Trump Tower Meet....and Steele's dossier...

Yep, if nat approves....collusion's all good. Especially, when there was no collusion.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that there was no collusion?

Because without it. You have no way of knowing for certain if there was or was nor collusion.

How does one prove something didn't happen?
Exactly...yet this person claimed - matter-of-factly - that there was none.

He made the claim...I am simply asking him to prove it.

Until someone proves there was collusion between t he Trump campaign & the Russian government, there was none.

LOL...well that makes zero sense.

So...until someone factually proves something...it does not exist?

So all murders that were never proven did not happen (according to you)? I guess the victim of an axe murder simply chopped themselves up?

Suuuuuuuuuure.

Might want to try and find/activate some more brain cells before you delve into discussion in future...just sayin'.
The victim of an ax murder is still murdered by an ax but if there is no proof of who did it, the murder remains unsolved.
This really is simple logic. I find it hard to believe someone actually doesnt understand...

Let me ask you Trumpies this.

You think hollering “Hillary did it too” is going to save Trump from impeachment when the Mueller report comes out shows Trump conspired with the Russians to win the election then obstructed justice in trying to block an investigation?

Trumps screwed regardless what Hillary did.

Him.

His son.

And his son in law.

:)
Not going to be an undemocratic coup to overturn the 2016 election.

Who said anything about overturning the election?

We’re just going to impeach Trump.

Relax.

Enjoy the show.

Yep, if nat approves....collusion's all good. Especially, when there was no collusion.

Because without it. You have no way of knowing for certain if there was or was nor collusion.

Until someone proves there was collusion between t he Trump campaign & the Russian government, there was none.

So all murders that were never proven did not happen (according to you)? I guess the victim of an axe murder simply chopped themselves up?

Suuuuuuuuuure.

Might want to try and find/activate some more brain cells before you delve into discussion in future...just sayin'.

Go choke on a shit sandwich.... if you believe in this mythical collusion nonsense, have fun, run with it.

The Boychinkins might get indicted, but I doubt we'll remove a sitting US potus with a gop Senate over that.

I beg to differ.

If Trump is impeached on conspiring with the Russians and obstruction of justice..... i doubt very much a republican senate... who hate his ass to begin with.... are going to risk their seats to save Trumps ass.
Well your doubt is a moot point, so have a nice day.

Inevitably, Trump "defenders" will attempt to address the criticism of the [possibly criminal] meeting by Junior, Kushner and Manafort and Russian operatives, with a typical, "what about Clinton paying Steele for a dossier on Trump"???

Objectively, there is some lop-sided "logic" to this divertive defense........BUT, two factors must also be considered:

First, Steele is from a nation that is our closest ALLY, versus the attempt to gather opposition research by a country that is a long time ADVERSARY to the U.S.

Second, as we have long learned from the Watergate scandal, the initial wrong-doing PALES in comparison to the attempt to cover up the mistake......Trump has flip-flopped several times in his attempt to covering up the fiasco....directly implicating himself and his family.

Like most ANTI Trump threads on this forum, I expect this one to soon disappear....so, give it a shot in addressing it before the inevitable.

Objectively? Where are you going to find an objective person on this site, we know you can't be objective, your hate, lies and bias run to deep.

Your first factor, that Steele was from a close ally has no bearing, wrong is wrong. The meeting with the Russians and Manafort, Trump Jr. and Kushner is something I'd like more information on and it needs to be looked at and investigated.

As far as a cover up? Again, we need to wait and see until after the investigation is completed by Mueller.

Here’s the law Trump broke.

Prohibition, It shall be unlawful for—foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

The cool thing is, that an exchange of information didn’t have to happen. Whether they got dirt or not is irrelevant. Just the intent or “implied promise” to provide such information is enough to convict and Trumpies.... is there any doubt Mueller has exactly that in Don Jr.s emails about getting dirt on Hillary.

He’s screwed.

lol:)

Prohibition, It shall be unlawful for—foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

The cool thing is, that an exchange of information didn’t have to happen. Whether they got dirt or not is irrelevant. Just the intent or “implied promise” to provide such information is enough to convict and Trumpies.... is there any doubt Mueller has exactly that in Don Jr.s emails about getting dirt on Hillary.

He’s screwed.

Especially after his tweet over the weekend..................

Trump (Again) Admits His Son Met With Russian Lawyer To Get Dirt On Clinton

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 5, 2018

Trumps forthcoming impeachment is going to be historic in it’s ramifications.

What do you think your average American first thought will be when Muellers report shows Trump conspired with the Russians to win the election.

I bet it’s going to be he committed treason and will react accordingly.

I don’t see any republican senator putting their head on a chopping block........ to save Trumps ass.

His impeachment is going to be biblical.

And a hoot!

He’s screwed.

Any day now, any day now.

Didn't a Britt set up the Trump tower meeting? So you're just a hypocrite right?

