Trump tosses protection for whales/turtles

Trump administration throws out new protection for endangered whales

SAN FRANCISCO -- The Trump administration on Monday threw out a new rule intended to limit the numbers of endangered whales and sea turtles getting caught in fishing nets off the West Coast, even though the fishing industry had proposed the measure.

The National Marine Fisheries Service said it decided the new protection was not warranted.

The action is one of the first by the Trump administration targeting protections for threatened species off the Pacific coast, said Catherine Kilduff, an attorney for the Center for Biological Diversity conservation group.

This is what I was afraid of if Trump won as POTUS. His boys like to sport hunt...for sport. Like, killing animals in africa, whacking off elephant tales, posing with lions, etc. He is so focused on his concrete jungle, he has no empathy for things NOT human, but still are alive and that we need to stay alive ourselves. No animals, no farms, no protection of sea animals, no environment concerns=no humans. Can't eat gold or concrete or paved roads or railroad tracks, Pres Trump. Wake up.
You stupid fucking Americans who voted for Republicans. I hope you all get cancer.

Trump Administration Scraps New Protection For Endangered Whales, Sea Turtles | HuffPost

Fucking morons.

SAN FRANCISCO -- The Trump administration on Monday threw out a new rule intended to limit the numbers of endangered whales and sea turtles getting caught in fishing nets off the West Coast, even though the fishing industry had proposed the measure.

The National Marine Fisheries Service said it decided the new protection was not warranted.

The action is one of the first by the Trump administration targeting protections for threatened species off the Pacific coast, said Catherine Kilduff, an attorney for the Center for Biological Diversity conservation group.

This is what I was afraid of if Trump won as POTUS. His boys like to sport hunt...for sport. Like, killing animals in africa, whacking off elephant tales, posing with lions, etc. He is so focused on his concrete jungle, he has no empathy for things NOT human, but still are alive and that we need to stay alive ourselves. No animals, no farms, no protection of sea animals, no environment concerns=no humans. Can't eat gold or concrete or paved roads or railroad tracks, Pres Trump. Wake up.
You stupid fucking Americans who voted for Republicans. I hope you all get cancer.

Trump Administration Scraps New Protection For Endangered Whales, Sea Turtles | HuffPost

Fucking morons.

Unable to read and comprehend huh?.... And you "hope" people get cancer? Ever hear of karma? What sort of cancer do you prefer when it finally gets around to you?

Fucking morons.

Unable to read and comprehend huh?.... And you "hope" people get cancer? Ever hear of karma? What sort of cancer do you prefer when it finally gets around to you?

The one everyone else gets because you are all too stupid to live long and prosper.

Fucking morons.

Honestly, I don't believe in karma and I also don't wish cancer on anyone. Well, maybe that's not true. Lets say a guy is against stem cell. I do sort of wish someone in his family would get Alzheimers so he could see it clearly to not vote against such things as stem cell. Conservatives always seem to wake up when its them who it happens to. Or maybe your kids get knocked up because of one stupid night right before they are going to go off to college and instead you can do the right thing and have the baby and let it ruin your kids life because life is so precious to you that you wouldn't go through such a simple procedure when the baby is just a seed.

Nature Is a Pretty Sight Only to Those Sitting Pretty

"Endangered" is a fake term for unfit. Your mindless, primitive, and superstitious nature-worship is something imitated from the dumb unevolved savages of the Stone Age. It is a sign of mutant degeneracy to be so sensitive about these useless creatures. But you PETA weirdos feel so smug and above all the feelings of your fellow humans as you wallow in your sick escapist fantasies.

I am conservative 100% and will forever be

But I wish conservatives were kinder to animals ....much kinder

These kind of rules against animals bother me immensely :(
Ever Since the Sissy Sixties, We've Been Spitting on Hemingway's Grave

Pro-animal is anti-human. Those creatures are there for our use and even for our pleasure. What Trump's sons do is a natural expression of the survival instinct.

And yet this rule was only made in 2015, so during Obama's entire presidency these protections were not in place and no one said boo about it.

Yep, lets wipe out all the creatures on this planet and have a dead planet. Everything that matters on this planet needs to die, be polluted and destroyed in the mindset of Trump and friends.
The fishing industries wanted the measures so they can implement them
The states the fishing vessels originate from can enforce the measures by only allowing companies that abide by the conservation measures to use thie docks and facilities

The companies that buy the seafood can only buy from companies that abide by the measures

The federal government is not needed

Lobster fishermen in Maine were not taking egg bearing females as far back as the 1870s

Size limits were in place shortly thereafter

No need for the federal government to be involves in these types of conservation efforts

[
Honestly, I don't believe in karma and I also don't wish cancer on anyone. Well, maybe that's not true. Lets say a guy is against stem cell. I do sort of wish someone in his family would get Alzheimers so he could see it clearly to not vote against such things as stem cell.

The true future of stem cell research lies in adult stem cell research...the research with fetal stem cells is politically motivated by the abortion industry...pleuropotent cells are to unpredictable and totipotent cells can be collected from adults.

Trump isn't killing any animals, this is just more MSM crap. Y'all have to stop this nonsense, people are getting shot now because of all these lies about Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back