Trump Tower Meet....and Steele's dossier...

Yes we know that Obama was your GOD and followed him off the cliff..

LOL

upload_2018-8-6_14-52-21.png

There are rules and regs that clearly define the rules of the contest.

The candidate/campaign, has to be aware that those supplying the information are foreign nationals or a foreign government....

If they suspect they are, the candidate's campaign must report it to the government to get the govt's stance on whether it is help from a foreign national/government, before taking the help...

And other regulations guiding such...

let me see if I can find them again, I had read it yesterday or the day before.....

It is very clear, that the Trump campaign DID not follow the rules of the contest and FEC....

Trump solicited a foreign nations help by asking Russia to find the 30k emails missing and saying they would be nicely rewarded by the press if they do....

Donny Junior accepted the meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower with the russian govt operatives....

if it was as they said, email dirt on Hillary, he LOVED IT!

they did not report these foreign Nationals offering this dirt on an opponent, to authorities as required by law

The candidate/campaign, has to be aware that those supplying the information are foreign nationals or a foreign government....

Did Hillary's campaign know that the British guy, Steele, was getting info from Russians?
Did they know those were foreign nationals?

Trump solicited a foreign nations help by asking Russia to find the 30k emails missing

Hillary and her lawyers deleted 30,000 emails about yoga lessons and wedding plans.
How could Russia find deleted emails on a server her lawyers had in a safe?

Wrong, the Trump tower meeting was facilitated by Rob Goldstone, a British music promoter/publicist. That's not exactly the type person you'd expect to be running with Russian spies. Steele on the other hand was a known spy.

Let's let posters LESS drunk on orange kool-aid, judge.......

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence with Goldstone …..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

If Hillary had crooked dealings with Russia, who else would expose that info besides Russian government officials?

Steele himself said he used active Kremlin agents to create the dossier. Then Clinton and the FBI tried to take out Trump with the dossier.

Blondie INSISTS on the title of MAIN IDIOT on this thread........

If, moron, the dossier was meant to "take out Trump".....why the fuck was it published in full by BuzzFeed on January 10th, 2017.....TWO MONTHS AFTER THE DAMN ELECTION????

If, moron, the dossier was meant to "take out Trump"...

The Clinton campaign wasted money to collect a dossier to "not take out Trump"?

Does your moron village know their King is missing?

Here’s the law Trump broke.

Prohibition, It shall be unlawful for—foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

The cool thing is, that an exchange of information didn’t have to happen. Whether they got dirt or not is irrelevant. Just the intent or “implied promise” to provide such information is enough to convict and Trumpies.... is there any doubt Mueller has exactly that in Don Jr.s emails about getting dirt on Hillary.

He’s screwed.

lol:)

So what does that law say about volunteer services by foreign nationals to campaigns?

Prohibition, It shall be unlawful for—foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

The cool thing is, that an exchange of information didn’t have to happen. Whether they got dirt or not is irrelevant. Just the intent or “implied promise” to provide such information is enough to convict and Trumpies.... is there any doubt Mueller has exactly that in Don Jr.s emails about getting dirt on Hillary.

He’s screwed.

So what does that law say about volunteer services by foreign nationals to campaigns?

If their services can be determined to have value, that is also illegal.

He’s screwed.

Are those "volunteer services" a thing of value?

:)

Someone tried to deflect Russian interference with typical fake stories. That the Soviet Union built fake American styled towns to train agents to be more American before being deployed. Fake news, we all know Russian interference started with Trump!!

You're the one who said if it came through the Birtts it was all good

No, oh ignorant one.......I ONLY stated that Britain is an ally and Russia is NOT.

But my point, nitwit, is that the COVER-UP is what is the main objective of my post.

Again, find a grown up to explain it to you.....or go attend a Trump Cult meeting as soon as possible.

What cover up dipstick? All the emails related to the meeting were released long ago. All involved have testified about it. If there was a cover up it had to be the worse one in history. LMAO

First, Steele is from a nation that is our closest ALLY

You're allowed to get Russian dirt, as long as it passes thru the hands of a Brit first...…..DERP!

The OP, while correct in his assertions has missed the biggest difference of all: Hillary Clinton never met Christopher Steele or any of his sources and had no idea who provided the information. Hillary didn’t even meet with or hire Fusion GPS.

Neither Steele nor his sources knew who would ultimately receive the information because neither Steele nor his sources ever had any contact with the buyer. The Clinton campaign asked their lawyers to get the opposition research. Their lawyers hired Fusion GPS and Fusion gave the job to Steele.

Junior and other members of the Trump campaign met with people they were told were Russian government officials for the purpose of getting “dirt” on Hillary Clinton and assistance in their election campaign from the Russian government. Soliciting help from a foreign government in a US election campaign, is illegal.

You have to be wilfully blind to equate the Clinton Campaign's purchase of the Steele Dossier o Junior meeting with Russians to get dirt on Clinton.

