Trump Tower Toady Natalia Veselnitskaya had much closer ties to Putin than she let on

I don't know, do YOU? Or is this a rumor or an innuendo?

It is a fact.

I don't believe you. If it's a fact, offer evidence. Your word is not worthy of trust, you need to verify with something I find probative.

Right now it is being broadcast that she admitted being an informant for Russian and and likely an agent of the Kremlin.

Breaking News Today:

Brteaking new Russian laywr admits bring an informant - Google Search

It's fairly easy to research if you're not blind. Here you go.

"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding Donald Trump Jr.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearingon Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

She also engaged in a pro-Russia lobbying campaign and attended an event at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., where Russian supporters showed a movie that challenged the underpinnings of the U.S. human rights law known as the Magnitsky Act, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has reviled and tried to reverse."

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team

yes, she was cleared into the states as part of the defense team in a federal case.

where is the part where obama forced the mini-cheeto to meet with her?

Indeed. And the obummer admin never bothered to mention her affiliations either. Just like they didn't tell trump about manoforts criminal behavior which they well knew of, nor the other people that trump was accumulating that the obummer admin knew were compromised. Hell podestas group did work for manofort!
Funny how you ignore those now well known facts that the prior admin tried so desperately to hide.

I wonder why?
If ANY of that had been brought up by Obama's administration during the campaign, I can just hear it now. How Obama is putting his thumb on the scale, tampering with the election, etc. etc. and it's all fake news anyway.
Don't deny it. And that is why Obama kept quiet about a lot of things--although they were being investigated, not ignored.

It is a fact.

I don't believe you. If it's a fact, offer evidence. Your word is not worthy of trust, you need to verify with something I find probative.

Right now it is being broadcast that she admitted being an informant for Russian and and likely an agent of the Kremlin.

Breaking News Today:

"The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Later, a series of events between an intermediary for the attorney and the Trump campaign ultimately led to the controversy surrounding Donald Trump Jr.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearingon Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

She also engaged in a pro-Russia lobbying campaign and attended an event at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., where Russian supporters showed a movie that challenged the underpinnings of the U.S. human rights law known as the Magnitsky Act, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has reviled and tried to reverse."

yes, she was cleared into the states as part of the defense team in a federal case.

Indeed. And the obummer admin never bothered to mention her affiliations either. Just like they didn't tell trump about manoforts criminal behavior which they well knew of, nor the other people that trump was accumulating that the obummer admin knew were compromised. Hell podestas group did work for manofort!
Funny how you ignore those now well known facts that the prior admin tried so desperately to hide.

I wonder why?
If ANY of that had been brought up by Obama's administration during the campaign, I can just hear it now. How Obama is putting his thumb on the scale, tampering with the election, etc. etc. and it's all fake news anyway.
Don't deny it. And that is why Obama kept quiet about a lot of things--although they were being investigated, not ignored.

oldlady, are you forgetting it was obummer who was TOLD by comey of all people, that the russians were interfering with the election process and obummer told comey to stand down. That is a fact.

FACT CHECK: Why Didn't Obama Stop Russia's Election Interference In 2016?

"So why didn't Obama's administration do more?
That isn't clear. Some former administration officials who have talked about it publicly have reproached themselves for not acting more aggressively. There also was a long-standing criticism of Obama that his foreign-policy making amounted to endless process with no outcomes — hours of meetings that yielded more meetings but no ultimate action.

Plus, the relationship between the United States and Russia is multifaceted and often intensely complicated:

• Obama scaled back missile defense plans in Europe to placate Moscow.
  • Obama wanted Russia to play a role in the international agreement under which Iran agreed to restrict its nuclear program — and Putin went along.
  • Obama spent the end of his presidency trying to bring Russia into a multilateral agreement to end the Syrian civil war, but Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov ultimately never committed.
So Obama's team had to manage many spinning plates in addition to the active measures campaign it detected by the middle of 2016. One question Obama may address in his book is why he calibrated his choices in the way he did — whether he looked the other way on election interference to keep open other options elsewhere."

Yes. It seems more and more that an obama acolyte sent her in as a plant.
Horseshit. She was a lawyer for a Russian company being prosecuted for money laundering.

Is it illegal to meet with Russian lawyers?

I had a meeting with a Russian today, I don't want to get into any trouble.
You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

Oppo research has been a staple of American politics for decades. The clintons are masters of it.
When an unfriendly government (Russia) sends its wishes to help with your campaign and promises dirt on your opponent, that is not standard oppo research, and you know it.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Breaking News Today:

I wonder why?

oldlady, are you forgetting it was obummer who was TOLD by comey of all people, that the russians were interfering with the election process and obummer told comey to stand down. That is a fact.

That isn't clear. Some former administration officials who have talked about it publicly have reproached themselves for not acting more aggressively. There also was a long-standing criticism of Obama that his foreign-policy making amounted to endless process with no outcomes — hours of meetings that yielded more meetings but no ultimate action.

Plus, the relationship between the United States and Russia is multifaceted and often intensely complicated:

• Obama wanted Russia to play a role in the international agreement under which Iran agreed to restrict its nuclear program — and Putin went along.
    • Obama spent the end of his presidency trying to bring Russia into a multilateral agreement to end the Syrian civil war, but Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov ultimately never committed.
So Obama's team had to manage many spinning plates in addition to the active measures campaign it detected by the middle of 2016. One question Obama may address in his book is why he calibrated his choices in the way he did — whether he looked the other way on election interference to keep open other options elsewhere."

Obama thought too much. But the basic answer to your question is the same one I already gave you. It was so he would not be seen as interfering in the 2016 election. Him spouting off about Russians nosing around the Trump campaign?
What part of that do you not understand? Or am I missing something?

