🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Tower Has Two Sets Of Books

I don’t know - did you show one set of your business records to the IRS that were false figures while keeping the actual figures secret?
that’s what Trumpy did.
And how do you know this? Can you prove it? Of course you can't
Crazy libs like you is why Trump is right to keep your prying eyes off his private tax returns.

Donald controls the IRS.
Unfortunately for Crooked Donald, he does not control the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance.

Wow! If there is an error, his company might have to pay back taxes! Where is my fainting couch when I need it?

Error? That implies an unintended result. Keeping two different sets of books isn't an "error" it's criminal tax evasion.

Trump does not do his own taxes dumbass!

No. He pays someone to do that. Using the books he keeps.

He doesn't keep books, dumbass!

Unfortunately for Crooked Donald, he does not control the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance.

Wow! If there is an error, his company might have to pay back taxes! Where is my fainting couch when I need it?

Error? That implies an unintended result. Keeping two different sets of books isn't an "error" it's criminal tax evasion.

This guy does.
Allen Weisselberg
And he's worked for Trump for 30 years.

The Man Who Knows Donald Trump’s Financial Secrets Has Agreed to Become a Coöperating Witness

/----/ "That's the spirit, when you don't have an actual rebuttal, attack the source!"
And what do you libs say when we cite Fox, Hannity or Rush?

This guy does.
Allen Weisselberg
And he's worked for Trump for 30 years.

The Man Who Knows Donald Trump’s Financial Secrets Has Agreed to Become a Coöperating Witness

Your link is 15 months old, dumbass!

Isn't that enough time to 'cooperate"?

More libtard dumbassery!

You are so dumb you cannot even get out of your own way!

I just Don’t trust today’s media. Either side. Media no longer report news they create it and editorialize it. It is like the WWE. It is entertainment with an outcome well known ahead of time.

Which is just a really lame excuse to ignore Trump's behavior.

Of course not...Then he'd be sitting in jail instead of his lawyer....

Who is sitting in jail?
Trump's former personal lawyer...it's also where his current personal lawyer is going to end up....

/----/ "That's the spirit, when you don't have an actual rebuttal, attack the source!"
You do realize that Hannity and Limpballs are opinion guys not journalists, right? One of my links is Fox, numnuts.

Who is sitting in jail?
Trump's former personal lawyer...it's also where his current personal lawyer is going to end up....

Cohen's crimes had NOTHING to do with Trump, dumbass!

Hey fucktard! There is no income tax in Florida and Trump does not personally own those properties.

Please stop exposing your own stupidity! It's embarrassing!

The FUCK are you babbling about?

And dude...you're on record admitting you don't care about tax evasion and bank fraud...if perpetrated by the Orange Criminal

Lush apparently thinks there’s no agency that looks at these things. Seems the IRS even under Obozo couldn’t find anything like these claims. Your TDS fueled outrage is noted.

I just Don’t trust today’s media. Either side. Media no longer report news they create it and editorialize it. It is like the WWE. It is entertainment with an outcome well known ahead of time.

Which is just a really lame excuse to ignore Trump's behavior.
Trump has been great for the economy. The rest is biased rhetoric.

You do realize that Hannity and Limpballs are opinion guys not journalists, right? One of my links is Fox, numnuts.
You do realize that ALL journalists are opinion people these days? They don’t care about the actual truth.

Trump Tax Records Reveal New Inconsistencies — This Time for Trump Tower — ProPublica

Donald Trump’s business reported conflicting information about a key metric to New York City property tax officials and a lender who arranged financing for his signature building, Trump Tower in Manhattan, according to tax and loan documents obtained by ProPublica. The findings add a third major Trump property to two for which ProPublica revealed similar discrepancies last month.

In the latest case, the occupancy rate of the Trump Tower’s commercial space was listed, over three consecutive years, as 11, 16 and 16 percentage points higher in filings to a lender than in reports to city tax officials, records show.

For example, as of December 2011 and June 2012, respectively, Trump’s business told the lender that 99% and 98.7% of the tower’s commercial space was occupied, according to a prospectus for the loan. The figures were taken from “borrower financials,” the prospectus stated.

In tax filings, however, Trump’s business said the building’s occupancy was 83% in January 2012 and the same a year later. The 16 percentage point gap between the loan and tax filings is a “very significant difference,” said Susan Mancuso, an attorney who specializes in New York property tax.

Another interesting fact about Trump and his tower: The biggest renter in his building is a Chinese state-controlled bank. Trump is renting to Chicoms.

Such are the things the con artist Huckster Donald doesn't want you to know.
One possibility it that they reported to the lender space leased irrespective of any free rent or commencement while they reported to the City rents actually collected

Who is sitting in jail?

Um, yeah, actually they did...

Feds Accuse Individual-1—Also Known as Trump—of a Crime in Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Memo

Come on, teach...this is basic stuff.

You do realize that ALL journalists are opinion people these days? They don’t care about the actual truth.

No, I don't realize any such thing. Fox has a news division with actual journalists. Hannity and Limbaugh are not in that category.

No, I don't realize any such thing. Fox has a news division with actual journalists. Hannity and Limbaugh are not in that category.

Yep, only CNN employs real journalists, dumbass. BTW, Limbaugh doesn't have a show on Fox.

Who is sitting in jail?

Feds Accuse Individual-1—Also Known as Trump—of a Crime in Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Memo

Who is sitting in jail?

Hey dumbass! Paying off people with your own money might be considered stupid, but no campaign finance laws were not broken.

"In August, Cohen pleaded guilty to a series of crimes brought by the prosecutors for the Southern District of New York: five counts of tax fraud, one count of falsifying financial statements, one count of unlawful corporate contributions, and one count of excessive campaign contributions."
A guide to Michael Cohen's sentencing

If what you said was true, then the above statement would be a lie because it does not mention anything related to the payoffs.

You are the one lying due to your TDS.

Forum List

Back