

Back