I wonder why?

Obama thought too much. But the basic answer to your question is the same one I already gave you. It was so he would not be seen as interfering in the 2016 election. Him spouting off about Russians nosing around the Trump campaign?
Oh, and another thing--what has TRUMP done to stop Russia's election interference in 2018? Or 2020? Maybe it's not quite so easy, huh?

Horseshit. She was a lawyer for a Russian company being prosecuted for money laundering.

You don't want my opinion, because if what Don Jr. did at Trump Tower wasn't illegal, it should have been. Not because they were Russian, obviously, but because of what they were advertising for sale.

Oppo research has been a staple of American politics for decades. The clintons are masters of it.
When an unfriendly government (Russia) sends its wishes to help with your campaign and promises dirt on your opponent, that is not standard oppo research, and you know it.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The Russians, though? You must be a millennial.

the-emails-trump-jr-posts-exchange-that-promised-dirt-on-clinton-as-part-of-russia-and-its-governments-support-for-mr-trump.jpg
oops

i mean, #fakenews

That the best you can muster del? You used to post so much better. You actually had things to say. Now, you blather on with no content. The reality is the MSM has been pushing fake news in an effort to get trump removed. There is no denying this. The fawning coverage, and outright refusal to cover the criminal acts of obummer, compared to how the MSM treats this president are not arguable.

The medias job is to expose the criminal acts of government. They refused to do their job with obummer, and they have been making shit up about trump. That is as clear as the nose on your face. They have been caught doing it repeatedly. Why do you ignore the propaganda spewed by the MSM?

The media has ALREADY exposed the #FakeNEWZ from Fox.

As to "criminal"? Hoist yer panties Trumpling - The going is about to get tougher than FUK

I wonder why?

Oh, and another thing--what has TRUMP done to stop Russia's election interference in 2018? Or 2020? Maybe it's not quite so easy, huh?

Ehhhhemmmm --- NOTHING!!

I wonder why?

"Thought too much"? What the heck does that mean? He felt sure that hillary would win the election so he did nothing that could possibly rock the boat. The video of obummer telling medvedev he will be more free to help pootin after the election is very telling. Why is it that you don't follow occams razor as del apparently can't seem to and acknowledge that obummer was a willing conspirator with the russians.

That is pretty obvious based on the totality of the evidence that we actually have in hand.

I wonder why?

"Thought too much"? What the heck does that mean? He felt sure that hillary would win the election so he did nothing that could possibly rock the boat. The video of obummer telling medvedev he will be more free to help pootin after the election is very telling. Why is it that you don't follow occams razor as del apparently can't seem to and acknowledge that obummer was a willing conspirator with the russians.

That is pretty obvious based on the totality of the evidence that we actually have in hand.
Obama thought too much and was sometimes indecisive in foreign policy, is what I meant. I said that because you mentioned some of that as an issue in your post.

Westwall, you and I can look at exactly the same pile of facts and see something completely different. I'm not going to change your mind. But, TRUST ME, there is another way to look at all of this which does not make Obama a conspirator with the Russians. I'm also not saying Trump was. I'll wait for Mueller on that.

the-emails-trump-jr-posts-exchange-that-promised-dirt-on-clinton-as-part-of-russia-and-its-governments-support-for-mr-trump.jpg
oops

i mean, #fakenews

That the best you can muster del? You used to post so much better. You actually had things to say. Now, you blather on with no content. The reality is the MSM has been pushing fake news in an effort to get trump removed. There is no denying this. The fawning coverage, and outright refusal to cover the criminal acts of obummer, compared to how the MSM treats this president are not arguable.

The medias job is to expose the criminal acts of government. They refused to do their job with obummer, and they have been making shit up about trump. That is as clear as the nose on your face. They have been caught doing it repeatedly. Why do you ignore the propaganda spewed by the MSM?

The media has ALREADY exposed the #FakeNEWZ from Fox.

As to "criminal"? Hoist yer panties Trumpling - The going is about to get tougher than FUK

Is the highlighted crap supposed to be "criminal?"

Honey, she was sitting in Congress with Dems 5 days after she got here. They say they knew she was a spy, yet allowed her return just in time for a fake a Tower meeting set up, that just happened to correspond with the case? If you fall for that as all coincidence, then I have a lovely bridge to sell ya.
I do notice the left wing media doesn’t seem to be pushing this story very hard either... there is a reason for that.

45666589-0A83-4721-9751-69D275773719.jpeg

Wasn't it the obama State Dept. that let her in in the first place. After she had been denied entry on a prior attempt?

Here's more detail:

How did Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya get into U.S. for Trump Tower...

Yes. It seems more and more that an obama acolyte sent her in as a plant.

Uhmmm, a rather simplistic manner of interpreting the totality of my link. But you know, there was also Preet Bharara who Rump had asked to stay on and then summarily crap-canned when he found out Preet was looking into himself, Natalia and Russia. :)

We don't know why trump removed preet. All we have are what the media chooses to tell us and as we have seen their reporting has been less than accurate.
I'm always amazed how when it comes to Trump, no imagination is allowed, but if it's about Hillary/Obama, any wild suppositions go.
Interesting how that works.

Last edited:

I wonder why?

Obama thought too much and was sometimes indecisive in foreign policy, is what I meant. I said that because you mentioned some of that as an issue in your post.

Westwall, you and I can look at exactly the same pile of facts and see something completely different. I'm not going to change your mind. But, TRUST ME, there is another way to look at all of this which does not make Obama a conspirator with the Russians. I'm also not saying Trump was. I'll wait for Mueller on that.

I totally agree with you on the looking at facts differently part, but this video is hard to ignore. Don't you think?

Forum List

Back