WTF, you can collude with the Russians as long as you don't meet with them? You are reaching new heights in stupid

What cover up
Well first, Donnie lied about the meeting. Then Trump and said he knew nothing about it. Then we learned Trump dictated a lie as an explanation. Then Trump lied about the purpose of the meeting. And now we know Trump is probably lying about not having foreknowledge of the meeting..

Ffs, is there anything they didn't do to cover it up?

Inevitably, Trump "defenders" will attempt to address the criticism of the [possibly criminal] meeting by Junior, Kushner and Manafort and Russian operatives, with a typical, "what about Clinton paying Steele for a dossier on Trump"???

Objectively, there is some lop-sided "logic" to this divertive defense........BUT, two factors must also be considered:

First, Steele is from a nation that is our closest ALLY, versus the attempt to gather opposition research by a country that is a long time ADVERSARY to the U.S.

Second, as we have long learned from the Watergate scandal, the initial wrong-doing PALES in comparison to the attempt to cover up the mistake......Trump has flip-flopped several times in his attempt to covering up the fiasco....directly implicating himself and his family.

Like most ANTI Trump threads on this forum, I expect this one to soon disappear....so, give it a shot in addressing it before the inevitable.

Since Steele allegedly was given insider information from anonymous sources in the Kremlin...wouldn't that be an ex-agent of one of our closest allies getting paid to pass along information that's coming directly from a "long time ADVERSARY to the US"?

How do you justify THAT in comparison to the Trump campaign having a meeting to find out about promised dirt...realizing the private citizen who asked for the meeting was doing a little bait and switch and wanted to talk about other issues and walking out of the meeting?

Either Steele made up ALL of his shit...which I find to be the most believable scenario...or he was fed that information by RUSSIANS in an attempt to sway our election! Pick your poison, son!

Wrong, the Trump tower meeting was facilitated by Rob Goldstone, a British music promoter/publicist. That's not exactly the type person you'd expect to be running with Russian spies. Steele on the other hand was a known spy.

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence with Goldstone …..

Good Morning.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

ROFLMFAO there's no such position of the Crown Prosecutor of Russia. But the email was offering volunteer services, which isn't illegal.

First, Steele is from a nation that is our closest ALLY

You're allowed to get Russian dirt, as long as it passes thru the hands of a Brit first...…..DERP!

The OP, while correct in his assertions has missed the biggest difference of all: Hillary Clinton never met Christopher Steele or any of his sources and had no idea who provided the information. Hillary didn’t even meet with or hire Fusion GPS.

Neither Steele nor his sources knew who would ultimately receive the information because neither Steele nor his sources ever had any contact with the buyer. The Clinton campaign asked their lawyers to get the opposition research. Their lawyers hired Fusion GPS and Fusion gave the job to Steele.

Junior and other members of the Trump campaign met with people they were told were Russian government officials for the purpose of getting “dirt” on Hillary Clinton and assistance in their election campaign from the Russian government. Soliciting help from a foreign government in a US election campaign, is illegal.

You have to be wilfully blind to equate the Clinton Campaign's purchase of the Steele Dossier o Junior meeting with Russians to get dirt on Clinton.

Hillary didn’t even meet with or hire Fusion GPS.

If info from foreigners is an "illegal campaign contribution", the Dems got illegal info and Trump Jr didn't.

Neither Steele nor his sources knew who would ultimately receive the information because neither Steele nor his sources ever had any contact with the buyer.

At a certain point, the Obama DOJ was paying him. Steele wasn't aware of that either?
Her campaign did, Podesta’s were in business with Russians and Clinton Foundation took $$$ From Russians and states that support terrorism. Clinton’s are scum.

What does any of what you posted have to do with the Trump Campaign holding secret meetings in Trump Tower with Russian government agents offering to help elect Trump.

As for the Podesta’s work in Russia, what does that have to do with anything? Were the Podesta’s holding secret meetings with Russian government officials and lying about the meetings? Were they hiding millions in off-sgire

Were the Podesta’s hiding millions of dollars in off-shore accounts and not declaring the income? Did they scam banks and other lenders to borrow more money?

Money donated to Clinton Foundation doesn’t go to the Clintons. No member of the Clinton Family receives a salary from the Foundation. Moneys paid by Russia individuals or entities never went to the Clintons. Even speaking fees were paid directly to the Foundation and both the payments and their final disposition were reviewed by the auditors and the IRS.

The FBI also reviewed Clinton Foundation finances, and Judicial Watch filed a pay for play complaint that triggered an investigation. None of these investigations found any irregularities. This is is sharp contrast to the Trump Foundation which has been shut down due to several instances of financial irregularities and illegal fundraising.

The Clintons may be slime but they didn’t sell out their country to Russia and then lie about it. That would be Trump.

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

ROFLMFAO there's no such position of the Crown Prosecutor of Russia. But the email was offering volunteer services, which isn't illegal.

If those "volunteer" services can be determined to be of value, then it is illegal.

Good Morning.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

If those "volunteer" services can be determined to be of value, then it is illegal.

Did the $145 million Hillary got for approving the uranium deal "of value?"

Forum List

Back