🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Tower Has Two Sets Of Books

Trump Tax Records Reveal New Inconsistencies — This Time for Trump Tower — ProPublica

Donald Trump’s business reported conflicting information about a key metric to New York City property tax officials and a lender who arranged financing for his signature building, Trump Tower in Manhattan, according to tax and loan documents obtained by ProPublica. The findings add a third major Trump property to two for which ProPublica revealed similar discrepancies last month.

In the latest case, the occupancy rate of the Trump Tower’s commercial space was listed, over three consecutive years, as 11, 16 and 16 percentage points higher in filings to a lender than in reports to city tax officials, records show.

For example, as of December 2011 and June 2012, respectively, Trump’s business told the lender that 99% and 98.7% of the tower’s commercial space was occupied, according to a prospectus for the loan. The figures were taken from “borrower financials,” the prospectus stated.

In tax filings, however, Trump’s business said the building’s occupancy was 83% in January 2012 and the same a year later. The 16 percentage point gap between the loan and tax filings is a “very significant difference,” said Susan Mancuso, an attorney who specializes in New York property tax.

Another interesting fact about Trump and his tower: The biggest renter in his building is a Chinese state-controlled bank. Trump is renting to Chicoms.

Such are the things the con artist Huckster Donald doesn't want you to know.
Pro-Publica will get them. PBS is never biased. :auiqs.jpg:
They have Trump's own financial documents with his signature on them, dumbass.

Pro-Publica has connected dots which prosecutors are now taking an interest in.

So go ahead and keep laughing.
“We got him this time!!!” :21::21::21:
Huh? I thought we already had him with the Russia...Russia...Russia stuff a while back. Wha hoppen?

B.) Half of American voters do not want him removed.
impeach-poll.png
Wow! Good source, must be legit. :rolleyes-41:
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/11/25/rel13a.-.trump,.impeachment.pdf

Even Fox News's poll shows 49 percent want Crooked Donald impeached.
/----/ You say Fox News Poll but your link shows a CNN poll and it was conducted by SSRS, an independent research company. Fox may have reported the poll, but they didn't conduct it.
acting stupid.jpg

Trump Tax Records Reveal New Inconsistencies — This Time for Trump Tower — ProPublica

Donald Trump’s business reported conflicting information about a key metric to New York City property tax officials and a lender who arranged financing for his signature building, Trump Tower in Manhattan, according to tax and loan documents obtained by ProPublica. The findings add a third major Trump property to two for which ProPublica revealed similar discrepancies last month.

In the latest case, the occupancy rate of the Trump Tower’s commercial space was listed, over three consecutive years, as 11, 16 and 16 percentage points higher in filings to a lender than in reports to city tax officials, records show.

For example, as of December 2011 and June 2012, respectively, Trump’s business told the lender that 99% and 98.7% of the tower’s commercial space was occupied, according to a prospectus for the loan. The figures were taken from “borrower financials,” the prospectus stated.

In tax filings, however, Trump’s business said the building’s occupancy was 83% in January 2012 and the same a year later. The 16 percentage point gap between the loan and tax filings is a “very significant difference,” said Susan Mancuso, an attorney who specializes in New York property tax.

Another interesting fact about Trump and his tower: The biggest renter in his building is a Chinese state-controlled bank. Trump is renting to Chicoms.

This is called fraud.

This is called fraud.
/----/ How so, and what did the IRS and NY Dept of Taxation miss?

This is called fraud.
How so? Just how stupid are you, anyway?

This is called fraud.
/----/ The retail price of my home is $800,000 (Long Island prices) yet I'm assisted at $457,000 for my property and school tax. Am I committing fraud like 100% of the other homeowners in Nassau County?

And Russians, too. All cash deals!

Buyers tied to Russia, former Soviet republics paid $109 million cash for Trump properties
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article210477439.html

"""Buyers connected to Russia or former Soviet republics made 86 all-cash sales — totaling nearly $109 million — at 10 Trump-branded properties in South Florida and New York City, according to a new analysis shared with McClatchy.

Many of them made purchases using shell companies designed to obscure their identities.>>>"

New Fake Scandal.
IMG_1362-1.jpg

Pro-Publica will get them. PBS is never biased. :auiqs.jpg:
They have Trump's own financial documents with his signature on them, dumbass.

Pro-Publica has connected dots which prosecutors are now taking an interest in.

So go ahead and keep laughing.
“We got him this time!!!” :21::21::21:

You can't be very old, or you would realize that the truth is rarely pure and never simple, as Oscar Wilde once said.

There's going to be many "this times" since Trump's companies are privately owned, not publicly held. And since he transacts so many things by phone instead of official orders and documents, like other presidents have done.

We're peeling an onion here, little boy, not popping a cork.

This is called fraud.
/----/ The retail price of my home is $800,000 (Long Island prices) yet I'm assisted at $457,000 for my property and school tax. Am I committing fraud like 100% of the other homeowners in Nassau County?
I don’t know - did you show one set of your business records to the IRS that were false figures while keeping the actual figures secret?

that’s what Trumpy did.

Huckster Donald has already had two fraudulent organizations shut down by prosecutors since he was elected.

Too bad he wasn't vetted BEFORE the election!

In 2015 after he announced his candidacy I looked up the Trump University lawsuit and drilled it down all the way to the BBB of New York State. It was all there. Trump U, the Trump Foundation.

Then the following year:
BBB says Trump University had many complaints, ‘D-’ rating
Published: Mar 8, 2016 8:24 p.m. ET
BBB says Trump University had many complaints, ‘D-’ rating

AND I THOUGHT: ANYBODY WHO VOTES FOR THIS GUY IS A FUCKING IDIOT.

This is called fraud.
I don’t know - did you show one set of your business records to the IRS that were false figures while keeping the actual figures secret?

that’s what Trumpy did.
/----/ Well, my home is appraised at one price for taxes, and I contest it every year. I have the house appraised for the replacement cost and finally for the asking retail price.
The same thing holds true for my North Carolina rental property. Tax value, replacement value, and retail price. because reporting requirements differ.

From the link you posted: A spokesperson for the Trump Organization said that “comparing the various reports is comparing apples to oranges” because reporting requirements differ...

Uh….I think the IRS always cares.

Donald controls the IRS.
Unfortunately for Crooked Donald, he does not control the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance.

Wow! If there is an error, his company might have to pay back taxes! Where is my fainting couch when I need it?

Error? That implies an unintended result. Keeping two different sets of books isn't an "error" it's criminal tax evasion.

Trump does not do his own taxes dumbass!

No. He pays someone to do that. Using the books he keeps.

I just Don’t trust today’s media. Either side. Media no longer report news they create it and editorialize it. It is like the WWE. It is entertainment with an outcome well known ahead of time.

Donald controls the IRS.
Unfortunately for Crooked Donald, he does not control the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance.

Wow! If there is an error, his company might have to pay back taxes! Where is my fainting couch when I need it?

Error? That implies an unintended result. Keeping two different sets of books isn't an "error" it's criminal tax evasion.

Trump does not do his own taxes dumbass!
Of course not...Then he'd be sitting in jail instead of his lawyer....

Who is sitting in jail?

Forum List

Back