Trump Tower Meet....and Steele's dossier...

Hereā€™s the law Trump broke.

Prohibition, It shall be unlawful forā€”foreign national, directly or indirectly, to makeā€”

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

52 U.S. Code Ā§ 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

The cool thing is, that an exchange of information didnā€™t have to happen. Whether they got dirt or not is irrelevant. Just the intent or ā€œimplied promiseā€ to provide such information is enough to convict and Trumpies.... is there any doubt Mueller has exactly that in Don Jr.s emails about getting dirt on Hillary.

Heā€™s screwed.

lol:)

Prohibition, It shall be unlawful forā€”foreign national, directly or indirectly, to makeā€”

All the Russian "sources" that Steele talked to indirectly gave the Clinton campaign information.

Has she been taken into custody yet?

If you want to impeach Hillary... be my guest.

She's not President, thank God, she can be charged immediately.

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

The cool thing is, that an exchange of information didnā€™t have to happen. Whether they got dirt or not is irrelevant. Just the intent or ā€œimplied promiseā€ to provide such information is enough to convict and Trumpies.... is there any doubt Mueller has exactly that in Don Jr.s emails about getting dirt on Hillary.

Heā€™s screwed.

All the Russian "sources" that Steele talked to indirectly gave the Clinton campaign information.

So why isnā€™t she being charged?

Better do something quick cause impeachment of Trump is a coming.

:)

Heā€™s screwed.

Maybe actually getting info from a foreigner isn't as serious as you feel?

the Trump tower meeting was facilitated by Rob Goldstone, a British music promoter/publicist. That's not exactly the type person you'd expect to be running with Russian spies. Steele on the other hand was a
Why on Earth would you say that? For one,not everyone running with spies knows they are running with spies....that's kind of how spies work. Second, he has extensive Russian ties, including powerdul Russian oligarchs. I would say that type pf person has better odds of having ties to russian intelligence officers than, say, you or me.

Wow, you sure packed that boat full of assumptions. Got anything to back it up?

Which assumptions, specifically? You are the one who presented the assumption...and it was a very odd one, given the facts we have.

People don't know they're dealing with spies, then you move to Goldstone knew some rich people in Russia, so the odds are better he would run with spies. You're just another monday morning quarterback and not much of one at that.

They really believe that Mueller will remove Trump and instate Hilary as president!

ONLY an asshole would "conclude" that my posts mention "instating" Hillary.....AND, of course, you come on here INSISTING on the "asshole" title.

BTW, moron, Mueller cannot remove Trump.....Let congress have that report of his and see the orange clown slither into a bunker.

Well, no, the conspiring with Vlad is not obvious, or at least the DOJ hasn't laid out factual allegations that if taken as true show a legal conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

My ONLY contention is that "conspiring with Vlad" was....to me....supported by Trump's refusal to have anyone else be part of his 2 hr. plus meeting with Vlad.

Trump is NOT my king by divine right.....He is representing our country's interests and to deny us what was discussed between him and Vlad is tantamount to "conspiring" in secret.

They really believe that Mueller will remove Trump and instate Hilary as president!

ONLY an asshole would "conclude" that my posts mention "instating" Hillary.....AND, of course, you come on here INSISTING on the "asshole" title.

BTW, moron, Mueller cannot remove Trump.....Let congress have that report of his and see the orange clown slither into a bunker.

Far left religious dogma detected..

Yes you far left drones want Hilary instated as President, because even if you were to get Trump removed, Pence would be president and still beat any far left candidate you throw at him.

The far left knows they can not beat Trump with any of their horrid front runners, so they need to run a debunked narrative in a fail attempt to try and remove someone they know they can not beat in an election.

Well, no, the conspiring with Vlad is not obvious, or at least the DOJ hasn't laid out factual allegations that if taken as true show a legal conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

My ONLY contention is that "conspiring with Vlad" was....to me....supported by Trump's refusal to have anyone else be part of his 2 hr. plus meeting with Vlad.

Trump is NOT my king by divine right.....He is representing our country's interests and to deny us what was discussed between him and Vlad is tantamount to "conspiring" in secret.

Yes we know that Obama was your GOD and followed him off the cliff..

There are rules and regs that clearly define the rules of the contest.

The candidate/campaign, has to be aware that those supplying the information are foreign nationals or a foreign government....

If they suspect they are, the candidate's campaign must report it to the government to get the govt's stance on whether it is help from a foreign national/government, before taking the help...

And other regulations guiding such...

let me see if I can find them again, I had read it yesterday or the day before.....

It is very clear, that the Trump campaign DID not follow the rules of the contest and FEC....

Trump solicited a foreign nations help by asking Russia to find the 30k emails missing and saying they would be nicely rewarded by the press if they do....

Donny Junior accepted the meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower with the russian govt operatives....

if it was as they said, email dirt on Hillary, he LOVED IT!

they did not report these foreign Nationals offering this dirt on an opponent, to authorities as required by law

You're the one who said if it came through the Birtts it was all good

No, oh ignorant one.......I ONLY stated that Britain is an ally and Russia is NOT.

But my point, nitwit, is that the COVER-UP is what is the main objective of my post.

Again, find a grown up to explain it to you.....or go attend a Trump Cult meeting as soon as possible.

So dumb. So if a brit is a middle man for the kremlin agents, it is all good? You goobers lied about the source of the dossier and used it in court to spy on the Trump campaign and you used it to try and throw a national election. Hell, the FBI did all they could for you and you still fucked it up.

Make sure you thoroughly wipe your behind and flush after THAT conclusion of yours....LOL

Heā€™s screwed.

Any day now, any day now.

First, Steele is from a nation that is our closest ALLY

You're allowed to get Russian dirt, as long as it passes thru the hands of a Brit first...ā€¦..DERP!

Example: All our allies team up to take Trump down because he's a danger.

Or, Trump is Putin and Rocketman's bitch.

Wrong, the Trump tower meeting was facilitated by Rob Goldstone, a British music promoter/publicist. That's not exactly the type person you'd expect to be running with Russian spies. Steele on the other hand was a known spy.

Let's let posters LESS drunk on orange kool-aid, judge.......

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence with Goldstone ā€¦..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and itā€™s governmentā€™s support for Mr. Trump ā€” helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later ā€¦

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if itā€™s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

well the thread is on the Trump Towers meeting, and again despite all the Trumpbots shit shifting, I don't think that meeting in itself will ever show obstruction of justice or any conspiracy with Trump and Russia. Did the boychinkins go there with authorization to trade, and if so, what to trade? Who knows. Perjury by the boychinkins ... possible.

Trumps sotto voce meeting with Putin is an interesting occurrence. Beyond strange really. I mean Carter had communications with Arafat and Begin that were never on record, and WJC with Arafat and Barak. Reagan and Thatcher ... big time.

But between the potus and the guy the DOJ just named over a dozen underlings of crimes .... !

Watergate has no comparison to Trump witch hunt,

LOL

upload_2018-8-6_14-41-17.png

Steele himself said he used active Kremlin agents to create the dossier. Then Clinton and the FBI tried to take out Trump with the dossier.

Blondie INSISTS on the title of MAIN IDIOT on this thread........

If, moron, the dossier was meant to "take out Trump".....why the fuck was it published in full by BuzzFeed on January 10th, 2017.....TWO MONTHS AFTER THE DAMN ELECTION????

Yes you far left drones want Hilary instated as President

Stop making a fucking fool of yourself.......NO ONE wants Hillary "instated".....Did an idiot like you ever take a civic lesson in junior high?

Forum List

Back