No, moron........Setting up a meeting AND offering Trump dirt on Hillary with Russian spies is not exactly the same.......Is there a grown up around your trailer park to help your comprehension?

LOL
So dumb. So if a brit is a middle man for the kremlin agents, it is all good? You goobers lied about the source of the dossier and used it in court to spy on the Trump campaign and you used it to try and throw a national election. Hell, the FBI did all they could for you and you still fucked it up.
Ah, so it's Steel was a Russian agent now.
Steele himself said he used active Kremlin agents to create the dossier. Then Clinton and the FBI tried to take out Trump with the dossier. The spying etc that was approved by Obama. We know Obama approved of the spying because the scum at the FBI said they briefed Obama on every detail.

Then we’ll get to work on Pence.

240_F_163003768_qgCYveF7WnoeCgHbywlFA0L6S4beeLCK.jpg

LOLOL

Suuuuuuuuuure.

Go choke on a shit sandwich.... if you believe in this mythical collusion nonsense, have fun, run with it.

LOL...:abgg2q.jpg:

Ohhh...you Trumpbots are so funny.

Whenever someone points out a flaw in your thinking...you dive for the gutter. No intellect, no research...just spew forth bile and rage.

'Go choke on a shit sandwich'? :abgg2q.jpg:

Whatever pal.

Have a wonderful day...sounds like you could use one.

Oh...and welcome to my ignore list. If you cannot have a rational debate - you are not worth my time.

Ta ta.

Suuuuuuuuuure.

LOL...:abgg2q.jpg:

Ohhh...you Trumpbots are so funny.

Whenever someone points out a flaw in your thinking...you dive for the gutter. No intellect, no research...just spew forth bile and rage.

'Go choke on a shit sandwich'? :abgg2q.jpg:

Whatever pal.

Have a wonderful day...sounds like you could use one.

Then perhaps you shouldn't lead off with "Might want to try and find/activate some more brain cells before you delve into discussion in future...just sayin"

Let me ask you Trumpies this.

You think hollering “Hillary did it too” is going to save Trump from impeachment when the Mueller report comes out showing Trump conspired with the Russians to win the election then obstructed justice in trying to block an investigation?

Trumps screwed regardless what Hillary did.

Him.

His son.

And his son in law.

I'll take a piece of that action. What is the wager? Is another six months enough time for you? Do you have job and a PayPal Account?

Put your money where your big fat mouth is. How about $500? Winner will give it to the Charity of their choice.

You guys keep saying that Hillary was the one that originally commissioned the Steele dossier. Hate to tell you guys, but it was actually a conservative group that asked for it. When they found out that Trump was going to be the nominee, that is when it was offered to Hillary.

He’s screwed.

All the Russian "sources" that Steele talked to indirectly gave the Clinton campaign information.

Has she been taken into custody yet?

Didn't a Britt set up the Trump tower meeting? So you're just a hypocrite right?

No, moron........Setting up a meeting AND offering Trump dirt on Hillary with Russian spies is not exactly the same.......Is there a grown up around your trailer park to help your comprehension?

LOL
So dumb. So if a brit is a middle man for the kremlin agents, it is all good? You goobers lied about the source of the dossier and used it in court to spy on the Trump campaign and you used it to try and throw a national election. Hell, the FBI did all they could for you and you still fucked it up.
Ah, so it's Steel was a Russian agent now.
Steele himself said he used active Kremlin agents to create the dossier. Then Clinton and the FBI tried to take out Trump with the dossier. The spying etc that was approved by Obama. We know Obama approved of the spying because the scum at the FBI said they briefed Obama on every detail.
Clearly Steel is a Russian agent. Clearly. Clearly Clearly

Watergate has no comparison to Trump witch hun
Of course it does. The most significant comparison that comes to mind is the obstruction of the investigation on the part of the president. As you may recall, Nixon was finished, the moment congress heard his request to shut down the investigation. Trump has dome this oiblocly and repeatedly. The comparison is obvious...the difference that this highlights is in our standards today.

Another comparison that stands out I think constant lying...Trump has lied repeatedly, and only admits to lying when he has no other choice.
I disagree. With Nixon there was no concurrent action by the DOJ to find no cause to prosecute Hillary for emails some of which contained secret information and others seeking money donations.

Obstruction isn't going to remove Trump. OKTexas is a fucktard, or course, and there's no comparison to FusionGPS and meeting with people known to be, at least, lobbyists for the Russian govt and discussing the Maginsky Act.

And the strange fact is that even if there are facts showing a direct conspiracy between Trump and Russia to get illegally hacked information and use to influence an election, the core base of Trump's support won't be affected

Damn child, show where Don Jr. knew in advance who he was meeting with and what kind of background knowledge of those people he had prior to the meeting. I find it funny how easily you idiots try to monday morning quarterback with out taking the actual game conditions into account.

He’s screwed.

All the Russian "sources" that Steele talked to indirectly gave the Clinton campaign information.

Has she been taken into custody yet?

If you want to impeach Hillary... be my guest.

Forum List

Back